Chapter 0074: The Lake Town of Ur
687 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four days long Marvel marathon was a unique experience for Yue. She started with the first Iron Man movie and watched the final battle in Endgame with his sacrifice.

She was already in tears during the time Tony lost Peter, the loss of Tony was absolute devastation for her.

Those movies only took her about two and a half days to finish. Masashi kept showing up to watch what she was watching and discuss the things she wanted to discuss about the movies but didn’t stay for long. Yue took advantage of Masashi’s time with her to drink lots of his blood.

The next three days were spent watching the stuff after Phase 4. The shows took the majority of the time since they had much more watch time but Yue enjoyed them all nonetheless.

Masashi planned the marathon to last for 4 days but Yue took a little longer to watch it all. The stuff after phase 4 had a lot more watch time needed.

Mai didn’t show up for the entirety of the five days and Yue was a bit concerned about what Masashi was doing to her but she knew that some things were better unasked.

When Yue was halfway done with Secret Wars Masashi finally brought Mai who looked the same as she did when she went back but Yue noticed a slight blush would creep on her face from time to time.

‘I know what I said to Masashi, but this stuff still makes me jealous.’ Yue inwardly pouts as Masashi sits on the side with Mai and pulls Yue to his lap.

“Kya!” Yue is startled by Masashi’s sudden intimate gesture.

“What did you think about the movies, Yue?” Masashi rubs his chin on Yue’s head lightly as he turns his attention to the movie.

“Mmm, good.” Yue has a little red color on her face as she answers Masashi, having already forgotten that she was jealous in the first place.

Masashi doesn’t answer as he hugs Mai’s shoulder and brings her in to cuddle with him while watching the movie.

‘Can’t leave Yue feeling jealous now, can I? That stuff would eat her up sooner or later.’

Mai leans her head on Masashi’s shoulder as she pays attention to the movie while occasionally thinking about how Masashi spent an entire 5 days utterly fucking her into submission.

Those thoughts brought a red tint to her face every few minutes and she realized that even though she and Masashi had been together for pretty much 8 years, she could still blush like a little teenager when she was with him.

Yue pulled Masashi’s other hand that wasn’t wrapped around Mai and brought it to her mouth, biting into his flesh to drink his blood. Her real favorite movie snack.

After Avengers: Secret Wars was over Masashi said, “I feel like we’re forgetting something.”

“If we forgot, I don’t think it was that important,” Mai said.

Meanwhile, Noint was barely keeping herself awake in the area where Mai had left her, trying to endure the suppression that she was feeling.

When the end credits scene was over Masashi said, “I think that we should wait for a while before we start working on the AI for the inner world’s management. It’s going to be a large project and will probably take a lot of time. So we might as well do it after we’re done with the labyrinths. What do you girls think?”

He didn’t receive any answer and looked down to see Yue drooling on his chest and Mai drooling on his shoulder.

Masashi is speechless at the both of them since they both were completely awake before the credits, paying attention to the movie.

‘Well, I can’t move right now, can I?’ Masashi is now stuck in his current position with Yue in his lap and Mai sleeping on his shoulder.

‘Sigh… It’s fine. Yue has been watching movies for 5 days non-stop, it’s enough to tire anyone out. And Mai… Well, she was with me, of course, she’s tired.’

A few minutes later Masashi wraps his mana around Mai to keep her in the same position and does the same for Yue before he gets up from the couch in the home theatre and walks to the master bedroom with the girls in tow.

He tucked them both in bed gently and moved out of his mansion as he had finally remembered what or whom he’d been forgetting.

He went to Noint as he saw her passed out on the ground due to the world’s suppression.

“I guess I need to make some sort of a prison for her. I need to use her as a test subject for a while.” Masashi mutters under his breath.

Masashi spent the next hour making a temporary makeshift prison using his transmutation and threw the passed-out Noint in there.

“Good enough. I don’t plan to keep her here for any more than a few weeks.”

Next Masashi moves out of the inner world and appears in the basement of the cathedral of the Holy Church.

He moves out of the cathedral and brings out the jet that he’d taken from Mai’s inventory.

Getting in he starts it up and sets the course to Ur.

The trip is going to take around 2 hours so Masashi decides to spend that time seeing how spirit magic works and what things he could do with it.

An hour flies by in no time as Masashi feels that Mai is stirring awake in the inner world.

‘Mai…? Are you up?” He sends a very light telepathic intention to Mai so that she doesn’t get startled.

Mai comes out of the inner world in front of Masashi and takes a seat in his lap without saying anything.

“Easy baby.” Masashi hugs her waist as he rubs her back in circles with his other hand.

Mai just leans her head on his shoulder and goes back to sleep.

Masashi smiles gently at Mai and pecks her forehead as he turns his attention back to the spirit magic. While still rubbing Mai’s back.

Another hour goes by in no time and Masashi the jet reaches Ur’s airspace. Masashi brings his hand to a few stray locks of Mai’s hair and tucks them behind her ear.

“Wake up Mai. We’ve reached Ur.”

“Hmm? We’re here?” Mai stirs awake in Masashi’s lap as she stretches while yawning.

“What about Yue?” Mai asks.

“She’s been up for 5 days, let her sleep for a bit longer.”

“What the hell kind of person goes on a 5-day marathon? It’s not healthy.”

“That’s for normal people, we’re supernatural immortals. That shit doesn’t matter. And I don’t think you should be complaining about Yue being busy.” Masashi gives Mai a suggestive look.

Mai’s cheeks get a red tint as she looks away.

Masashi smiles at Mai’s teenager-like reaction and hugs her tightly, giving her a light kiss on her forehead.

“Let’s go cutie pie.” Masashi puts the jet in his inventory as they both appear in the open air above the lake of Ur.

Mai gets an ominous premonition looking down at the lake.

“Don’t-“ Masashi interrupts Mai by roughly kissing her on the lips as he increases the gravity around them to go down quickly.

Masashi uses air magic along with gravity to control the air resistance so that they don’t start burning up like meteors.

They both drop down into the lake with a huge splash as Masashi pulls back from Mai with a smile on his face.

‘You got me wet.’

‘I think I have the solution to that.’ Masashi looks at Mai suggestively.

Mai ignores Masashi and looks around the lake as she swims back up to the surface, looking around the unbelievably clear water in the lake.

There are a few shoals of fish and some lone fish swimming around. Before Mai can look around more she’s interrupted by Masashi.

Masashi follows her and grabs onto her ankle as he pulls her back down, “Not so fast baby.”

Masashi pulls her down into his arms, kissing her again underwater.

‘I’ve wanted to do this with you for a while.’ Masashi sends his thoughts to Mai.

As they both make out underwater the people of Ur are startled at the huge projectile that just fell from the sky into the lake.

The people are already panicking at the news of the demons’ invasion, and this incident has unsettled them.

This news reaches Aiko and her group soon as they come to the lake in a hurry.

“What do you think’s down there?” Kaori asked Shizuku who was standing beside her.

“A very big bad monster. With tentacles, you’ll get nightmares after you see it.” Shizuku tried to fuck with Kaori.

Kaori isn’t listening to Shizuku and is mostly thinking to herself, ‘I should take care of this problem myself, can’t let it bother Hajime-Kun. He’s busy with the preparations to protect the town. This is the least that I can do.’

The rest of the people are also there including Aiko’s knights and the girls that left with Aiko.

They’d gathered here within minutes as they were very worried about what was happening in the lake.

Soon, Mai and Masashi emerged from the water while still making out. Masashi used water magic to bring the both of them up to the surface as they were making out.

When they were out of the water Mai pulled back lightly as she looked into Masashi’s eyes for a few seconds.

“Pftt~ Haha~” Mai couldn’t hold back a little laugh from coming to her face.

“Haha~” Masashi was enraptured by Mai’s laugh as he also joined in with her laugh.

“That was fun, no?”

“Yeah, it was!” Mai turns to look at the shore with a smile on her face and notices the dumbfounded faces of the townsfolk and a few of the ‘God’s Chosen.’

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advance chapters of the novel on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

20