Time is changing us 2
334 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov 3 person 

On the outdoor terrace of the ice cream shop . At a table with two chairs , which was protected from the sun by a large umbrella , sat Neo and Kurumi . Due to Neo's circumstances , there was no verbal conversation between them . Nevertheless , both of them did not mind , when Kurumi silently and thoughtfully looked at the busy street in the meantime biting a piece of her red ice cream cone .

On the other side , sat Neo , who silently stared at the thoughtful Kurumi . With one of her hands , which was resting with her elbow on the table , she kept her chin resting on her palm . While doing so , with the other hand , which she held a small plastic spoon , she slowly ate ice cream from a paper cup . Despite this activity , Neo did not take her eyes off Kurumi , who was the only reflection in them . It was as if the rest of the world did not matter .

If it were not for Neo's young age , her suggestive way of eating ice cream , at which she very carefully licked each spoon with long and careful movements . Everyone would have thought that she was trying to get the attention of her partner . Who apparently did not pay attention to it at all in her reverie , as did Neo herself who apparently did it instinctively and unconsciously , as she continued to be mesmerized by the beauties she saw before her . Suddenly , Kurumi got up from her seat , which caused Neo to awaken from her fantasies . 

" He finally dead. "

Said Kurumi when a frightening and disturbing to others smile appeared on her lips . Which completely destroyed her mask of a well-mannered , cute , little girl . Neo apparently knowing what was going on didn't care , as she continued to eat her tri-colored neapolitan ice cream . Apparently the psychopathic smile on Kurumi's face did not worry her , but rather made her gently smile at it , as if she had fallen even more in love because of it .

" You're right let's finish first , then we'll take a cab . My legs already hurt ....."

Says Kurumi after a brief glance at Neo . Who , hearing Kurumi's words , stopped eating for a moment , then with a flash in her bicolored eyes she looked at Kurumi drawing her attention .

" Leg massage ? ..... Why not ........ but ......... I will massage you too ....... What do you say ? "

Says Kurumi with some amusement in her voice , at this suggestion . Nevertheless in the way Kurumi said these words , gave them much more ambiguity . Of course Neo hearing Kurumi's words , the more understanding of their ambiguous tone in them . Even understanding that , for Kurumi who did not understand and did not know about her feelings for her , was just a way to tease . Could not hide her excitement and anticipation in her eyes , which stared at Kurumi standing in front of her . 

" But let's leave the massages for the night . Let's get our today's tasks done first . 

Says Kurumi to Neo , who completely did not listen to her , being too focused on her moving lips . Lips that in Neo's eyes glistened softly from moisture and in the corners of which gathered a little red from Kurumi's cherry ice cream . Seeing Neo looking at her lips , Kurumi also seemed to notice that something might be wrong . So right after she  sat down on the chair again , gently using her thumb , she wiped , one corner of her mouth .

Noticing the opportunity Neo quickly let go of the spoon , that feel into the ice cream cup , to quickly wiped the other corner of Kurumi's mouth , with her own thumb . Kurumi seeing this didn't have any special reaction . She just ran her tongue over the spot where Neo's thumb touched her , only to wiped that spot with her thumb once again .

" Thank you Neo , I have been quite thoughtful lately ."

Said Kurumi with her gentle smile from which Neo's eyes flashed again . At such moments Neo would have confessed long ago and yet the immediate wave of fear of being rejected as a freak and uncertainty about Kurumi's feelings completely blocked her . Because of this Neo without changing her facial expression simply gave Kurumi her own smile . Which would have been perfect if not for her longing and distant eyes , with which she look at Kurumi , who did not notice this .

Not noticing Neo's mood , Kurumi continued her ice cream , this time at a rather faster pace , as apparently she already had further plans that needed to be taken care of as soon as possible .

-

-

-

-

-

-

In front of a dilapidated building with a boat hangar , located on the bank of the river that cuts through Vele , stopped a cab from which Kurumi and Neo got out . When Neo had already gone towards the hangar next to the old building , Kurumi in the meantime with the smile of an innocent ,  well-behaved girl , handed the driver through the window his payment in the amount of one Lien card .

The cab driver , after closing the window with a squeal of tires , drove away , leaving Kurumi , on whose face a psychopathic smile reappeared , alone in the middle of an empty street in an industrial district . Paying no attention to anything , Kurumi slowly walked to Neo , who had long been standing by the old , rusty tin door . Which was the only possible , other than from water , entrance to the hangar .

Standing in front of the door Kurumi closed her eyes , then after a moment the sound of opening the locks came from the other side . Then the door swung inward , showing Kurumi and Neo , a clone made of shadows , whose appearance could only be matched to the boneless Grimm . The clone , whose bicolored eyes glowed , thus being its only distinguishing feature in its entire black silhouette . Seeing its creator , the clone stepped down from the doorway letting Kurumi and Neo inside showing them a chorror-like scene .

The hangar room itself , was u-shaped with the empty middle symbolizing the water in which the boat normally parked at the dock . In front of this is a gate after opening which the boat could easily float out to the river . The rest of the u-shaped hangar space previously used for free storage and movement was now empty .

The only lighting in the hangar was a few single bulbs overgrown with spider webs , which , despite the fact that there were many shaded areas , perfectly illuminated the green , smelly river water . The planks from which the floor was built were constantly damp , which made them soft , crumbly and thus allowed green algae stains to develop on them .

The whole hangar was full of dust and cobwebs , not to mention the stench coming from the green water in the middle . But even the water didn't stink as much as it did through the space around a single steel chair attached to the ground and covered with dred and black stains of dried blood . The chair had many rotten leather straps , in which there were many pins stuck , whose job was to stick in the limbs after tying the leather straps .

Around this chair there were many blood stains and other biological and chemical substances whose combined stench was a torture in itself . Nevertheless, next to the chair there were also several black garbage bags , from the holes of which flowed some blood and larvae belonging to flies , which were constantly flying around the chair and the bags . Right next to the bags , stood an empty bucket whose bottom was discolored from blood , as was a bloody towel hung on it .

On the wall just behind the chair , which faced the water , hung many bloody tools . Saw blades , drills of various thicknesses and lengths , hammers of various kinds , barbed wire , rope and chains , baseball bats with various modifications such as barbed wire or nails , blades such as ordinary machetes as well as those with serrated surfaces , knives , crowbars .

That wasn't even all , as below it was a long table made of sheet metal , with jars of nails , pins and razor blades placed on it .There was even a can of salt and a bottle of lemon juice , baking soda and detergents . Drills , mechanical chainsaws , sandpaper , batteries with two cables , the metal ends of which continue to show fragments of burnt meat , bloody screwdrivers , ice cream spoons , secateurs and hand saws , nail guns . Whips of various types such as a regular leather one , made of thin metal , having razor blades in it and one with nails and pins . You could even see a small gas stove , with many dirty from burnt meat , rods , metal sheets and other metal objects that bore traces of heating .

In short , think and you will find it . Anything that can hurt someone whether conventional or unconventional , can be found here . On the corner of the table , there was even a leather bag full of broken glass and looking at the amount of blood on the fragments suggests its repeated use . But in addition to this in the other corner there was a small medicine cabinet around which was scattered a mass of dirty bandages and sewing needles , floss , dental bowls . The only things that were clean here were masks and thick leather gloves suggesting that their owner , who looking at their size must be still young , do not want to get hurt or dirty with anything . 

Looking at it , the face of Kurumi and Neo did not change at all . Slowly entering the smelly room , Kurumi looked to the side where she saw a wall at which stood a tripod with a camera faceing the water and two other clones holding a rope that stretched to the ceiling where on the rafters was mounted a roller on which the rope was applied . With that , rope dropped directly into the water .

" Take it out , I don't want it to rot before we finish recording . "

Says Kurumi changing slightly the tone and sound of her voice when in the meantime Neo touched Kurumi , putting an illusion on both of them in which their clothes and hair changed color and style and their faces became blurred and without visible features such as eyes , mouth , nose . Immediately two clones began to pull the rope setting the roller in motion . When something slowly began to rise from the water Neo was already standing next to the camera set up , lifting it from the stand and recording the rest of the event with her own hands .

" Child trafficker , a man who even sold his own child and forced the mother of that child to become a prostitute . Trash , for whom punishment awaited ........ The punishment that we were . "

Says Kurumi , whom Neo embraced in the camera frame . Her tone of voice was calm and monotone , while she was looking at the rope . At that moment clones finally pulled the object out of the water . This object was a man who was hanging head down, his legs were tied with a rope and on his hands were tied five-kilogram weights.

Normally even with such a weight on his hands in an emergency situation the man should be able to pull himself up to survive ....... Unfortunately, the condition of his body meant that even without the weights ...... he could not do it . He was as pale as a corpse and at the point where the rope was tied on his legs , a serious wound had formed and with that wound formed serious infection , which was already evident as his flesh was rotting .

The nails on his feet were gone replaced by pins and nails piercing the rotting meat . You could see through his white cold skin black veins signaling a blood infection. In his knees which were all swollen and black, signaling their serious damage , there were nails piercing the cartilage. His thighs showed a disgusting purulent infection caused by the partial absence of skin in that region .

There were many pins and nails stuck in the man's genitals and the testicles were completely cut off and the wound was roasted by fire. There were many bruises and cuts on the man's abdomen which, like the rest of the wounds , suffered from serious infections . The man's nipples were gone , but looking at the charred area around them , one can easily deduce that this was caused by continuous , high electrical voltage .

The man's back bore many insulting words against him which were cut with a sharp object on the skin . The man's mouth was pale showing his pre-mortem hypothermia . It was through this slightly open mouth that Neo and Kurumi could see the lack of teeth , thus making it easier for the camera to see the man's severed tongue and barbed wire pushed very deep into his dead mouth . The barbed wire was also wrapped around his neck . The man's ears were gone , as was his hair . His bald head bore many marks of cuts and burns on it .

His eyes were pierced with pins , and there were nails stuck in his nose . The man's hands were all bruised , the bones must have been broken in at least a few places . His elbows and fingernails looked similar to his knees and toenails , but the fingers themselves were broken and bent in the wrong directions . Ending the recording on this , Neo sent a thumbs up towards Kurumi .

" Pull the body to the floor , we still need to take pictures " .

Says Kurumi to the three clones who immediately took care of it . At this time, Neo approached Kurumi with the camera .

17