Chapter 0055: The Golden Vampire Princess (2/2)
909 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘I guess she’s been lonely, huh?’

The moment Yue drinks the potion, her emaciated body seems to get some juice as she looks like a cute 140 cm rebellious teenager who’s really into bunnies.

“…A bunny?” Yue looks at Mai expressionlessly as her eyes seem to have a questioning look.

“I like bunnies,” Mai smiles at Yue.

“…Shouldn’t we help him?”

“Nah, he’ll be done in a few minutes. He’s just having fun with that guy.”

Masashi was indeed having fun with the giant scorpion.

He wasn’t even using mana, he was fighting that monster with his bare fists having a solely physical confrontation.

The moment the monster shot its acid at him, he just dodged and kept on punching it in the face.

When the monster got agitated, it shot countless spikes toward Masashi.

I didn’t want Masashi to dodge the spikes so it went the extra mile and added Mai and Yue who were spectating the fight into its range of attack.

‘You’re gonna play it like that, eh bitch?’

Masashi just let out vast quantities of mana and made a dome of ice around him and the scorpion so that the attacks couldn’t reach Mai and Yue.

Although he created a large dome in a split second, it took almost a quarter of his mana to do it, showcasing his inefficiency at magic casting.

He then got close enough to touch the scorpion as it spewed more acid at him.

Masashi dodged as the acid, reacted with the ice, melting it.

Masashi put his hand on the scorpion and started pouring his mana into its body and using {BIOMANCY}.

Masashi poured almost half of his mana into the scorpion’s body as it thrashed around in pain for a few seconds before dropping dead.

[LEVEL UP]

[LEVEL UP]

Masashi just used {BIOMANCY} to stop its brain impulses from working. He discovered this while exploring its effects on these monsters.

He can just make their brain impulses stop working. The only reason it takes so much mana is that they resist very violently and the process must be completed quickly, which requires more mana.

After the monster drops dead on the floor, Masashi turns back to an expressionless Yue and a nonchalant Mai.

Even though Yue isn’t showing any expression, her eyes convey many things. She’s almost relieved at finding someone who is like her and can manipulate mana without any medium.

Masashi drops in front of them and gives Mai a light kiss on her lips, “You okay?”

“Mhm.”

He then turns to Yue, “You all right, Yue?”

“Fine.” Yue brings her hand toward Masashi, beckoning him toward her.

Masashi just holds her hand, not suspecting anything.

The moment Yue takes a hold of his hand she bites into it and starts to drink his blood.

Masashi is startled but doesn’t mind since he knows that she’s a vampire and has probably been starving for centuries.

The moment she drinks his blood, she gets flushed and gets closer to him, holding on to his arm as if it’s a precious treasure.

“Mhhhh~” She even moans a little as she takes the first taste of his blood.

She spends the next 5 minutes drinking his blood after which she finally seems to be full.

Yue pulls back with a flushed face that would’ve made any normal man devolve into a blubbering idiot and then licked the last few drops of blood from her lips.

“Thankfully I have crazy regeneration, otherwise I don’t know how I would’ve survived,” Masashi says just as Yue pulls back from his arm.

Yue gets embarrassed due to her actions and says, “I’m sorry.” In a small voice.

It’s not her fault, Masashi’s blood isn’t just the blood of a normal human. The [Hugh Human] blood that Yue drank is hundreds of times better than normal blood.

It’s far richer in mana and the taste is heavenly.

Masashi’s blood is delicious better also because of the strengthening of his body using [Tantric Energy]. There are residues of the energy within the blood which also enhance the taste.

Masashi hugs Mai’s waist and extends his other hand to Yue as she holds his hand and the three of them walk out of the room, but not before Masashi collects the corpse of the monster and the material that Yue was stuck in. They might come in handy later. He has an infinite inventory so he’s something of a hoarder since it has no real consequence.

As they walk out of the room, Yue says, “You are horrible at using mana.”

“I know.”

“I could’ve done the same thing using not even a fraction of the mana you used.”

“I know that too.”

“You’re like me.”

“How so?” Masashi says, knowing full well about what Yue means.

“You can directly control Mana, just like me,” Yue says, showing Masashi a ball of mana floating in her hand.

‘My mana increased after drinking his blood.’ Yue observes.

“Oh, that! Yeah, it’s a thing that both of us can do actually.” As Masashi says that, he conjures up a ball of mana in his hand as Mai does the same thing.

Both of their mana is fluctuating when compared to Yue’s stable version.

“…Wow.” Yue looks between the both of them as her eyes get a little sparkly.

“I’ve decided. I’ll be your teacher from now on. You both are horrible at using Mana, but don’t worry, Yue senpai is here to help you.”

Somehow Mai and Masashi simultaneously imagined a chibi Yue with chubby cheeks nodding her head at them, “Umu, Umu.”

They looked at each other and started laughing.

“I’m serious,” Yue just pouts and tries to pull away from the laughing duo thinking that they’re making fun of her.

The keyword being tried to, Masashi who was holding her hand didn’t let her go.

This painted a funny scene as it seemed like a child was dragging her parents someplace.

“…I know Yue. I know you’re a very good magician. Quite possibly the best in this world. It would be an honor for both of us to be taught by you.” Masashi says sincerely as he pulls Yue back.

“It’s good that you know.” The sincerity in his voice moved Yue, even if she didn’t show it.

“Let’s rest up for today. We’ll resume the dungeon diving from tomorrow.”

“Do you guys have a base somewhere around here?”

Mai and Masashi smile at each other and go into the world inside their tattoo.

Seeing that Yue is still with them Masashi heaves a sigh of relief, ‘At least I can bring more people inside this place.’

Meanwhile, Yue is just bewildered at what just happened.

Her hold on Masashi’s hand tightens as she says, “What’s going on?”

Masashi pats her head a little as he says, “This is our home. It’s not very developed for now and seems pretty barren, but I’ll be remodeling the place after we clear this dungeon.”

Looking around Yue sees a floating landmass 300 by 300 meters in size which has grown after three weeks.

The whole place is still covered by grass as Mai and Masashi haven’t developed the place much for now.

Their log cabin in the center of the place is the only thing in here for now.

Masashi lets go of Yue’s hand as she goes off to check the edge of the floating island’s boundary.

‘It’s some sort of magic, but I can’t understand it. This is so amazing.’

Meanwhile, Masashi looks at Mai, “Are you all right? You’ve been a bit quiet ever since we met Yue.”

“I just haven’t had a chance to say anything, that’s all.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mhm.” Mai looks into Masashi’s eyes with love as she gives him a little peck, “I’m perfectly fine.”

With a smile, Masashi says, “I love you.”

“Yeah, yeah. I love you too.”

Yue comes back and asks, “What is this place? I don’t even think we’re in [Tortus] anymore.”

This time Mai replies, “That’s because we aren’t. This place is something of an embryonic world that is controlled by Masashi and myself.”

“…This is amazing.”

“It is, isn’t it?” Mai completely agrees with Yue’s thoughts.

After a few seconds of admiring the view, “Hey, Yue! Do you want a different cabin for yourself, or are you fine with living in the same place as me and Mai?”

“I don’t mind staying in the same one as you and Mai.” After being alone for so long, Yue doesn’t want to be left alone again.

“Let’s go then.”

As the trio walks into the cabin Masashi introduces the place to Yue whose eyes kept darting around the place in curiosity.

After giving her the general idea about the place Masashi just walks into his and Mai’s bedroom and goes to sleep on the bed.

He’s been awake for two weeks and just fell asleep the moment he goes to bed.

Yue on the other hand is still very curious about the place. She finds the only other person in the place and looked at her with her usual expressionless look.

It would be scary for anyone but Yue’s little height, cute face, and the unmistakable glint of curiosity in her eyes make her look cute to Mai.

She walks to Yue and says, “Ask away, Masashi’s been working tirelessly for the past two weeks go clear this dungeon. He’s just gone to take a nap.”

Looking around the place, Yue kept asking Mai about everything that they had in the cabin since it was all from Masashi’s old world.

Everything was very new to Yue and she was like a curious cat wanting to know about everything.

Mai was patient with Yue and explained to her how everything works. 

She also told Yue about their summoning situation and how they were actually from another world and were summoned here by that Ehit guy.

“…So, I press this button and that’s it? I’ll get my drink made.”

“Yep. That’s how the coffee machine works.”

“I see, let’s try it.” Yue then tries to get the machine to make some coffee.

Looking at the cup of coffee that she’s holding with both hands, Yue takes a sip of it.

She then looks at it confusedly before taking another sip.

“Why is this…?” Yue takes another sip.

“This is bitter, why do I like this concoction?” Yue says, taking another sip.

Mai says from behind with an amused smile, “That’s what it’s like. It’s bitter but it’s good.”

After explaining everything to Yue, Mai tucks her into bed so that she can finally sleep in a real bed after centuries of living in that stone prison.

Then Mai goes back into her room and gets into bed with Masashi.

Masashi just instinctively opens his arms a little and scoops Mai into a hug while still asleep.

Mai then falls asleep, listening to Masashi’s heartbeat.

34