Chapter 559 – The Witch Queen Iggwilv (2)
213 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iggwilv was a very powerful Archmage originating from an Oerth, a planet located in the center of Greyspace, a crystal sphere located in the Prime Material Plane.

Prime Material Plane, as the name suggested, was one of the Prime Universes across the Endless Void and was ranked among the most powerful ones too... The ancient beings that dwelled in the Prime Material Plane were enough to discourage anyone from the potential invasion of the Universe.

Iggwilv was a very powerful Archmage who almost ascended as Law Archmage, but something was holding her back.

She had crafted her plan very carefully after studying the Demons to a very detailed level, becoming the most famous and respected Demologist in the not only Oerth but even on the entire Prime Material plane.

Even writing a Demonomicon of Iggwilv.

The Demonomicon, also known as the Fiendomicon, was a seven-volume book written by the archmage Iggwilv. It was a comprehensive treatise on demonic lore that contained information about several demon lords, complete with instructions for summoning and binding them, as well as an extensive collection of spells and evil rituals.

She was only one step away from fulfilling her goal of ascending in the Feywild Plane as one of the Archfey. Beings who gained nearly god-like powers and established a position of preeminence among fey-kind.

Each Archfey had a unique appearance and set of abilities, most controlled a portion of the Feywild and had self-proclaimed titles.

"I have a proposition for you, Dragon Prince."

The Witch Queen Iggwilv said after she came to the decision with someone as powerful as Dragon Prince Gu Long, she knew she could reach her goals far sooner, more safely and even obtain more rewards than she initially anticipated.

"What proposition you have for me, Witch?"

While the Dragon Prince Gu Long also planned to make use of her, he needed her less than she needed him. He was very wary of The Witch Queen Iggwilv, he didn't trust her at all and she also looked as someone who couldn't be trusted.

"Cooperation... I need to obtain the Lifeforce of powerful Demons from strong lineages; the best are Greater Demons who are one with Law, their Lifeforce is the strongest one and you are strong; I will pay for your service."

As she said that, Gu Long was enraged because the woman in front of him was looking at him like he was some kind of mercenary. He was very prideful as a dragon, as a God and as a devil, so being looked on as some mercenary was a grave offense to Gu Long.

"I am not any kind of mercenary!"

Gu Long released his entire power as the entire underground space was shaking tremendously; the ground beneath Gu Long was cracking and the walls were also cracking too...

Even The Witch Queen Iggwilv looked shocked at the power of the Dragon Prince because it was already on the level of Law Archamge, which instantly elevated the threat from Gu Long.

Originally, she wouldn't really fear him because as long as they were on the same level, then she would be able to handle him, but right now, her confidence was cracking slowly because his power was truly overwhelming

But Witch Queen Iggwilv was a very flexible person in the end, and she quickly corrected her mistake and took an entirely different approach to the Dragon Prince Gu Long. For a short time, she cursed herself because she forgot to count in the equation the innate arrogance of the dragon kind.

Especially those of noble lineages, their ego and pride were taller than the tallest peak and mountain, so much to her displeasure, she bowed to the Dragon Prince in an apology as she looked at Gu Long.

"It wasn't my intention to offed your Dragon Prince; naturally, I don't think of you as mercenary but rather as business partner... I have knowledge about the Abyss that none of the others would have and I know of every Demon Race, Demon Lord and their noble caste and all of their places of interests."

Gu Long scrutinized her and sensed logic and reason in her words. Somebody like her would certainly come in handy because he knew nothing about the Abyss aside from some things that wouldn't be really useful to him on a larger scale.

So his only option would be to find a guide that would take him through the Layers of the Abyss and he knew that Witch Queen Iggwilv indeed had the capacity to do so. Otherwise, it would be impossible for a human to descend into the Holy Place for the Demons in the Abyss and even to do such outrageous rituals...

"Then, if such is your proposal, you wouldn't have a problem signing Geass? Without it, I will cut you down..."

Gu Long stated threateningly as he looked at the Witch Queen Iggwilv, who for a moment frowned before she nodded her head and he passed her the Geass Contract he had prepared.

He made a few of them when he was still in the Magus World and unfortunately, they were not of the highest grade, but still, as someone of the Imperial Hosue and due to the fact that both of his parents doted on him a lot, he was privy on the method of creation of the Geass Contracts.

So even as Tier 8, he could use a tiny portion of his father's mind, even though it was only a minuscule amount, to create a Geass Contract to bind anyone below peak Tier 11. This would be enough, and judging based on Witch Queen Iggwilv's expression after she signed the Geass Contract, he knew it was enough.

"Now we are partners, Witch Queen."

Gu Long said as the Geass Contract between them dispersed into thousands of particles and fused with their souls.

"It seems that we are..."

She said with much less enthusiasm than him...

Iggwilv didn't anticipate that the Dragon Would have such a strong binding Geass Contract that would be able to bind even some of the strongest Law beings of the Prime Material Plane.

But what was done was done, and right now her aim was to get as many resources and things out of their deal as possible.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
PS. Check Dune: The Holy Path!
For advanced chapters check out patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

2