Fenrir and Bad Jokes
5.3k 14 195
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I land on the ground near the Titan thanks to my extra wings. I get a closer look at it.

It's a giant wolf with regular chains wrapped around its body. I unfurl my hands from my feathers and grab the golden energy.

'Fenrir, huh? Guess I'm eating Chinese for dinner!' (im sorry)

I yank the golden energy, which shocks the overgrown pup. I'm sure he's not used to something ignoring the atomic energy in the chain. As I yank, he's shot towards me with no control over his body in the air. I grab the chain between my hands and wrap my arms around him as he attempts to claw me. Of course, I'm resistant to slashing attacks, so all he achieves is melting his claws on my corrosive feathers. I wrap the chain around his neck and shove it into his mouth, muzzling him. Then, I get tired of playing with him. I give him a peck on the skull. My beak bounces off.

'Hm?'

I peck again. All I'm doing is disorienting him and making him suffer, which I don't want. I assume he has pierce resistant skin like me so I try biting down on him with my razor beak. It cuts his skin, but doesn't even scratch his bones. The exposed flesh tells me all I need.

'His bones are strengthened by Titan energy way more than a normal titans is.'

Hmm.

I decide to give him the Godzilla treatment. I grab his jaws and pull them apart. He fights back, and clenches his jaw, making me unable to rip them open.

'Alright then. I was gonna end it quickly but if you insist.'

I spit a glob of venom into his face and bite down with fangs that unfurl from inside my beak. As I bite down, I taste blood and feel something flow through the teeth into his body. I take the golden chain and yank it tight, causing him immense pain as I put strain on his clenching jaw.

My venom starts breaking down his face, and also starts eating away at his veins. I see his fur turning black as the venom eats away at his flesh.

He eventually just gives up the fight as it's useless. I pull open his jaw effortlessly and use my abyssal breath on him. It very quickly eats away at his skin.

I can feel a sort of connection between me and the abyssal breath mist lingering in his mouth. I feel like I can reach out with my mind and control it.

I move it and concentrate it into one place, right where is brain is. It quickly chews through and melts his brain into a mushy, black sludge.

I let his corpse fall down to the ground and tie him up with the regular chain, as the golden chain dissipated with his death. I wrap the chain around my shoulder and drag him off with me as I can sense other titans moving towards us now. Probably hoping to pick off a weakened Titan and get two meals for one. Usually, I'd stay, but Rodan seems to be one of the ones moving and I don't feel like spicy food tonight.

I lift off and take him back to my cave to hide his body. I'm still gonna explore first, because I have a feeling eating him will make me pass out. I may want two meals after exploring.

I can feel one of the titans gave up on chasing me but Rodan is still being a bitch. I decide to say fuck it. I'm not gonna kill him but I'll scare him off.

I take off in his direction. I'm guessing he doesn't sense how big I am.

He's around midway through South America by the time I take off. We meet in the middle of the ocean.

He finally sees me and notices how much bigger than him I am.

His wingspan is around 240 meters, while mine is 432 meters. Nearly double his own. He stops and flaps in place while letting out his screech. I roar back releasing a little bit of abyss mist from my mouth to create a cloud of death around me.

Rodan doesn't seem to be put off by my intimidation act and starts charging towards me yet again. I charge forward as well and we impact one another.

I push him back slightly and use a slash. One of my feet come forward with my talons and slash his chest open, splattering molten lava over the ocean. My feathers start burning because of how close I am to him.

I decide to end this quickly. I reach back and peck his head with all my might. The impact knocks him unconscious, and he starts falling to the ocean. He splashed down with a sizzle and wakes up, flailing about like a bird in a birdbath.

I go down and pick him up out of the water with my talons, making sure to dig in just a little. I take him over to the nearest strip of land and drop him, continuing on my path.

You may be wondering,

"Why did you leave him behind when you could've eaten him?"

Simple: HE'S MADE OF LAVA!

I may be a fan of spice, but that's ridiculous! My insides aren't exactly strong you know!

I do some exploring around what I believe to be South America. I'm surprised by the lack of people around. Maybe they haven't made their way here yet?

I do a flyover of the Americas and I've gotta say, they're beautiful. Without any civilization on them, they feel almost magical. The titans ignore me as I now give them a wide berth, though I really wanna meet behemoth.

I finish off around the top of Alaska I believe and move on to the rest of the world. It's… beautiful… but boring. Nothing is happening. The titans are sleeping, humanity is nearly non-existent, and mammoths are small to me. I did eat a mammoth to see if they give anything, but it was literally unnecessary because they have no Titan energy.

I let out a sigh and fly towards a Titan I feel like hunting.

I fly over to the middle of the Indian Ocean and circle around where the sleeping Titan was. I can sense it was an octopus like Titan, but it seems to be unable to sense me. And it's energy seems low compared to other titans, like it's already weakened.

Better for me!

I dive in and hit the water at sonic speeds, parting it with my claws as my talons dig into the soon to be kalamari. It's radiation levels shoot up as it's tentacles start trying to wrap around me. I take my arms and grab two of its tentacles, bringing it up into the air with me.

One of its tentacles reaches up and bitch slaps me. Before it can pull it away, I bite into it and slowly bite down, trying to incapacitate it but not rip it off. I cut almost all the way through and let the tentacle hang down after. The Titan keeps fighting me but I just ignore it, as it's suckers aren't strong enough to hurt my rock skin.

We reach my lair and the corpse of Fenrir. I place the octopus, called Kraken by me, down next to the corpse and give it a quick peck through the skull? I dunno what octopi have in their head but it's squishy and easy to pierce.

"Caw caw caw caw?"

'How haven't you been killed yet?'

So weak dude…

I get to eating, making sure to eat both of them as fast as possible.

I move their corpses away from my cave because I don't wanna smell blood when I sleep.

Fenrir's meat is tough, especially with his skull. Though, it seems the golden power weakened after his death so I am able to chew through his bones.

Kraken on the other hand, it so rubbery that chomping doesn't really work, so I have to rip it apart to be able to eat it. I finish the both of them and walk into my cave.

[Titan energy gained: 7359 (11229)]

[Fenrir DNA: 100%]

[Kraken DNA: 100%]

[Abilities gained: Atomic Chain, Aqua Jets, Ink Spray, Energy Manipulation]

[Mutations gained: Atomic Skeleton, Canines, Wolves Hearing, Ink Sac, Limb Regeneration, Gills, Extra Limbs (+4)]

[Notice: growth pains are about to get severe, would you like to give temporary control of your body to me to fully assimilate the energy while avoiding the pain?]

Yes ple-

….

…..

...

*Jeopardy theme intensifies*

—-----------------------

[Status:]

[Name: Unnamed]

[Sex: Female]

[Race: ?????]

[Class: ??????]

[Wingspan: ???? meters]

[Height: ???? meters]

[Titan Energy: 3870 - 11229]

[Abilities:]

[Peck]

[Slash]

[Abyssal Breath]

[EMP Blast]

[Offspring Production]

[Atomic Chain]

[Aqua Jet]

[Ink Spray]

[Energy Manipulation]

[Assimilated DNA: 6]

[Mutations:]

[Razor Beak]

[Razor Talons]

[Rock Skin]

[Bullet Time]

[Venom Glands]

[Venomous Fangs]*

[Venomous Wings]

[Venomous Saliva]

[Blast Resistant Skin]

[Titan Sense]

[Extra Limbs (6 +4)]

[Atomic Skeleton]

[Canines]*

[Wolves Hearing]

[Ink Sac]

[Limb Regeneration]

[Gills]

—----------------------

195