Chapter 6 – New Quirks
1.8k 9 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{MC POV}

Then I used ["Absorb"] on the next person's body.

[Ding... Quirk called "Danger Intuition" Acquired.]

[Danger Intuition --->

Allows the user to sense the incoming Danger.

This quirk is passive, and the user doesn't have to activate the quirk for it to work.]

[Accept]   [Discard]   [Sell]

"Ok! This quirk is good. So I Accept." I said.

[Ding... New Quirk "Danger Intuition" added to the skills.]

(Now I can absorb two more quirks. I just want one strong quirk which could help me in defeating Nomu) I thought.

The next three quirks which I got were useless for me.

[Ding... Quirk called "Dust" Acquired.]

[Dust --->

Dust allows the user to create ash-like dust from their body. The Host can use it as a distraction, throwing dust at the eyes, nose, and mouth of his foes.

Weakness =

If the Host overuses his Quirk, then his skin will become dry and rough.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Sell]

"Discard." I said as soon as I read the name of the quirk.

[Ding... Quirk called "Cleaning" Acquired.]

[Cleaning --->

Cleaning allows the user to secrete a dish soap-like substance from their body that allows them to weaken or negate the Quirks of others by "brushing" or "cleaning" them with it. 

User can also use this Quirk to clean up blood stains and fingerprints from crime scenes.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Sell]

(Hmm this might be a useful quirk for villains, so I should sell it to the system.) I thought and sold the quirk to the system shop.

[Ding... Quirk sold for 1000 System Points…]

Next

[Ding... Quirk called "Brown Bear" Acquired.]

[Brown Bear --->

This Quirk gives the user the attributes and abilities of a bear, including enhanced strength, great durability, acute senses, and large, sharp claws.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Sell]

"Sell this quirk to the system shop" I said.

Nope! I don't want to turn into an animal just to gain some physical strength.

[Ding... Quirk sold for 5000 System Points]

"Damn... That's a lot." I said.

[Ding... Quirk called "Fan" Acquired.]

[Fan --->

Fan allows the user to create wind or even tornadoes by spinning their wrists.

Weakness =

User can only use Fan for a maximum of one minute, or risk suffering tenosynovitis(Swelling, joint pain etc.)]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Sell]

"Sell." I said after reading the quirk's description.

[Ding... Quirk sold for 1500 System Points.]

(Now I can only sell one more quirk this week. I will have to Discard the rest.)

[Ding... Quirk called "Eruption" Acquired.]

[Eruption --->

Eruption allows the user to burn their fat to produce a lava-like substance, that's as hot as magma, and eject it from their body.

Weakness =

This quirk is more suitable for fat people.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Sell]

"Ok, This quirk is good and strong, but I don't want to become fat just so I can create some magma. 

I would rather learn Lava Release after going to the Naruto World than to absorb this quirk.

That's why I would like to sell this quirk to the system shop."

[Ding... Quirk sold for 5000 System Points.]

Oh! C'mon I already used ["Absorb"] on 8 bodies, but I only got one good Quirk. 

[Ding... Quirk called "Negate" Acquired.]

[Negate --->

This quirk allows the user to erase any one quirk from a single enemy.

Weakness =

The Host will have to make skin contact with the enemy for this quirk to work. The quirk will not work on multiple enemies.

Also, the user can erase enemy's quirk only for 15 seconds.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Can't Sell (Limit Reached)]

"Ok, this quirk has a lot of restrictions. Still in a fight, 15 second are actually enough to deal with anyone. At least in this world since this world revolve around quirks only.

This quirk will help me deal with Nomu's "Super Regeneration" Quirk.

I wonder where was this guy hiding? He had enough potential to become a Good Hero or maybe Villain.

But then again, he will need enough Basic Physical capabilities to knock out a villain or Hero in just 15 seconds time." I said and absorbed the quirk.

[Ding... Quirk called "Whirlwind" Acquired.]

[Whirlwind --->

Whirlwind grants the user the ability to control the air around them.

The user can create strong gales and tornadoes that he has full mastery over.

Great winds may be used to propel the user, the people around him, and different objects all at the same time.

Weakness =

High speed winds are harder to control. The user attacks will disperse if he doesn't have good Quirk control.

At hot temperatures, the speed of wind increase even more making it extremely hard to control.]

[Accept]  [Discard]   [Can't Sell (Limit Reached)]

"Finally, I got a good Quirk.

As for the weakness? I will simply have to master  this quirk.

People of this world may think of this quirk as weak, but I am someone who have watched Naruto performing techniques like ["Rasengan"] and ["Wind Style: Rasenshuriken"]. So I know how deadly the wind can be. 

I will just have to recreate those techniques, But this time I will be using Quirks not Chakra.

I can shred the Nomu's body into pieces if I  manage to recreate ["Rasenshuriken"] Technique Hahahahaha!!." I said and started laughing like a crazy villain.

(Wait a minute!! I am acting like Bakugo Shit...) I thought and stopped my crazy laughter, but it was already too late.

"Hey! Whose there?" Hospital Staff shouted.

"FBI OPEN UP!!" Suddenly the door of the room burst open.

I immediately activated my quirk ["One For All"] at the maximum output I could handle without damaging my body.

It was 30% ["One For All"]. Then I started running away.

{After few minutes}

"Huff... Huff... I became too excited there and almost got caught." I said and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

Then I decided to return to my apartment.

First I prepared my dinner and after that I decided to check my status.

----------------------------------------------------------------

[STATUS ----->

NAME = Akira

AGE = 11

RACE = Human

POWER LEVEL = Tier 2

SKILLS -----> 

One For All, Absorb, Personal Dimension (Locked), Hand-To-Hand Combat Mastery,

Danger Intuition, Negate, Whirlwind]

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Most of my skills are not even at Beginner Stage Mastery)

"Hey system! How many system points I have right now?" I said.

[Ding... Current Balance = 32,000 System Points.]

(Yes! Now I have enough system points to purchase ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk from the shop, I think I should purchase this quirk right now, and I will sell the quirk which I will get from the Nomu in the future or maybe give it to Nejire.) I thought.

"Hey system I want to purchase ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk from the shop." I said.

[Ding... Request Denied.]

"Are you kidding me!!! I wanted this quirk the most, and now I finally have enough system points, but you are not giving me this quirk" I shouted.

[Ding... Your body could handle only 3 more quirks which you already absorbed an hour ago at the hospital. Now you will have to wait and become stronger to handle more quirks.]

"Oh shit!!! I am stupid. I should have absorbed only two quirks at the hospital. But then again, all three quirks were quite useful. Sigh..." I said.

(Oh! I remembered just now that ["One For All"] is a stockpile type quirk. This means that it will boost my other quirks power as well with time.

I will have to stockpile their power I guess.) I thought.

Now what should I do with 30,000 System Points?

(Oh yeah If I remember correctly than I can buy Incubus Bloodline from the system for 30,000 System Points. Let's see what benefits that Bloodline will give to me.)

"System show me the benefits of Incubus Bloodline." I said.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment, rate my novel.

=======================================

60