Chapter 0064: Guest
597 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trio watches Hajime fight the monster with relish, the guy kept getting beaten around by the hydra but could hold it off.

The black head was the weakest against Hajime as it had no effect other than a mild headache which Hajime could easily shrug off.

After the shit that he’s been through in this place, a headache was the least of his problems.

It was a painful battle where Hajime lost one of his eyes from the attack of the fucking red serpent head that had the fire element.

In the end, he got the Limit Break ability and obliterated the hydra using the plethora of abilities that he got from eating the monsters in the Labyrinth.

By the end, he was left with barely any energy and had just fainted after killing the hydra.

He’d drunk enough ambrosia to counteract the poison of the green head and just fainted in the blood of the hydra.

(A/N: I’ve written this fight once already, I’m not gonna do it again.)

“Well, that was a fun fight to watch,” Masashi says as both Mai and Yue nod at his words.

“This one was much more fulfilling than the one we fought,” Yue says, still munching on the popcorn.

“Yeah, blowing it up using bombs does feel anticlimactic.” Mai who’s sitting on Masashi’s lap said.

“Come on let’s bring the guy in here. He’s gone through enough.” Masashi says getting up from the chair with Mai in his arms, whom he subsequently puts on the floor.

Then the three walk out of the place and go to the entrance where Hajime’s fallen.

Looking at Hajime’s mangled body from the brutal fight Masashi feels a little pity and just shoves a vial of health potion into his mouth.

Suddenly he starts turning back to normal, his lost eye regenerates, and his lost arm regenerates, but his hair is still white since that’s due to an alteration in his DNA and not some kind of effect.

Health potions bring the body to its peak state possible according to the DNA of the person consuming them.

This is why although Hajime’s arm and eye regenerate and his body fully heals up, all the mutations he got from eating the monsters stayed like that.

Finally, he starts waking up with his blood and the hydra’s blood sticking to his face.

“Hmm?”

Hajime wakes up and sees two familiar faces in front of him along with an unfamiliar face of a child. 

“Did you guys die too?” He asks since he can feel his arm being perfectly fine without any pain.

“No, we’re perfectly fine, and so are you,” Masashi replies to Hajime.

“I see you guys got a kid. How many years has it been?” Hajime asks gesturing to Yue since she has blond hair that Matches Masashi’s.

“Pfft. Fuck. Haha.” Masashi just loses it and laughs like crazy while Mai has an amused smile on her face.

“I’m not his daughter, dammit,” Yue says in an annoyed tone.

“Don’t mind her, she’s just going through her rebellious phase,” Masashi said to Hajime, keeping up the bit, as he gives him his hand for support.

Hajime gets up and says, “How’d you fix my arm?” Hajime asks, flexing his newly healed left arm.

“I got the pinnacle health potion. Very good for healing. It doesn’t get you back any stamina and mana like the ambrosia that you’ve been drinking but it’s better for injuries.”

“I see… How do I leave this place.”

“I think you’ll understand a lot about it after I get you to the reason that this place was built,” Masashi says walking toward the large door that led to the lair.

Mai and Yue went to do their own thing since they didn’t have much to do here.

“…Built?”

“Built. This entire place is a man-made structure. Did you read about the mavericks in the library?”

“Yeah. They sought destruction for the world.”

“Yeah, those guys. Well, they didn’t. It’s a big conspiracy by the gods-“ Masashi is speaking but Hajime just interrupts him.

“Yeah, the plot of the world sounds good and all but I just want to go back home. I don’t care about what you’re doing here or what’s happening in the world.”

Masashi shrugs his shoulders, “Sure. I’ll give you the short version. Seven Labyrinths. Seven Age of God Ancient Magic, Get ‘em all, combine them, and you can go home.”

“Cool. What do I get here?”

“Creation magic. You can make your artifacts and shit. Works perfectly with Transmute.” Masashi is finally at the door to the place with the magic circle with creation magic.

“Also, take this.” Masashi hands Hajime the Treasure Trove ring that’s different from the authority ring.

“What is it?” Hajime catches the ring.

“It’s a space ring, like an inventory. you can put anything in it. I already put the dead hydra in it. You can do as you wish with it.”

“Sounds useful.”

“It is. Now stand in the middle of that circle.” Masashi points to the circle.

Hajime just walks into the circle and gets the authority and information to use creation magic.

Oscar’s projection appears again but Hajime doesn’t care much about the history of this world so he turns to Masashi.

“How do I leave?”

“You can stay for a while if you want.”

“No need. I want to get out of this place as soon as possible.”

“All right, I guess. You do you, my man.”

Masashi activates the ring that controls the authority of the dungeon as a light and a magic circle start to shine on Hajime.

You’ll appear in the Reisen Gorge which holds one of the labyrinths so look around, you’ll probably find the entrance. And don’t kill the bunny, she’s the key.”

“Wait-“

Just as Masashi says that Hajime disappears before he can ask anything.

“God, I’ve always wanted to be a cryptic fucker who only gives half the information to the main guy.” Masashi chuckles to himself.

Hajime’s appearance was just an interlude as Masashi gets back into the workshop and keeps working on his new house.

They get back into the routine that they’d followed for the previous month.

In another month they were done with their rune training.

It’s like a language, Yue took months to teach them the basics, and now it’s up to Masashi and Mai to explore the uses of the runes.

Runes work very well when incorporated into magic circles while enchanting things using creation magic, so Masashi enhanced his things much better after this.

After completing their rune training, Mai started to focus on the cubic will structure that’s much better for defense while Masashi stuck to the sphere.

He was planning to master instant casting for all the advanced elements before moving on to dual and triple casting.

When that’s done, he’ll try to merge the elements and create spells with effects of more than one element like Yue.

Mai focuses on using the cubic structure since she wants to defend against any possible attack. She has more than enough attack methods with {MIMIC}.

At this point, Mai’s Tattoo is already strong enough to hold an ability for 3 months without letting it dissipate.

Masashi’s Tattoo is on the same level of detail as Mai but it’s difficult to quantify its actual effects since it increases Masashi’s efficiency of using {BIOMANCY}.

Now he can do the same things he could do before using a third of the mana.

Another thing that Masashi realized is that the more intricate the detailing of the tattoo, the more Tantric Energy they both produce that strengthens and expands the inner world.

So the rate of growth of the inner world has also been increasing.

Currently, the rate of increase is already at 7 meters per day with a regular infusion of energy.

The mana pools have also been receiving a regular dose of Tantric energy such that they are also increasing in both quality and quantity at a much faster rate than before.

Masashi theorized that both of their mana would liquefy by the time they left in two months.

Their physiques were getting stronger at a ridiculous pace too. They were generating more and more Tantric Energy from each session and a third of that went to this so they were getting stronger that way too.

Something unexpected was Yue’s mana pool was also getting bigger. From her consistently drinking Masashi’s blood, some of the Tantric Energy started collecting in her mana pool too which started the passive increase in mana for her too. Although it was many times less than Mai and Masashi.

She wasn’t able to feel the Tantric Energy but she could feel the changes in her mana pool were due to drinking Masashi’s blood.

The trio maintained this cycle of consistent growth for the next two months as at that point the house was finished and they were ready to leave.

By the end, Masashi could easily multi-cast any element other than creation since that was a whole other kind of thing. He wasn’t even able to use the creation element using fluid magic so he hasn’t done much in that sense but his magic casting is already as good as Yue’s.

He’s still unable to combine elements since that’s one of the most difficult jobs to do when it comes to fluid casting. It’s very difficult to depict the actions that a combination of elements will take so it’s not easy to merge elements with fluid magic.

Mai had already mastered defensive fluid magic that Masashi also dabbled a little in with her.

Yue didn’t have that many improvements other than her mana pool and some different spells that she created.

She’d instead taken up farming and made some suitable spells for that. The fields in the inner world were already lush with auto-yielding and harvesting.

“Are you finally going to show us the house?” Yue asks with an excited sparkle in her eyes.

“Yeah. It’s done, we’ll be living here now. No more boring log cabin.”

Masashi hasn’t let either Mai or Yue look at the blueprints of the house or even let them get an idea of how it works.

“Let’s go and check the place out.”

25