Chapter 20-Magic Horned Boar
147 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Name: Primordius


Race: The Last Abyssal

 

Level: 18 (7400/8000)

 

Innate skill: Chaos Eater (Rank:???), Abyssal Will (Rank:???)

 

Unique skills: Monster Creation (Rank:???), Shadow Jump (Rank: Epic).

 

Acquired Skills: [Presence Concealment; Rank: A], [Esgali Language Comprehension, rank F], [Cooking; Rank: F], [Farming; Rank: F], [Basic Swordsmanship; Rank: E], [Appraisal; Rank: A], [Dash; Rank: B],[Cleaning; Rank F],[Lesser regeneration; Rank A], [Poisonous Breath; Rank: B], [,[.......................]

 

Negative Energy: 3200

 

Monster Minions: None

 

....Physical Stats...


Strength: 56

 

Agility: 69

 

Stamina: 75

 

Constitution: 27

 

Intelligence: 48

 

Wisdom: 41

 

Abyssal Energy: 230/230

 

[Note: A third Unique Skill will be unlocked after the host reaches level 20]


...............................

 

‘This is not enough, I have to at least break through the Silver Rank before I could stand a chance against that damn monster.’ Thought Primordius as he was looking at his new stats. In front of that damn bastard, he was nothing more than a toy. He had no ability to resist at all.

 

However, reaching level 20 or the Silver Rank wasn't as easy as one might think. Primordius has now realized as he leveled up, the amount of Exp needed to reach the next level increased exponentially.

 

The amount of Exp needed to go from level 17 to 18 was practically the total sum of Exp needed for levels 10 to 17.

 

Furthermore, killing low-level magic beasts didn't give much Exp. If he wanted to get a good amount of Exp, he would need to kill and devour magic beasts that were far stronger than him.

 

For instance, an Iron Rank magic beast only gave about 150 Exp max while a Bronze Rank 300. A Silver Rank gave out 400 to 500. As for a Gold Rank beast, he didn't know as he hasn't killed one yet. Now imagine how many Iron Rank magic beasts he would need to kill to reach level 20.

 

At this rate, Primordius felt as if he would need to slaughter and devour all the magic beasts within the Evergreen Moutain range to reach level 99. Not that he cared, but he only felt that it was going to be too tiresome.

 

Not only it has become increasingly hard to level up now, but it has also become difficult to increase his stats by limit-breaking training as he used to.

 

Within the underground cave, Primordius laid down and rested for a while. After feeling that he had recovered, he stood up and said;’ Ohh well, I think it's time for my daily spar. Even though I might not be able to kill that monster yet, his daily beating still helps increase my strength and my stamina.’

 

After making up his mind, Primordius walked toward the gloomy darkness narrow road which was the exit of his underground cave.

 

The cave tunnel grew darker, the further in he went. After a while, nothing could be seen but darkness. However, that didn't affect Primordius as he had night vision.

 

It was also the main reason he had chosen that cave as his hiding spot. Whether it was night or day, the cave was always black as ink.

 

After walking for about five minutes, Primordius saw a dim glow coming from up front and unconsciously sped up his pace to head towards it.

 

Within a few seconds, Primordius has already passed through the exit. The cave had only one exit and one entrance.

 

The underground cave was located at the bottom of a huge swampy mountain. Its entrance looked bottomless and resembled the jaw of a devil, seemingly waiting for prey to walk in. It used to belong to a giant serpent.

 

After getting out of the cave, Primordius was greeted by the warm sunlight of the sun which penetrated through the gap between the giant trees' leaves that blotted out the landscape like umbrellas, covering the entire sky.

 

After taking a deep breath and inhaling the soothing fresh morning air, Primordius didn't waste any time as he headed east, moving his way through the dense grass and vine.

 

He was moving at a fair speed as he continued to move deeper into the mountain range. Its familiarity with the road indicated that this wasn’t its first visit.

 

The mountains spanned endlessly, decorated with lush trees and snowy peaks, almost as if jade dragons were coiling around them. The sceneries were beautiful beyond words. However, Primordius didn't seem the least bit interested or impressed as he continued making his way east.

 

“Rawrr –”

 

However, after running for about half an hour or so, the cry of a magic beast suddenly rang out from ahead of him.

 

In the next second, the grass around him violently swayed as five feet tall magic beast appeared in his line of vision.

 

This magic beast looked like a wild boar. It had a long nose, and the only thing different from a regular wild boar was the fact that it had fierce, inch-long, snow-white teeth protruding from the corners of its mouth including a single horn sprouting from its forehead which was as sharp as a sword.

 

Aside from that, it was also two times bigger and taller than a regular wild boar. At this moment, this magic beast was blocking Primordius's path.

 

[Species: Magic Horned Boar]


[Rank: Mid-Stage Silver]


[Hp: 3000]


[Experience: 410]

 

Seeing the information box on top of the magic beast’s head blocking his path, Primordius leisurely said: ’Magical Horned Boar.’ As for why he was able to see this information, it was due to a skill known as Appraisal he had acquired after killing and eating a Silver Rank Hunter.

 

‘How brave! just a Mid-level Silver Rank magic beast, yet you still dared to come out. It seems like you’re new around here and haven’t got the memo yet.’ Inwardly thought Primordius as he was looking at the Magic Horned Boar.

 

After he had entered the outer layer of the Evergreen Mountain range, he has gone on a killing spree, killing any magic beasts in sight, whether it was Iron Rank, Bronze rank, and even Silver Rank later on.

 

As such, the surviving magic beasts in the surrounding would run away as far as possible the moment they spotted his shadow. Some even chose to migrate to another area, away from him.

 

It was his first time seeing a Silver Rank magic beast that was brave or stupid enough that came to face him instead of running away, well except for that damn monster.


9