Chapter 24- Battling The Blood Raging Ape
146 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘Dammit! That damn bastard is truly enraged’ Thought Primordius as he was looking at the Blood Raging Ape madly rushing towards him. His expression was filled with bloodthirstiness and ruthlessness.

 

Usually, he would be the one making the first move whenever they fought. The Blood Raging Ape would just stand there protecting the giant tree behind him and wouldn’t budge unless it was being attacked.

 

However, today, after three consecutive fights, it was the first time that the Blood Raging Ape has taken the initiative to attack Primordius and didn’t wait for him to make the first move.

 

From this alone, one could tell that it was extremely angry and couldn’t wait to get rid of the pest known as Primordius as soon as possible.

 

Aside from that, Primordius had the feeling that the Blood Raging Ape would not let him escape this time like he usually did after getting his ass handed to him.

 

The Blood Raging Ape seemed determined to kill him in the most brutal way possible today and would chase him to the end of the Evergreen Mountain range if he were to run.

 

At this moment, Primordius realized that the only option he had right now was to put everything on the line and killed the Blood Raging Ape before he killed him.

 

As he came to this sudden realization, a stream of killing intent that was burning hot like lava surged into his heart, and his expression became extremely icy cold.

 

Meanwhile, despite his massive and muscular physique, the Blood Raging Ape was extremely fast.

 

In this split second, he was already in front of Primordius as he slashed down towards Primordius with a heaven-encompassing palm, intending to squash him like a little bug.

 

At the same time, Primordius felt as if the air around him swirled into a vortex, locking him into place as surely as fetters, making him like a tiny rowboat in the face of a massive, inescapable tidal wave.

 

Death and destruction were about to hit him head-on.

 

‘Damn it. Even his attack has become more vicious.’ Inwardly thought Primordius as he was looking at the invincible and inescapable palm attack quickly approaching him.

 

Just as he was about to squash into meat paste, Primordius quickly activated his Shadow Jump skill and disappeared in a flash.

 

If it wasn’t for the Shadow Jump skill, Primordius didn’t believe that he could have escaped that all-encompassing palm attack.

 

He knew his limit pretty well. Not to mention Gold Rank, even a Mythril Rank wouldn’t necessarily be able to withstand this palm attack, let alone a bronze rank beast like himself. As such, he didn’t dare try to block it.

 

The Blood Raging Ape was undoubtedly the most formidable opponent he’d faced up till now since his reincarnation into this world.

 

“Boom–”

 

In the next second, an explosion that sounded like the rupturing of mountains and rivers could be heard as the Blood Raging Ape’s palm slammed into the ground.

 

It didn’t feel like a palm slamming into the ground at all but more like two mountains ramming into each other. If Primordius was still there, he would have flattened like a bug with not even his bones remaining.

 

Meanwhile, as he had used the Blood Raging Ape’s show as his target, Primordius emerged right behind the Blood Raging Ape.

 

‘Take this!’ He inwardly yelled out as he jump in the air and slashed down the Blood Raging Ape’s ass with its sharp claws, ripping out a huge chunk of meat from its derrière.

 

Unlike their last fight when Primordius was only a level 15, he was a level 18. As such, his attack contained much power and could cause more damage to the Blood Raging Ape.

 

“Roar!”

 

Having a huge chunk of meat ripping out his ass caused the Blood Raging Ape to let out an earth-shattering painful cry as it instinctively and ruthlessly threw a backward kick like a whip. It was as if its body was moving instinctively on its own.

 

As he just landed on the ground and with the blood Raging Ape suddenly making move, he had no chance to escape, no could he activate his shadow or Dash skill on time?

 

Bang!

 

The Blood Raging Ape’s reflex and speed were simply too quick. As such, the Blood Raging Ape’s kick ruthlessly struck his body, and the crackling sound of bones breaking sounded endlessly in the air as his body was sent flying before it was hammered into the ground.

 

‘Damn that hurt.’ Primordius inwardly said after a few seconds as he got up from the rubble and spat out a mouthful of blood. He didn’t dare to stay on the ground for long as he was afraid the Blood Raging Ape would stomp him to death.

 

Meanwhile, despite being stuck by such a powerful attack, Primordius didn’t look the least bit down or discouraged.

 

Instead, his eyes became bright as his battle spirit intensified. He then channeled the abyssal energy within his body while activating the lesser regeneration skill which caused his bones to begin shaking.

In the next second, numerous cracking sounds could be heard as all of the broken bones — along with his muscles — began to connect together once more.

 


[Stamina has increased by 1]


[Stamina has increased by 1]

 

‘Two additional stamina points! Not bad.’ Primordius nodded with satisfaction after hearing the system notification.

 

Free additional stats, It was the main reason that Primordius had been challenging the Blood Raging Ape. It might be a little extreme but it was the fastest way he could get them.

 

He had long realized that he wasn’t able to get them by simply running anymore due to how high his stamina and strength stats were.

 

As such, he needed to find an alternate way to get it, and what better way to squeeze out one potential than fighting opponents way stronger than oneself?

 

As an ex-immortal cultivator, Primordius knew the importance of a good and solid foundation as one gets stronger. As such, he was dead-set on having a perfect foundation even though he was a beast.

 

‘Alright, where were we?’ Inwardly said Primordius as he looked at the Blood Raging Ape who was trying to stop the blood gushing out from the gaping hole of his left butt chick.

 

6