Chapter 551 – Talk over the Breakfast
155 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were all having breakfast at one of the grand halls of the Imperial Palace. Aside from me, Hela, Fia, Vena, Bibi Dong and Gu Yuena, a few of my children were also participating in the breakfast.

As this was the last time we were in the Holy Imperial Capital Anor Londo, a few of them came to see us. Because we were spending a lot of time in our place at the Sunset Mountain Range, we didn't see each other much.

I could see that Rias came, together with Sigmar, Sirzechs, Serafall, and a few others... even Vali was present, though that was not surprising because the man would take any opportunity to escape from his duties as Lord Marshall Militant of Imperialis Militarum.

Rias was probably the child I was the proudest of in a certain sense because she underwent a very long journey to stand where she was right now. From a spoiled girl who hated doing anything that required some actual effort, she became someone truly great...

She was still Ecclesiarch of the Ecclesiarchy and was managing the enormous organization very well for the past several thousand years.

Ecclesiarchy was one of the most important wheels in the Imperial Machinery and now, it was essential in the machinery and functioning of the entire Kadath Universe.

While we didn't require Faith to advance, we indeed had a method to refine the Faith into pure Divine Energy that wasn't tainted by the emotions, imaginations and other things that often drove the Gods into damnation.

"So, how are you all doing right now?"

I asked when the servants started putting food on the table, receiving various looks from my children.

"I see that you have once again dumped your work on your assistants, Vali."

Seeing that nobody was going to say anything, Hela broke the since as the young-looking Lucifer shuddered. When it came to authority, he held great fear and respect for Hela combined; when she was angry, she was really terrifying.

When that was out, Rias started shooting her husband angry glares and I even noticed that she was kicking him underneath the table.

During her experiences, Rias became a very responsible person, and she always perfectly performed all of her responsibilities.

And one thing she didn't like was when her dear husband was escaping from his job; it was even getting worse when, out of nowhere, the most notable problem maker of the Imperial House, Sigmar Helason Lucifer, became an exemplary officer and bureaucrat.

Sigmar was still leading the Magisterium of Outer Plane Development and was still responsible for finding new worlds, this time outside of the Kadath Universe, to invade and plunder their resources.

And he was getting better and better at it... after his more rebellious or whatever phase passed, he started getting more calm and wasn't as much of a hothead as he was in the past... fortunately...

"It is boring there... nothing, just paperwork and planning, no action at all and since my trip to that Sealed Dimension within the Endless Void, there was almost nothing there for me."

I met Vali's newest wife, though she wasn't right now here, because after the House Black moved to the Chthonian Empire, they became one of the leaders in research in the Forbidden Magic.

With their Clan Traits allow them to cast the foulest and darkest Magic out there without any repercussions, making them the center of attention of many top Magicians, researchers and scholars of the Empire.

"I apologize on his behalf... It will not happen again, mother Hela."

Rias intervened because Hela's answer to the problem would be most commonly beat out shit out of Vali, though it wasn't really the wrong thing... Vali was stubborn as shit, and he would never listen to anyone telling him on what to do and what not.

"Let's move on to another topic...Sirzechs, Sigmar, you two are very going to undergo ascension to Tier 12..."

The birth of every single Tier 12 entity was crucial for the existence of the Kadath Universe because, in the Universal Wars, the Tier 12 and higher Tiered powerhouses were the true might of the Universe.

Everything below that wasn't really that important because even TIer 11 beings were just elite commanders; they were still not the game-changers.

"Yes, I would be ready in ten years after all preparations are done to condense the Arcane Crest."

Sirzechs would certainly be a very powerful Tier 12 being and there was still Sigmar, who was Innate Law Goodhood would be absolutely frightening. Not only would he be very powerful, but at the same time, he would be nigh impossible to kill.

"And Sigmar?"

The Innate Law Godhood was something that even I couldn't comprehend entirely and was still in the process of studying it, and with Sigmar's upcoming breakthrough to the Tier 12 would be very educational for me.

Certainly, the millennia of studying the Innate Godhoods of Hela and Sigmar paved the path for my own breakthrough in the fusion of the Godhood Method Path and the Law Path.

"I am close; the only thing I am lacking is sufficient levels of Faith and the perfection of a few Laws..."

I nodded my head in satisfaction; seeing that my children grew so powerful indeed filled me with endless pride. Among all of my descendants, the first generation was the most powerful; apparently, the farther they were from me, the weaker their Bloodline got?

While we had countless Bloodline Purification rituals to strengthen the Blood, Clan Traits, and other aspects of the children's talents to a sufficient level so they could reach at least Tier 11, if not for that, there wouldn't be so many powerhouses stemming from the Imperial House.

But such was the price for powerful Bloodlines containing the Laws themselves, and it was not a problem of just us but of all Noble Houses, who were spending a lot of resources to help some less fortunate members of their Houses because not all descendants are born with strong Bloodlines.

"Good, very good... after you both have reached Tier 12, we will launch an invasion of another universe that I will personally lead."

I stated finally because the moment we would have an additional two Tier 12 beings, it would be the right opportunity to plunder some Universe once again.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

6