Chapter 550 – What a Life…
133 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you think that some very powerful Fiend may reside in the Mirror World of Infinite Abyss inside the Abyss there?"

Gu Long asked me after some time of consideration; probably all the times I kept warning him about the dangers of any place that was even remotely connected with the Infinite Abyss Universe indeed let seeds of suspicion inside him.

"It is highly possible... during the millennia of existence of Kadath Universe, I must admit that our existence is well known among some circles of the Fiend Nobility in the Infinite Abyss Universe..."

Kadath Universe was still in some sort of protection mode, as it was only recently created, but unfortunately, the news about its peculiarities, especially about the Higher Dimensional World of Baator, has reached the ears of some high-ranking Fiend Nobles.

That certainly wasn't good news.

Still, we were prepared, and the moment I reached Tier 13 and became Universe Master, the only choice for them to endanger the entire Universe would be if some of their Tier 14 Fiends made a move, which was undoubtedly an impossible thing to happen.

The moment one of the Tier 14 Fiends made a move, then it would be accompanied by a corresponding action of hostile Tier 14 entities, especially those of the Holy City who hated Fiends to the core.

That was one of the reasons why I was in such a hurry to achieve my complete ascension to Tier 13 because that would be the only way to guarantee the safety of my family and home completely.

And to preserve the legacy that I spent millennia carefully carving in the annals of the history.

"I will be then extra careful and not reveal anything that is connecting me to the Kadath Universe."

Gu Long stated with a serious voice as I nodded before I took something out and passed it to him.

"This is Emblem of Silence... it is a very precious Void Treasure that would be able to completely erase your presence when you would be in the Abyss... as long as you have that, nobody would be able to use any kind of Divination or anything related to it on your person to see your origins."

The Emblem of Silence was something that cost too much for me to obtain... one burned Universe to the ground and dead TIer 13 Primarch of some very powerful cultivation system.

Approximately five hundred years ago, I ventured into the Endless Void and found a rather remote Universe, which was ruled by a newly advanced Tier 13 cultivator.

While this piqued my curiosity, what made me act was the artifact that the man possessed.

The Emblem of Silence, naturally born Void Treasure.

When I saw that, I immediately acted and ambushed the man to obtain it.

While I was at a disadvantage at the start, I managed to kill him, though I almost died to his final attack because the Universe where we were fighting wasn't the strongest one and started crumbling apart.

"I... thank you father."

Gu Long certainly knew the true value of a Void Treasure because Void Treasures were something that even Primarchs would fight to the death to obtain.

They were that precious, and Gu Long was one of my favorite children...

It's not like I met most of my descendants, as they numbered in the hundreds, and not that I cared a bit about them...

Aside from my direct children and a few of the most talented members of younger generations, as cruel as it sounded, they were just numbers.

When Gu Long disappeared from the Sefirah Castle, I returned back to my chambers and saw that my wives were already awake and putting up their clothes as we would have breakfast together.

Sometimes, I chuckled at all of these rituals because we indeed behaved like ordinary mortals... but certainly, these parts of affection between us kept me mostly sane and helped with the passage of time.

"So, are we already awake?"

I asked, though I noticed that Gu Yuena was still sleeping.

She was a heavy sleeper from us and didn't like to get up at all... sometimes... curse that dragon part of her that always wanted for her to hibernate.

"Yes, just this silver lizard is still pretending to sleep."

Hela scoffed as she looked at lazy Gu Yuena, who was still sleeping, while others were already ready for breakfast. This was one of the rare moments when everyone gathered in the Anor Londo, and they would have a few even together as immediate family.

Afterward, my wives and I would depart back to the Sunset Mountain Range, where we had an extensive complex of Castle where we were living. After all that time, living in the Imperial Palace was no longer suitable for us.

And at least in the Sunset Mountain Range, we had peace and silence; it was very quiet there, with no politicians, no administration mess and other troublesome things that Anor Londo represented as a seat of the Imperial Power.

"Five more minutes..."

Everyone then heard Gu Yuena sleep-talking until Fia-chan went to her and basically threw her on the ground from bed, or else she would again sleep for entire days at best or months at worst.

"You could at least do it more gently..."

Gu Yuena complained and stood up as Grayfia looked at her innocently, pretending not to hear anything.

In truth, Grayfia was always a bit vindictive and she often found herself at odds with Gu Yuena, who was a very lazy person.

In contrast to Grayfia's hardworking personality, so they often clashed like fire and water.

"Now, let's go to enjoy a nice breakfast and take a tour of the city before we will return back home."

I said before two of them started throwing spells at each other.

For the past decades, Gu Yuena was grumpy that our precious "baby boy" had gone away, and she spent most of her time lazing around, which created conflicts with my beloved silver female devil, who wanted Gu Yuena to do something productive.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

6