Chapter 0047: Commonplace 
1k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next moment as Mai and Masashi opened their eyes, they found themselves in a large white chamber, primarily constructed of marble, or its equivalent within this world.

There were large pillars with certain figures carved into them. The place seemed to be a grand cathedral.

The most attractive decoration was a massive mural that stretched 10 meters long. It depicted a blond figure, their gender indeterminable and their face blurry.

They were wreathed in a halo and spreading their arms wide as if to capture the world in their embrace.

’So that’s the wannabe god of Tortus.’

That’s the first thought that Masashi had when he looked at the mural.

Mai’s first thought was, ‘I want a mural like that of myself.’

As if Masashi could hear her thoughts he looked at her with a teasing smile. Mai quickly got embarrassed and threatened him, ‘Don’t you dare.’

‘As if I would, my goddess.’

‘Don’t-‘

Their telepathic communication was interrupted by The Pope.

“Welcome to Tortus, brave heroes. It is our pleasure to welcome you here. I am the pope of the Holy Church, Ishtar Langbard. It is an honor to make your acquaintances.”

Hearing this the duo finally looked around them and saw the class along with Edge Lord extraordinaire, Hajime Nagumo.

Masashi looked around at all the others and saw some of them have fallen down and some looking around confusedly.

Mai and Masashi were the only people in the group that seemed to be calm as if expecting this.

This didn’t escape The Pope’s notice as Masashi saw his eyes flicker a little when looking at the duo.

The pope then brought the still confused class and their teacher to the dining area which was furnished with numerous chairs.

Some of the classmates had already gotten their bearings and were looking at Masashi and Mai confusedly.

As everyone was served by the maids as was typical of a medieval setting, the pope finally started his ‘We need the help of weak teenagers’ speech.

“Now then, I am certain you all must be feeling very confused about the situation you’ve found yourselves in. I shall explain everything, starting from the beginning. All I ask is that you hear me out until the end.”

He first gave the basic information about this world, such that it was named Tortus and there were all kinds of races here with demons, humans, and demi-humans being the majority.

The humans resided in the northern half of the continent, demons on the southern half and demi-humans far to the east within a massive forest.

He went with the basic spiel about ‘demons bad, humans good, and all that bullshit.

Demons somehow got the ability to control monsters as they gained an advantage over the humans in their millennia-long war.

After the basic information, he finally started on the propaganda.

“The one who summoned you all here was the blessed lord, Ehit. He is the guardian deity of us humans and the one true god of the Holy Church. The supreme ruler who created the world itself.”

There was a long speech promoting their theocracy bullshit saying that their god summoned high school children from another world to help them and shit.

There was some divine revelation shit that told the pope that these kids would save their lives from the demons.

‘This is the most annoying ass propaganda that I’ve had to hear like ever.’

Masashi and Mai were just getting annoyed at the shit that this guy was spewing and waiting for the guy to finally finish.

Mai and Masashi just zoned out and filtered the rest of the meeting

They only paid attention to some notable things such as when Aiko, the only adult other than Mai and Masashi, spoke up to get the pope to send the kids back and failed.

The class fell into a panic as the wannabe hero, Kouki stood up and gave some meaningless speech to motivate everyone.

‘This entire class is just filled with troupes isn’t it.’ Mai couldn’t help but comment to Masashi.

‘You have no idea.’ Masashi says in a cryptic manner as the duo enjoys the entire show as if it had nothing to do with them.

Finally, as the kids settled down, Masashi and Mai realized that Hajime was paying attention to them.

Even he realized that the duo was just too calm as if they had an idea of what was going on from the beginning.

He just took note but didn’t act on it.

Finally after a while, Kouki, the so-called leader took notice of the stowaways as he addressed them.

“Who are the two of you?” Kouki asked, eying Mai.

Masahi narrowed his eyes at the gall of this bastard and just released some of the pressure on Kouki alone as he walked to him.

“That’s awfully rude of you, Mister… Kouki, right? We both are just stowaways that got caught up on that big ass explosion and brought here.

“Who would’ve thought that we’d get transported into another world just like that? Imagine our surprise”

Masashi speaks in a sardonic way. Not really fond of this fuck’s righteous above all attitude.

No one really realized any abnormalities since it was only Kouki that was bearing the minute pressure from Masashi’s voice.

His words didn’t surprise anyone since Kouki was indeed rude to two strangers for no real reason at all.

(A/N: It’s called plot.)

Masashi just brought his hand toward Kouki to shake.

“I’m Masashi, and that’s Mai, my wife.”

“K-Kouki,” Kouki said in a little intimidated tone since the pressure from Masashi almost shoot his soul as he shook his hand.

Masashi had his own dick-measuring contest against Kouki as Mai just internally rolled her eyes at him.

Nothing really significant happened as after the feast everyone was led to meet their trainers who’ll be training everyone.

Once all that was finished, everyone was led to their own rooms. Mai and Masashi were given the same room, and they went in and cuddled while talking telepathically.

‘I don’t like this place. Feels too cultish.’

‘You’re not wrong. This whole kingdom is pretty weird.’

‘Yeah, I know. You told me about the overarching stuff that’s going on behind the scenes.’

‘Forget about that stuff, we’ll deal with it when we get to it. For now, let's check our abilities. We finally have Mana as a stat unlocked.’

{ <Status>

Name: Masashi

Age: 26

Class: The Gamer

Titles: N/A

Level: 405 (EXP 0%)

Race: [High Human]

HP: 1355/1355

SP: 1343/1343

MP: 100/100

STR: 884

END: 884

DEX: 860

INT: 931

WIS: 915

CHA: 996

LUK: ???

Regen Rate: 4565 (Per Min)

Mana Regen: 1846

Stat Points: 2025

}

‘What the fuck?! Does Mana not have anything to do with INT or WIS?’ Masashi was dumbfounded at his weak ass Mana quantity.

‘Use perception and feel inside yourself. There’s a pool of mana inside us, I think that we can increase the quantity ourselves.’

Masashi follows Mai’s words and looks for the Mana pool inside his body.

Unsurprisingly, it’s right behind the place where he and Mai have their 10% colored tattoos.

’It’s as if the Mana pool is something separate from The System and it can only quantify it without interfering with it. Cool! These tattoos are something.’

Masashi tried to use the Mana Manipulation skill to push mana inside his tattoo. Instantly the mana in the room began to be sucked in little by little and within a few minutes, both Mai’s and Masashi’s tattoos were fully colored.

In Masashi’s tattoo, the base red color of the heart was a vibrant crimson, the ‘M’ was so black that it was seemingly sucking in all the light that reached it.

Mai’s tattoo was the same but the ‘M’ was written in white for her tattoo.

The moment the tattoos were completed, they glowed in a blinding white light for an instant before returning to normal.

Masashi then got the information that he had unlocked a new power.

The same happened with Mai.

‘Hey, Mai,’ Masashi looks at Mai as she looks back lovingly into his eyes with a little smile.

‘Hmm?’

‘I love you.’

‘I know.’ Mai smirks at him.

‘You gonna play it like that, eh? The ability that I got from the tattoo is just perfect for me to punish you. Do want me to try?’

‘Please don’t.’ Mai pleads, using her acting capabilities to the max and acting like a helpless damsel.

‘But you’ve already committed the offense little bunny.’ As Masashi says that he slides his hand under Mai’s pajamas to her pussy as he uses the new skill that he just got.

{BIOMANCY: Allows the manipulation of all kinds of biological structures and processes with the use of Mana or any other energy while [Tantric Energy] is most efficient for this ability.}

The skill has a simple definition but has infinite uses when it comes to any kind of biological being.

With this ability, someone can change one strand of DNA from a person and they spontaneously turn into a banana. That’s how horrifying this ability is in the right hands.

While Masashi uses this world-defying ability to make his girl more horny and wet.

As Masashi rubs Mai’s pussy and uses {BIOMANCY} to increase her arousal he also blocks her from being able to orgasm.

‘Ohh~ Daddy more~’

‘You won’t be asking for more in just a little while.’ Masashi says as he kisses her, gets on top of her, and rubs her pussy.

As Mai is at the peak of arousal and is just about to cum, somehow she gets stuck at that feeling, unable to climax.

Feeling like she was just about to orgasm without actually being able to be painful torture that Masashi subjected Mai to for five minutes as she finally begged him for mercy.

‘Please daddy~ I’m sorry~ Let me cum~ Please~’

‘What do you say?’

‘I love you~’ The moment she says this, Masashi releases the hold on her orgasm as she squirts uncontrollably into Masashi’s hand.

’That was fun.’

Mai doesn’t reply and just breathes heavily as she pinches his waist.

This time Masashi could finally feel the energy that he was feeling back in their old world, it was [Tantric Energy] that was being produced.

Masashi just tightly hugs her before asking, ‘What did you get?’

‘I got {MIMIC} from the tattoo. Although the system showed it before as a dormant ability, it’s probably related to the tattoo since it has to do with the will of that universe.’

{MIMIC: Allows the copying of another person’s attributes and abilities with perfect control over what is actually copied.}

‘Well, this just makes the status plate thing easier.’

‘Yeah, we can just copy certain attributes from the other people, and voila.’

‘Let’s try to expand our Mana pools for the rest of the night.’

’Sounds like a plan.’

The duo tries to increase the capacity of the mana that they could store by pushing on the walls of the pool.

After a few seconds, Masashi opens his eyes and checks if his total Mana capacity increased.

‘2 per second, not bad.’

Mai had the same rate of increase for her Mana.

After that, the duo spends their time expanding their Mana pools instead of sleeping.

39