Chapter 4- Third Time Is Indeed The Charm
255 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earlier, Primordius’s mind was in such chaos that he wasn't able to think straight. His lucidity was taken over by this unquenchable hunger.

 

The only thing that was in his mind was to satiate this void within his stomach and alleviate the pain.

 

As such, even though he had heard the strange and cold voice that reverberated in his mind while eating the broken eggshells on the ground, he didn't have the time nor the luxury to think about it.

 

However, now that he has come to his senses, he started to wonder about the origin of that voice.

 

‘Don't tell me that there's another soul in this body.’ He thought as he began to search every nook and cranny of his new body.

 

‘I don’t care who it is but don't think I'll let you have your way. You chose the wrong opponent, I'll devour your ass.’

 

He might be a beast now but he was once a powerful immortal cultivator. As such, he had a few tricks up his sleeves.

 

He wasn't a stranger to the term seizing the body. This was something that happened a lot in the immortal realm for a powerful immortal to seize another person’s body whether because of the person’s innate talent or because the immortal was nearing his death.

 

He didn't want that to happen to him. He might be reincarnated as a beast, but he was still himself. So how come someone dared to covet what's his.

 

Not to mention he couldn't use the Grand Reincarnation Art anymore. This was his last life. As such, he didn't want anything to happen to this new body of his.

 

However, no matter how many times he searched, he couldn't find or detect the origin of that voice. He couldn't find anything strange, except for the strangeness of his body.

 

It was as if every single internal organ within his body had a separate life and brain on its own. They somehow connected and link with one another to form this perfectly functional and coherent system

 

‘No wonder I felt like something was trying to eat me from the inside out when that hunger hit me. It was you bastards.’ Thought Primordius as everything became so clear to him now.

 

Though he wasn't well versed in animal anatomy, he had never heard of or seen any beast with such a complicated and demonic organ system before.

 

It was like thousands of little demonic beast was living within him and had to feed them all otherwise they would devour each other which would result in his gruesome death.

 

Not only that, all his internal organs were dark and shrouded by ancient and chaotic destructive energy he had never felt before, even in the immortal realm.

 

Even his blood wasn't like a normal beast as it was as black as ink.

 

‘Just what kinda freakish beast did I reincarnate into.” He thought.

 

However, as soon as this thought crossed his mind, something suddenly appeared in front of him that made him jump in fright.

 

Name: Primordius 


Race: The Last Abyssal


Level: 2 (0/300)


Innate skill: Chaos Eater (Rank:???)


Unique skill: Monster Creation (Rank:???)


Acquired Skills: None

Negative Energy: None


Monster Minions: None

 

......................Physical Stats........................

Strength: 9


Agility: 8 

Stamina: 10

 

Constitution: 20

Intelligence: 47

 

Wisdom: 40
.........................................................................................................

 

‘What the hell?’ Primordius was shocked by this sudden development.

 

‘Ok, I need to calm down. I know I am not seeing things.’ He then raised his right paw trying to touch this unknown blue screen in front of him.

 

However, instead of touching it, his right paw went straight through it as though the blue screen didn't have a physical presence and was intangible.

 

‘What the hell is going on?’ No matter what he did, he couldn't touch the blue screen, let alone find its origin.

 

‘I know primordius is my name but what the hell is the Last Abyssal, is that my race or something.’

 

After realizing that he couldn't touch or find tbe origin of the blue screen, he decided to decipher the information written on it instead.

 

So many things happened today that were beyond his comprehension. It’s best not to dwell on this too much now and leave it for later.

 

[The Last Abyssal: The last survivor of the pure blood abyssal race. The most powerful race in the multiverse]

 

‘The most powerful race my ass. If it was the most powerful, what would it go extinct with only me as the last survivor.’ Cursed out Primordius as he read the message that appeared in the blue box in front of him.

 

‘Aside from that bull shit message, I seem to have learned something new about that weird blue message box. I just need to focus on the words and it will tell me what it means.’

 

‘Let’s try it again.’

 

[Chaos Eater: It’s an exclusive and innate skill belonging solely to the abyssal race. It allows an abyssal to devour any living organism as nourishment to strengthen themself as well as gain their properties in the process]

 

‘Holy shit! Now I know why that race went extinct. Not even I would allow such a heaven-defying race to exist.’ Thought Primordius.

 

There were many Martial Arts similar to that beast’s unique skill, but They came with many side effects and didn't allow the user to gain the properties of his victims.

 

Nonetheless, whoever possessed such demonic martial arts was considered the greatest threat to the entire immortal realm cultivation system and was chased to the end of the earth by the Righteous Immortal Alliance.

 

One of the main reasons those damn bastards were so persistent on eliminating him was because he possessed a skill similar to that. However, it wasn't that powerful and had many side effects.

 

Now, imagine if someone had the Chaos Eater skill in the immortal realm, those bastards would have gone insane and made sure not even your bone remained when they killed you.

 

‘But, I never heard about such a race in the immortal realm.’ He thought.

 

‘Nonetheless, it seems like I might be able to finally achieve my dream with this skill.’ He added with a sinister look on his face.

 

‘Alright, what about you. Let's see what you got.’

 

[Monster Creation: It’s a unique skill that belongs to the ruler of the Abyss. It consists of two elements.]


[First, it allows the user to create, replicate and convert any monster absorbed into an abyssal being by the use of negative energy]

 

[Second, it also allows the user to combine two monsters minions to create a new type of variant]


[Note: The success of both depends on the successful analysis and acquisition of relative information regarding the target]

 

‘Damn, I think I hit the jackpot. Here I thought my third reincarnation was a failure. It seems like being reincarnated as that beast is the best thing that could have ever happened to me.’

 

‘Third time is indeed the charm.’ He added.

 

Meanwhile, as Primordius was immersing himself in this newfound happiness, he suddenly picked up some charter in the distance.

 

At the same time, his skin tingles as he felt a sense of danger, kicking his instincts and muscle memory into action which caused him to leap away from the danger before his conscious mind had time to get in the way.

 

His reaction seemed lightning fast as he went to hide behind an old tattered and dilapidated stone wall.

 

11