131: Haruhime Faints!
3.8k 11 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131

"If it were you, you would definitely understand this, right? Sirius-san?" Haruhime asked.

"I'm just a prostitute. Although I'm only a trainee, to a noble hero, a prostitute is a symbol of depravity." Haruhime bathed in the dim light of the vast moonlit night and continued talking in a self-deprecating way.

She had a melancholy smile talking about it.

"I'm a lowly prostitute…how can a hero like someone like me…."

Sirius didn't like to see the fox girl self-deprecating herself like this, so he pinched her furry ears a little bit, causing Haruhime to tremble halfway through her words.

"What were you talking about?" Sirius looked at the blushing Renard with playful eyes.

"I hate Sirius-san…." As if angry, Haruhime puffed out her cheeks.

"Actually, I'm not a hero, and I'm not the type of person who wants to be a hero." Suddenly, Sirius said something serious.

Heroes will fight for people who have nothing to do with them and even give their lives for the sake of a stranger.

Sirius does not consider himself that noble, and he is definitely not suitable to be a hero.

Hearing these abrupt words, a look of surprise appeared on Haruhime's face.

After two or three seconds, she narrowed her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, Sirius-san. Even if it is a comfort, Haruhime is happy to hear it." The fox girl misunderstood his words.

'Comfort? I'm serious. This girl understood my meaning, but she didn't seem to believe me…' Sirius was stunned after hearing this and started thinking wildly.

At this time, Haruhime, who quietly raised her head to observe Sirius, realized something.

'Is Sirius-san just going to keep chatting with me? Today's business has not been done yet…' Involuntarily, Haruhime's eyes were aimed under Sirius's neck and inside his clothes.

She gulped and finally gathered her courage to say something.

"Uhm, sorry, Sirius-san. I have wasted so much of your time chatting. Next, please let Haruhime serve you."

Then, with a determined expression, she propped herself up abruptly, and with her soft hands and feet, she pushed Sirius onto the bedding beside and began to undress him.

"Um?" After regaining his senses, Sirius found himself being undressed. Haruhime's golden tail was in front of his vision, and her whole body was shaking in nervousness, but her hands were not slow at all, and she had already undressed his upper wears.

"Wait, don't you…." Before he even had time to dissuade her, Haruhime, who pulled away a corner of his shirt, paused for a moment.

"...Male body…" A swarm of red blood cells surged up from Haruhime's neck and spread to her cheeks, to the base of her ears, and then to the top of her head in a blink of an eye.

Sirius seemed to hear some steaming sound like 'Pfft' as if a plume of white smoke appeared on Haruhime's head, and even her tail fur stood on end.

"...Male! Male's clavicle~!?" The fox girl fainted from overexcitement and nervousness the next moment and fell on top of Sirius.

"It has come to this after all…." This situation was already expected, so Sirius stretched out his hands to put her in his arms and sighed and breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, this fox girl didn't take the lead in removing her clothes. Otherwise, what would he do if he was excited?

All he could do was suppress his impulse.

At this moment, Sirius deeply felt the benefits of strong spiritual power.

At the same time, in the dark place behind the door, a sudden sigh seemed to have expected this situation.

"I expected it would end up like this…." An amazoness stepped in from behind the door.

She has tan skin, purple eyes, and long black hair covering her face's right side.

She wears clothing reminiscent of a dancer, along with earrings and various gold decorations around her chest and belly. Her clothes are revealing enough that she could be mistaken for wearing underwear.

"Oh? You're finally willing to come out. You've been eavesdropping on us for most of the night." When he entered the room, Sirius noticed that there was someone other than him and Haruhime, and it seemed the eavesdropper was really the fox girl's 'sister'.

"Can you detect me? It seems that you are not simple, little friend. You must not be an ordinary adventurer." Aisha, who was sneaking behind the door in the middle of the night, sounded a little surprised, and then she couldn't help but shake her head with a smile.

"Forget it. It doesn't matter anymore. You two are really weird. Aren't you two tired of talking about outside scenery, heroic stories, and fairy tales for hours in the night?" Aisha was genuinely curious.

"Well, it's alright..." Sirius replied.

Tonight is another sleepless night, and his mental power that has been strengthened four times is no joke.

It's easy for Sirius to skip one or two nights without sleeping.

"Really? I originally thought that maybe I could have a good night with you instead of Haruhime, but it looks like you're not interested." Aisha naturally came to sit on the edge of the quilt where the two of them were.

There was a small coffee table next to her, and she put her elbows on it and propped her cheeks to sigh again.

The tea on the cup seemed cold, but she still picked it up and drank it with relish.

Honestly, it's a miracle that Aisha feels like she's not going to sleep tonight!

"You expected this, right?" Sirius pointed to the fainted Haruhime. Although he clearly knew the reasons, he still pretended to be surprised on the surface.

"Hah, I don't know why this silly girl faints when she sees the body of a man. Just looking at a male collarbone is enough for her to faint for a day."

"When I taught her about prostitutes, she would occasionally faint. I thought this problem would not occur as she gradually became familiar with this profession, but it turned out that we were all too naive."

"This is the first time Haruhime picked up a guest by herself tonight. Since she expected that her situation would spoil the guest's mood, so she asked me to wait on the side. But, I didn't expect you two to…hehe…." After saying this, Aisha let out a sneer with a bit of contempt.

Nobody knows whether she's saying this to the fainted Haruhime or the boy in front of her.

...

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

29