Chapter 040: Massacre (1/2)
958 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he walks to Mai's room he has a foreboding feeling as if something is wrong.

He opens the door and sees nothing out of place with Mai looking at the door waiting for him.

"Something happened."

"No, nothing happened," Mai said to him in a flat voice trying to hide something.

"Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"Tell me," Masashi says in a little forceful voice.

"Sigh... Fine. Your friend Andre had the fun idea of sending a guy who paid him to this room, for obvious purposes."

Hearing what Mai has to say, Masashi just loses it and releases his Intimidation at full force without stopping it.

The natural pressure of a [High Human] amplified by [Intimidation LVL45] goes over every single person within the building as they almost kneel in fright

Masashi continues releasing his natural pressure making sure that not a single person in the building can even move, let alone run.

Masashi quickly makes his way to Mai and hugs her, trying to comfort her.

"And that guy?"

"Dead. Inside my inventory." Mai says, her voice a little shaky due to taking the life of a human for the first time.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine, just feeling a little uneasy."

"It'll be fine. Come on, let's go. I have a rat to deal with and take care of this place." Masashi says in a chilling voice that sentenced the life of everyone within this building.

(A/N: Too extreme of a reaction for you? Well sucks.)

Masashi goes out, holding on to Mai's hand.

"I loved your fight. You utterly wrecked that guy." Mai says, trying to lighten up the mood a little.

"Yeah? I'm happy that you liked it. I also had fun." Masashi says in a gentle tone as if he's perfectly fine but the pressure emitted from him says otherwise.

Masashi and Mai walk through the empty hallway to Andre who's in one of the other VIP rooms.

Entering the room Andre spots them walking normally under this kind of situation and realizes how badly he fucked up.

He tries to apologize but is unable to even open his mouth as Masashi steps on his head and crushes it, saying, "Blame your bad judgment."

He thought that looking at the splashed blood will make Mai uncomfortable but he now sees that she's fine after the experience of her first kill.

'I guess [Gamer's Mind] has like a provision for killing people due to the way the system is built. The kill to get stronger thing can't work if the host of the system doesn't kill.'

Masashi reels back the pressure as people start panicking at what's going on but not really understanding. The guards at the place try to calm people down and fail at it miserably.

"Do you want to see some bloodshed?" Masashi asks Mai with a bloodthirsty as he got a fun idea.

Mai feels weird seeing that bloodthirsty look from her boyfriend but doesn't mind it as he still looks hot.

"That sounds good but do you have to? I don't want you to get into some trouble or anything over this." She's a little concerned about the repercussions of them doing this.

"It's not too much trouble. I'll just have to deal with the yakuza for blowing up a base of theirs. This place's pretty prominent." Masashi just shrugged it off

"Yeah… An underground street fighting arena is popular, how unexpected." Mai replies sarcastically.

Masashi stays quiet until Mai says in a tiny voice, "I'm sorry. That wasn't a good thing to say."

Masashi holds her hand.

"No, it's fine. I get it. You didn't expect to run into such a thing here. I got a little overconfident and neglected to put any thought into the kind of place I'm bringing you to."

"You couldn't have known that something like this would happen. It's not your fault."

"No, it is. I brought you to this place knowing full well what kind of place this is. And I brought you here when I was going to fight a death match the toughest opponent in this arena. I was pretty much setting up the scene for something like this to happen."

"…Well when you say it like that."

"Yeah yeah. I know. I'll be careful from now on."

"Promise?" Mai shows her pinky finder to Masashi.

"Promise." Masashi tries to ignore Mai's childish action but she just waits for him to reciprocate it.

"Sigh… Pinky promise." Masashi smiles wryly.

"I love you." She smiles brightly and gives him a light kiss on his cheek as they walk to the area with the best view of the arena, which is also the place with all the big bosses of this establishment.

Masashi smiles at her actions and says, "I love you, too. I'll send a text real quick," while taking out his phone.

"You still want to take care of this place or just leave?"

"Let's just leave. This place is annoying. I want to get some ice cream."

As they go to the place with almost all the higher-ups present due to the presence of their prime fighter today, they hear someone shouting at the others with their [Perception].

"I don't give a fuck, I want that kid on our roster. I don't care if you threaten him, I don't care if you bribe him, take his family hostage for all I care. I want him here EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. Is that clear?"

"I understand sir. I heard that he brought a girl to this place. She's quite a looker according to Andre and the kid seems to care a lot for her, I've already sent him to subdue her. We'll have the perfect leverage for the kid.

"Good Work. And see what the hell that-"

Masashi didn't listen to any further words as he just let the pressure out, freezing everyone in their spot.

"This fuckin' does it," Masashi says with an annoyed look on his face.

Masashi opens the doors to the room with a bang.

"Hello there!" Masashi says to utter silence as no one can say anything under the pressure.

'New life goal. Get rich…er, produce star wars, get Mai to watch it,'

Mai suddenly feels a chill as she feels like Masashi has something weird planned for her.

"…I'm the guy whose girlfriend you all are planning to kidnap.

"Hmm… So, let's see… If you guys want to live, you have to pay up. One of your henchmen fucked up, you fucked up everybody fucked up, they sent a fucking rapist and/or kidnapper after my girl here and I want compensation.

"Is this how you guys treat your fighters? I'm honestly disappointed.

"I'll give you guys two options. Option 1: Give me all your money, Option 2: Die.

"Now… choose." Masashi reduces his pressure on them just enough that they can speak.

'Glad that I did all that training with [Intimidation]. Amazing fucking crowd control skill if used right.'

Masashi spent the most time training [Intimidation] since he knew that it was going to be an amazing skill for any kind of crowd control situation.

Especially since he's a [High Human] and affects humans the heaviest with his pressure due to being a higher evolution of the species.

One of the irrelevant lackeys instantly said, "Fuck you, a little bastard who-"

Masashi didn't let the guy speak before he just shot him in the face with a gun that he brought out of his [Inventory].

"Anyone else wants to test me?

"…No? Good! I'll count to three. If you guys don't fess up by then, I'll just kill everyone.

"One…

"Two…"

"Fine fine, you win."

"I'll give up, please just let me go."

"I have a daughter, please let me live."

All 6 of the people decided to agree to his words excluding the dead guy and the main boss who just nodded at him, looking calm.

Masashi looks at him and gives him a crazy smile, pressuring him alone as sweat starts to form on his head.

The guy still doesn't reply as Masashi finally speaks.

"You think I won't kill you? That's a dumb decision."

The next moment Masahi shoots the guy's hand.

*Bang*

The guy starts trembling crazily due to the pain, trying to break the hold of the pressure on him that's like a viscous liquid preventing him from even moving.

"Do… Do you k-know w-who I am?"

"Don't know don't care." Even if Masashi knew who he was it wouldn't change his decision.

Today's actions are going to be a warning to the yakuza of how crazy Masashi can be if he or the people close to him are targeted.

Looking at the crazy look that Masashi was giving him, the guy knew that he was not kidding.

'He's going to kill me.'

"I-I'll give i-it, ah… e-everything." He moans a little due to the pain.

"See, it wasn't all that hard now was it?"

"After all, my girlfriend and I have endured great mental damage. We sorely need compensation and I don't know when my hand on the trigger may slip."

Masashi points the trigger at one of the people who was giving him a resentful look.

"Honestly you guys should be happy that I'm here, I mean, you guys got most of this stuff illegally right? I'm just helping you guys get rid of it. If anything you guys should be thanking me."

'Thanking you my ass.' Although most of their thought processes went like this they still gave him a forced smile since they knew that their lives are in his hand.

Mai was just speechless at her boyfriend's shameless actions. They both were extorting the people in this room while threatening their lives but he acted as if they both were doing a good deed.

"All right, I want you guys to tell me the locations for all your cash stashes and the passwords for all your accounts.

"If you lie to me be ready to die all right?

"Let's start with you." Masashi points to the main guy first and asks him for the account details while sending all of it to one of his illegal works guys.

He'll be transferring all the money into a shell corporation registered outside the country.

He sends the locations of the money stashes to another guy to check up on before clearing up the place.

After he takes all the information from the guy he looks at his phone before saying, "You fucker, did you think I'm dumb? Half of the information you've given me is fake."

"Bu-"

Masashi doesn't even let the guy protest before he kills him and moves on to another guy.

"He lied to me and lost his life, I hope you'll make better decisions."

Mai just speechlessly looks at Masashi's actions and laughs inside.'You didn't even check all the information. You were never going to let them go were you?'

'Not a fucking chance,' He replies to Mai telepathically as he takes the information from the third guy after killing the second guy for the same reason.

He takes the information from the rest of the guys before proceeding to kill each one of them.

39