Chapter 0075: A True Teacher
554 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey everyone!” Mai waves her hand at the people on the shore.

Although everyone was dumbfounded at the appearance of two people from what they thought was going to be a monster, they still all waved back to Mai in a mechanical manner.

This was the effect of Mai’s CHA stat.

Masashi pulls Mai by her waist to the shore.

Mai and Masashi were completely wet with their clothes sticking to their bodies.

“You got my sundress wet.” Mai pouted at Masashi.

Knowing that they were going to Ur, Mai decided to wear a yellow sundress with sandals when she left with Mai for the place.

“Don’t be such a baby.” Masashi used his usual drying spell where his mana sucks in all the water particles from their bodies.

He didn’t worry about showing his powers to anyone here at this point since he could easily take care of them, especially since he now has Spirit Magic.

And the first thing that he did when he came out of the water was to create an opaque shield around himself and Mai. He wasn’t planning to let others see his girl’s hotness.

“Hey, guys. How’s everything been?” Masashi cheerily greeted the group of people.

“You-“ The first person to speak was Aiko’s simp guard, David.

*Boom*

Suddenly lightning fell from the sky directly on him.

“I guess god doesn’t like you talking to me with that attitude so he sent divine lightning to smite you.” Masashi chuckled.

Mai pinched his waist, “Be nice.”

“Oww oww. Fine!”

Masashi winced even though he didn’t feel anything.

“Hmm? Where’s Hajime? I thought he’d be here after all that commotion that we caused.”

Masashi’s question brings everyone out of their reverie as Aiko is the first to say something.

“You! You’re the one who killed Hiyama-Kun and tortured Amanogawa-Kun.” Aiko glared at Masashi.

“So?” Masashi nonchalantly looks at Aiko.

“So… you didn’t have to do that! Killing is not the answer to anything. Have you thought about what Hiyama-Kun’s parents would go through when they realize that their child has been murdered in cold blood? Especially Amanogawa-Kun’s case, he was such a bright boy, even though he has a few screws loose. These things don’t give you the right to take such measures.”

Dumbfounded was the feeling that Masashi was feeling right about now.

When Aiko brought up the incident from the Orcus labyrinth he thought that she’d condemn him for his actions and act like some kind of goody-two-shoes like Kouki. Trying to conform him to her views. But that was very far from what she did.

Although she scolded him at first, that scolding quickly turned into a lecture about basic morals and ethics.

He’d thought up a few scenarios but this action from Aiko was completely unexpected. It was as if she’d already taken responsibility for Mai’s and Masashi’s actions in this world like the rest of her class.

Masashi realized that he’d severely underestimated Aiko’s, kind heart. Even though he and Mai were completely unrelated to her, she still cared enough to lecture them like a teacher.

Seeing that even after 5 minutes she wasn’t going to stop and looking at Masashi and Mai’s helpless faces, Kaori stepped in to help them out.

“Sensei… I think that we should go to the inn first, and ask them some more important questions. Like how they dropped from the sky like that.”

“…Fine. But I’m not done. These two need to be taught about many things. It’s clear that Masashi-Kun was a delinquent in school and dealt with most problems with nothing but brute force.

“I have to teach him that violence is not always the answer.”

Masashi sweat drops at Aiko correctly guessing his habits.

He couldn’t even say anything to Aiko to get rid of her since she’s got nothing but good intentions for him.

Mai was almost amused at this turn of events. Masashi, who was usually like a delinquent that just destroyed whoever crossed his path, wasn’t able to say anything to this tiny teacher who was almost half his height.

“Yes. Please god yes. I’ll tell you everything about how I fell from the sky with my girl here.” Masashi desperately grasps the lifeline provided by Kaori.

Aiko narrows her eyes at Musashi and says, “Fine, I’m also curious about these things but don’t think that you’re free. I won’t let you go before I’m sure that my teachings have reached you. Understood?”

“…Yes sensei.”

At this point, everyone here was also amused at Masashi’s situation.

That guy who utterly dominated the crazy strong Hero and Meld, the experienced knight, and probably could’ve taken down that bone dragon that destroyed the entire party alone was being lectured by their tiny teacher like a guilty student.

“So… how did you fall from the sky?” Yuuka Sonobe asks the question that was on the back of everyone’s mind.

“Ah. That’s because we were flying in my jet.” Masashi brought out his jet from the inventory to show everyone.”

“…You have a private jet?” Kaori asks dryly.

Masashi widely smiles at Kaori in affirmation.

“And I thought Hajime-Kun with all his cars and guns was crazy,” Shizuku commented.

“Hey, you’re a swordsman right?” Masashi asked looking at Shizuku.

“Huh? Yeah, I am.” Shizuku was confused by Masashi’s question but still answered him.

“Good I want to compare your skills with mine sometime if you’re willing.”

“Yeah right.” Shizuku snorts.

Masashi is silent.

‘Hey, Mai. Do I not look like a swords kind of guy?’

This time Mai is the silent one.

‘Mai? …I’ve been betrayed.’

“Wait you’re serious? I’m so sorry. I thought that you were just messing with me. We can do a friendly match.” Shizuku apologizes for her previous words and agrees to Masashi’s offer.

“It’s fine.” Masashi waves it off thinking that today is just not his day.

“Anyway. I saw that you guys are having a monster problem going on. You guys need some help?” Masashi smiles at Aiko.

“The more the merrier.”

“Not so merry when you’ve got tens of thousands of monsters coming after you guys, eh?” Masashi quips with a chuckle.

Aiko gives him a stare for his insensitive joke.

Masashi backs away with his hands in the air.

“All right, you guys do your own thing. I want to look around this place with my lovely wife.”

“Not yet I’m not,” Mai says from the side.

“You said it yourself, ‘yet’. It’s just a matter of time.” Masashi smiles at Masashi cheekily.

Masashi holds Mai’s hand and walks away, bringing her with him.

“You’re acting pretty different from the way that you usually do. I’m sure if it was anyone else you wouldn’t be so passive with them.”

Masashi just shrugs his shoulders, “I didn’t want to have an unnecessary conflict with her. And she was saying those things out of goodwill, there wasn’t any blame in her tone even though I killed and crippled two of her students. It’s not that she doesn’t care about them, she knows that I had valid reasons for doing what I did. She just wants me to not be so aggressive all the time.”

“So will you accept her advice?”

“Only time will tell that. I can’t just say that I’ll be like this one day and shift my personality completely. But I can say that I respect her as a teacher.”

“I agree.”

Walking around Masashi and Mai didn’t see too many people going around. Most of them were inside their homes and hoping for miracles. Aiko had already pacified the masses so they weren’t in a state of mass hysteria at least.

“Hey, let’s check this place out.” Mai saw a food store that seemed to have some specialty foods.

Talking to the manager they found that the store was short on spices and couldn’t serve them.

The entirety of Ur was pretty much out of spices due to the huge monster horde so Masashi offered some of the spices from his stash.

After this offer, the store owner didn’t have the face to say no to the beautiful couple that came to his shop.

The restaurant was empty except for an old man that was already eating when Mai and Masashi came in.

After that, they went to a store where Masashi bought a long-sleeved loose shirt for Mai to wear over her sundress.

“The town seems deserted,” Masashi is talking to the store owner while Mai is choosing what to get.

“That’s cause half the people left, they ran away when they heard that there were gonna be monsters attacking the town.”

“Why are you guys still here then?”

“The fertility goddess-san told us that we have a protector who’s going to save the town from the monsters. She’s Ehit’s messenger so I believe her.”

“I see. Cool, I guess.” Masashi turns back to look at Mai who’s now wearing a loose shirt over the dress.

“You look beautiful, baby.” Masashi gave Mai a thumbs up.

Mai twirls a little showing off her dress to Masashi.

“You like it?”

“So much.”

“How much is it?” Mai asked the old shopkeeper.

“You both don’t need to pay. It’s on me.” The kind old man just gave them the shirt for free since even he knew that this might be the last thing that he sold.

“Don’t worry old man. Everything will be okay.” Masashi pats his shoulder with some words of encouragement and goes out as Mai thanks the old man before following Masashi out.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advance chapters of the novel on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

23