Chapter 039: Street Fighting (2/2)
920 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, after Mai's shoot ends, Masashi picks her up and takes her to the place to have another fight.

"Woah, who's the hottie you got here?"

"You really don't know her?" Masashi says to Andre surprised.

"No, should I?" Andre says not really paying much attention to Mai.

'I guess he's gay.'

"I guess you don't really see TV, or look at billboards."

"Anyway, are you here for another fight?"

"Yeah. I want you to put me up against the biggest strongest guy you got. Yesterday was boring as fuck I want an actual fight."

"Are you sure? That guy is honest-to-god a fucking monster. He comes once every week and decimates whoever is on the other side."

"That sounds promising. I'm interested"

"You sure?" He says with an anticipatory look.

Masashi doesn't realize that that look was actually for Mai. Even if he did, he wouldn't mind, since he knows Mai can take care of anything.

"Yeah."

"Well you're in luck, today's the day that he comes to fight anyway. Fill out this form and meet me downstairs with your girlfriend."

"I want to get her a VIP seat."

"Sure, I'll just cut the cost from your winnings of the last match"

"Works." Masashi not really paying attention to Andre.

Andre guides Mai and Masashi to the VIP room and tells Masashi the time for his fight.

Mai and Masashi just watch the fights for a while before it's time for Masashi's fight.

He drops his t-shirt with Mai.

Mai admires his body for a few seconds and notices the bunny necklace around his neck.

"I see that you're still wearing the necklace that I got you."

"Of course, it's something my wife got me, I will obviously cherish it forever."

"You know that I got it as a joke, right?"

"That's irrelevant."

With that Masashi just walks out half naked.

As Masashi is walking to the arena, he hears the emcee announce his arrival.

"Let us welcome… The Bunny Fighter, Masashi."

Hearing his introduction Masashi, even with his thick face, falters in his step for a brief moment before he continues walking.

'Mai's never going to let me live this down.'

He feels that he can almost hear Mai laughing like crazy at his title.

He telepathically tells Mai, 'Mai, stop laughing at my title. Even if you're going to laugh, at least don't send me that laughter telepathically.'

'Haha, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Bunny Fighter Haha. Holy shit.'

Masashi just ignores Mai's subsequent laughter and walks into the arena.

"Fighting against him, we have… The Hulk"

'Are you serious?'

With the emcee's shout, a large 7 feet tall bulky monster walks into the arena and roars at Masashi and the audience.

'He looks more like The Abomination actually.'

Looking at the guy he feels that this guy's abnormal looks definitely have something to do with puberty syndrome.

'This guy might just be worth a few shots. I doubt he's actually as powerful as the Marvel Hulk or even a fraction really.'

"3… 2… 1… Fight"

The moment the emcee said to fight the so-called hulk instantly charged at Masashi as if it was a trigger word that was ingrained into the guy.

There was no technique involved, and for a normal opponent, there was no need for any technique if you have that kind of strength.

But this time the opponent was Masashi, the one guy who can have an infinite amount of strength without ever looking bulky.

His current status sheet already makes him monstrously powerful.

{ [1/4]

<Status>

Name: Masashi

Age: 17

Class: The Gamer

Titles: N/A

Level: 105 (EXP 26%)

Race: [High Human]

HP: 525/525

SP: 522/522

MP: N/A (Current world does not have mana)

STR: 342

END: 354

DEX: 336

INT: 378

WIS: 330

CHA: 400

LUK: ???

Regen Rate: 1770 (Per Min)

Stat Points: 525

}

(A/N: It's been three months. He gets 3% exp every day from the daily quests. In three months that's 3 levels and 20% something exp adding the leftover 50%. Mai's at level 53)

The guy was coming at Masashi at an inhuman speed but he could still keep track of the guy due to [Perception] and his [Martial Arts Mastery LVL 31].

[Perception LVL 26:  Allows The Gamer to passively observe everything within a certain distance. Current Radius: 26 Meters]

Masashi sidestepped the guy and the guy stops before he could go ahead and tried to punch Masashi in the face.

Masashi just grabs his punch head-on.

There's an almost visible shockwave but Masashi doesn't budge and holds on to the guy's hand.

The guy's surprised to see that Masashi can actually tank his punch head-on but still tries to continue with his other hand.

But before the guy can make another move, Masashi counterattacks the guy by punching him in the stomach.

The defective hulk recovers quickly but is still a little late to stop Masashi from making his next move.

While holding on to his hand, Masashi sweeps his and makes him fall flat on his face as he locks his arm behind his back.

Masashi keeps pulling on the guy's arm as if to rip it out from its socket.

The guy gets even angrier as he tries to get free, but Masashi doesn't budge.

The guy makes a risky move and dislocates his other free arm from its socket to punch Masashi in the face.

Masashi is a little surprised but nonetheless dodges, letting go of the guy's arm in the process.

The guy quickly gets up and makes some distance from Masashi.

After that he tries to start punching Masashi, trying to overpower him using brute force.

This was a mistake as Masashi is able to redirect all his strikes with minimal effort and hit certain pressure points repeatedly, weakening his muscles.

After a few minutes of back and forth, Masashi decides that it is time to finish the fight.

Masashi redirects both of the guy's hands away and punches him right in the solar plexus, which stuns the guy for a moment.

Then he hits the guy right in the face and continues with a barrage of punches at the pressure points that he was already hitting with full force.

Each hit can be heard with 'thumps' as Masashiu immobilizes the guy.

Then he sweeps his legs again, making him fall on his face.

Lastly, he delivers a direct full-force punch to the back of the guy's neck, effectively destroying the brain stem and killing the guy.

'Well, this wasn't too bad.'

[EXP +1%]

'I guess even this guy was only worth this much.'

The fight lasted less than 2 minutes and the audience was utterly dumbfounded at how Masashi manhandled the guy that they called 'The Hulk'.

He effectively destroyed the guy completely and didn't even break a sweat.

He still looks the same as when he came into the ring as he leaves.

Masashi just ignores the audience's deafening silence as he leaves for the VIP cabin with Mai.

He hums to himself as he's walking back, in a good mood after the fight.

'Too bad this guy was a one-time thing. His body was enhanced due to the effects of puberty syndrome and I doubt that I can find too many more of these people in this world.'

As he walks to Mai's room he has a foreboding feeling as if something is wrong.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advance chapters of the novel on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

www.patréon.com/addyctive

37