Ghidorah the Punching Bag
5.4k 9 205
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emma and Madison eventually leave. Going to Mothra I bet. I'll just sleep a few days until Ghidorah is woken up.

...

....

.....

Yep, he's about to wake up. Ol' G-man is on the move. Guess I'll go help him scare the ugly bastard off.

Why don't I just kill him in Antarctica? Because I think it'd be cooler to kill him in a ruined city, obviously.

I stand up and start slowly unfurling my wings. Eventually, they hit the sides of the cave. I feel several pokes as the soldiers start trying to electrocute me into staying still.

I sigh and keep unfurling, causing parts of the cave to collapse. I start charging up an Atomic breath attack to destroy the cave and let myself out. The soldiers see the blue light coming from the lowest spine and slowly moving up and hear the charging sound. They all run to the door to get inside as quick as possible.

I guess they're familiar with the g-man's breath attack.

I unleash the blue lightsaber of energy out and melt the stone above me to create an opening for me to crawl out of.

I unfurl my hands and start climbing the cave to get out. I get to the top of the mountain and look in the direction of Ghidorah's outpost. And I take off while erasing my energy signature.

It takes a few hours, but I get there quicker than Godzilla due to me flying. I fly in circles around the outpost so far in the sky that nobody can see me. It helps that it's night though.

I wonder how scary I'd be if I unfurled my wings now. They're already much longer than Ghidorah's.

Hell, they're nearly as long as the Burj Khalifa. I wonder why my wings are so long.

*crack*

*rumble*

Oh, dudes waking up. The three heads slowly come up from the ground and look around them. They use their Gravity beam attack (which is just yellow lightning) and start killing as many humans as possible. Then, I swoop in.

I land with an earth rattling thud behind him. He turns his heads to look at me and snarls at me.

He unfurls his wings and lets out an intimidation roar.

I follow suit.

My pitch black wings spread themselves open, dwarfing Ghidorah's. I stand up to my full height and let out my roar with a Sonic scream attack. My roar sounds like a hawk screeching, the machine gun-like noise of a shoebill stork, the unnatural call of a white bellbird, and now with a trace of a Gojira's roar in it as well.

The Sonic scream slams into Ghidorah's eardrums, stunning him for a few seconds, and probably making a good few humans go deaf or just die.

I rush over to him and slam into him with my bladed arms. They pierce him a good bit and I yank upwards to create a few gashes in his chest.

He tries to bite me with two of his head while the other one charges a gravity beam. My arms all shoot out and grab the two heads whose bite does nothing, and slash the middle one off.

Ghidorah wiggles his way out of my hands just in time for a blue light to come crashing out from under the ice. Godzilla raises up and lets out his iconic roar. Seeing me, he gets confused as I'm a bird with several Gojira traits.

I grab Ghidorah and throw him at Godzilla. I then bend down and pick up his head. Like a worm, it's still alive. I chuckle to myself at its struggle and decide to test my Death Breath on it.

I breathe out a cloud of smoke from my mouth that completely covers the head.

Meanwhile, Ghidorah and Godzilla are fighting it out. Ghidorah is quickly overwhelmed by Godzilla and runs away.

Godzilla looks at me, seemingly asking me if I'm gonna chase after him. I shrug my bird shoulders and bite down on the dead Ghidorah.

——————————

Mark Russel POV:

I swear. These monsters could NOT get any weirder. Monster zero, Godzilla's rival, just got manhandled by a fucking bird then ran away!

That bird came just in time, too, it saved Vivienne's life! Ghidorah was about to fucking eat her!

Dr. Serizawa looks about ready to pray to the oversized crow because of that.

*CRUNCH!*

Did it just… Eat Ghidorah's head?

Is it getting bigger?

<><><><>

Dr. Serizawa looks at Sera with awe as he sees her mutating before his eyes.

Her wings grow more bulky than before, and she seems to grow just barely taller.

She's incredible! By the spines on her back, it seems she's devoured a Gojira before! I'll have to do more research on her when I get the time!

For now, I can be satiated just by knowing she saved Vivienne's life.

——————————

[Titan energy gained: 1624 (27394)]

[Wingspan: 735m - 740m]

[Height: 112m - 114m]

[King Ghidorah DNA: 6%]

[Ability Gained: Parallel Thought Processing]

[Mutation Gained: Lightning Resistance]

That's quite a bit compared to how little I've eaten. Now I'm really looking forward to the main course. I feel a few humans looking at me with awe. It makes sense, I just toyed with one of their most feared titans. I wonder how they'd react if I told them I just didn't kill him because I wanted to fight him in a city.

Serizawa looks at me like I'm a god. Which, to them, I literally am god. Guess I'm the reason the Christian mythology exists. Same for a lot of mythologies. Guess it comes with the territory of titanism.

For the people who might get offended by me calling Christian religion a mythology, it is mythology to me. I started the damn thing. Any religion you don't believe in can be called mythology.

Anyway, tangent aside, Serizawa seems to be thanking me but is unable to realize I can't hear him from up here. I walk a little further away from every human and spread out my wings. I raise them up, then flap them down with enough force to propel myself far up into the sky. Hurricane force winds rip apart anything within a kilometer of my wingspan, which is why I went further away. I flap again and again until I'm soaring high above the clouds. I head over to the place Rodan is sleeping and circle above the clouds waiting for the guy to wake up. I like Rodan actually. Not this one though. I like the one from the original movies, this one is just a guy who follows the strongest. So I'm gonna show him who the strongest is.

Rodan in the meantime, feels a chill run down his spine and is confused… He's in lava… why did he feel cold?

205