Chapter 3-The Unlucky Primordius
316 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pimordius stood there in a daze, trying to recall everything that happened down to every last detail until his reincarnation to pinpoint where it went wrong.

 

He remembered being ambushed and severely injured by the bastards and hypocrites from the righteous immortal alliance.

 

Knowing that his death was imminent if he were to fight them, he ran away using his Shadowless Escape Art after the first exchange. Survival was his first priority.

 

Running away without fighting was normally a shameful choice for cultivators but not for him. He was the kinda person that would do anything to survive and to get stronger. The word shameful wasn't written in his dictionary.

 

After a hundred days and a hundred nights of hot pursuit, he managed to lose the persistent bastards. He then found an old cave to hide and nurse his injuries.

 

As he didn't have time to rest and even shit while running away, he was unable to check the state of his injuries.

 

Aside from the excruciating pain he was feeling throughout his whole body, he didn't know anything.

 

It wasn't until when he lost those bastards and found a cave to hide did he realize the severity of his injuries while he was checking his body.

 

His immortal nascent soul was fractured like a mirror. If one’s soul was damaged, then the body wouldn’t be harmed. But, injury to one’s soul was even more troublesome.

 

Without a top heavenly soul nourishing treasure, it was simply an impossible wound to heal. And even with that, he would take a long ass time.

 

As they said, fortune never arrived in pairs and disaster never struck alone. As if that wasn't enough, his blood essence was completely burned up as he had burnt his life force to fuel his shadowless escape art because he has used up all of his immortal qi.

To make matters worst, his dantian was also broken by one of those bastards during the ambush. He had also suffered many minor and major internal injuries. It was a miracle he was still alive.

 

Primorduis knew the human anatomy like the back of his hand; as such he knew that it was impossible for him to completely recover from those injuries.

 

Even if he did, his cultivation days were over including his dream of standing at the top of the food chain. To him, living such a life was worse than death.


‘These fucking bastards!’

 

‘What’s wrong with wanting to get stronger by using any means necessary?’

 

What’s wrong with using women as cauldron and absorbing the life essence of other cultivators to further my cultivation base?’

 

‘What’s wrong with being true to myself and satisfying my desires. What do I have to care about others’ feelings.’

 

‘What’s wrong with betraying the human race and siding with the devil race if they can give me what I need.’

 

‘What’s wrong with wanting to conquer the immortal realm?’

 


‘I didn't do anything wrong, so why should they persecute me and labeled me the embodiment of evil.”

 

I’m just trying to use my powers which I earned through my hard work, what’s wrong with that?’

 

Just thinking about what those so-called righteous bastards did to him made the unbearable anger in his heart ignite even more.

 

He was trembling with rage as his sanguine eyes glinted with malicious intent as well as a terrifying killing intent.

 

Those bastards made him suffer so much and humiliated him that he wanted nothing more than to eat their flesh and drink their blood.

 

It wasn’t the first time those bastards caused him to lose his life and also prevent him from accomplishing his dream but the third time.

 

The first time he was killed before he could even reach his potential. He was young and too naive.

 

The second time he was betrayed by his own wife and handed to the righteous immortal alliance. If it wasn’t for his greatest trump card and secret, the Grand Reincarnation Art, he would have truly been a goner.

 

In his third life, he didn’t want to give up on his dream of conquering the immortal realm and standing at the top of the food chain.

 

To prevent the same thing from happening, he didn’t get married and used the women as a cauldron once he was done with them.

 

He created a powerful sect and planted slave seals into the soul of every single disciple and elder in the sect to make sure they wouldn’t betray him.

 

He even joined hands with the devil race to erase his competition and obstacle, the righteous immortal alliance. However, he was still betrayed in the end.

 

‘Those damn devil race bastards, I can believe they stabbed in the back and gave up my location to the righteous immortal alliance after all I’ve done for them.’ He coldly thought.

 

However, that didn’t explain why the Grand Reincarnation Art malfunctioned as he ended up reincarnated as a beast in a different world.

 

He was a hundred percent sure that he used the blood and essence of the late Venerable Monarch Hairam to power the formation along with the other ingredients.

 

As such, he should have been reincarnated into the great Volzak immortal family as a human in the immortal realm not a damn beast in a totally unknown realm.

 

It could tell that the Grand Reincarnation Art worked he was able to be reincarnated. But it wasn’t supposed to be as a beast.

 

‘Just what went wrong. I did the same thing the first two times and everything went according to plan. What changed this time.’

 

‘To make matter worse, I can’t use the Grand Reincarnation Art anymore as it could only be used three times by the same soul.”

 

‘Damn, does that mean I’m stuck in the body of this filthy beast?’

 

‘What do I do?’

 

‘What do I do?’

 

‘Here I thought my third reincarnation would be the greatest one. I went to such a great deal to collect the blood essence of the late Venerable Monarch Hairam and now see what happened.’

 

‘Damn it! Who the hell said the third time's a Charm. Looking at my situation. if I ever find that person, I would rip him apart.’

 

Meanwhile, as Primordius was trying to figure out why his third reincarnation went wrong, a wave of hunger assaulted him out of nowhere.

 

His stomach was growling, bringing with it a pang like none he’s yet experienced. The hunger was like a vast void swallowing from the inside.

 

It felt as if there was a parasite inside his stomach trying to digest him from the inside out. With it came a sensation, as if ash filled his mouth and thirst scorched his throat.

 

A desire rose through these consuming sensations and It offered one answer to his desperate need for an end to this craving and excruciating pain: Flesh and blood

 

It was unknown if it was purely instinctual or if it was printed deep within his subconscious, but Promordius immediately pounced towards the broken eggshell on the ground and rapaciously started to eat them as if his life depended on it.

 

Strength has increased by 1

Stamina has increased by 1


Agility has increased by 1

 

Strength has increased by 1

Stamina has increased by 1

 

Agility has increased by 1

 

As Primordius was eating the broken eggshells on the ground, his hunger was decreasing little by little until it was completely gone by the time he finished eating all the broken eggshells on the ground.

 

At the same time, the agonizing expression on his face was replaced by comfort. It was as if he was a dried tree meeting the coming of spring and once again exuded signs of life.

 

‘What the hell was that? And who the hell was that person speaking in my head?’


12