Chapter 560 – Travelling Through the Abyss with Dangerous Beuty (1)
120 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that we have established a certain degree of trust... we should talk about what we want to prevent any misunderstandings because I feel that you are not telling me everything."

Gu Long raises his brow at the Witch Queen Iggwilv, who grits her teeth but reluctantly answers because the Geass she signed was too strong for her to ignore. Not to mention, she saw the advantage of speaking the truth because as she was bound by the Geass, he was too.

"Yes, I am not here just for the Lifeforce of the Demon Lords... there is a certain thing that I wish to obtain from the Abyss."

She said with a low voice, because for Iggwilv the Lifeforce of the Demon Lords was only one part of the plan.

"What is it? Something more dangerous than taking the Lifeforce of the Demon Lords..."

Gu Long wasn't stupid and he knew that Lifeforce of the Demon Lords was the safer part of her plan, which, to be truthful, was baffling him when he thought about that.

Yet at the same time, he felt a slight adoration for the woman who dared to venture into the depths of the Abyss alone, armed only with her Magic and Spells alone to capture Demon Lords on the level of Beings of Law and god knows what.

"In the 176th Layer of the Abyyss the Hollow's Heart, there if Seed of the First Flame... I need to obtain that thing at all costs to achieve a greater ascension; if not, I can realize only a backup plan."

Gu Long's eyes widened because he knew what the Seed of the First Flame was, it was a treasure that even his father would pay attention to and two thousand years ago, his father even ventured to the Endless Void and fought in the dying Universe to obtain the Seed of the First Flame.

"How? How can such a thing appear in the Abyss?"

He was shocked beyond belief because the Seed of the First Flame was basically the lifeblood of the Universe; if the Universe was dying or damaged, being repaired, it could be used to heal the Universe instantly.

Or...

It could be used to give birth to a greater Realm within the Endless Void. His father obtained two Seeds of the First Flame. One of the Seeds, and used to elevate the Higher Dimensional World of Baator and another was used to elevate the Kadath Universe as a whole.

"Truthfully? I don't know."

The Witch Queen conjured herself and Dragon Prince Gu Long a pair of comfortable-looking luxurious chairs and she also summoned some kind of alcohol as she poured herself and him a cup.

"Several centuries ago, some of the most powerful Archmages of the Oerth, captured and imprisoned the ruler of most of that Layer, Fraz-Urb'luu tanar'ri Demon Lord holding the Rank of Demon Prince, almost known as Prince of Deception. I don't know what exactly happened there, but I know two things."

Gu Long drank the alcohol; he actually enjoyed the taste as he continued to listen to Iggwilv's story.

"The Law Archamages were interrogating the Demon Prince of Deception and using many means to extract information from his mind and somehow managed to find out about this. And the last thing was that, somehow, the Demon Prince managed to break from his bindings and kill every single living soul in the Mage Tower... I found the ruins a few decades ago and took everything that remained in there and here I am."

She finished with a small laugh at that because the misfortune of others was her opportunity.

"That is certainly a nice tale... but now, how do you even want to accomplish something like that... going to such deep layer is pure suicide even for many of Beings of Law."

Gu Long wasn't keen on going so deep into the Abyss, as he originally planned to go only to the disputed Layers, which were torn in war between various Demon Lords who wanted to ascend to higher realms of power.

"I am aware of such a thing, but if you didn't forget... I am one of the most knowledgeable people about the Abyss and I know of secret passages, through which we can bypass the majority of Layers."

This made Gu Long raise his brow at her because if it was the truth, then they could indeed arrive at the 176th Layer without much problem, but that still didn't solve the fact that the Demon Prince of Deception was still apparently alive.

He was very alive, and it was a demon at Tier 11 from what he understood, so going anywhere, his lair was pure suicide.

"And now I see that you are thinking about the Demon Pricne of Deception... in truth, he wouldn't be a problem. While the demon sang and told, he didn't anticipate the fact that the Archmages would actually record such valuable information somewhere, so when he killed the Archmages and destroyed their Tower, he just left and the Seed of the First Flame is actually sealed in abandoned ruins in his kingdom."

Even still... it sounded dangerous, but at the same time, Gu Long knew that without risk, he couldn't rise to the top of the Endless Void.

"That seems to be doable, so let's talk about the trade..."

Gu Long grinned at the Witch Queen Iggwilv because he decided that he would go into this with her, not to mention unknowingly to him; the Witch Queen giggled to herself because she could see that her beauty was effective even on Gu Long.

"I am willing to pay with my knowledge about the Abyss and also with my body if you want it..."

She whispered with a seductive voice because she was a witch indeed... while she observed Gu Long's reaction, which was moving and unchanging. He knew that she was plotting something, but while he admitted to himself that he was enamored by her beauty and power, it was not enough to influence his reason.

"I would prefer something like God Sparks if you will..."

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
PS. Check Dune: The Holy Path!
For advanced chapters check out patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

2