Nightmare twins 2
385 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 person pov 

After the car with the SDC logo stopped , its front driver's door opened . From that door , got out a man in a black suit . As if it wasn't obvious , his tinted sunglasses fully betrayed his role as a bodyguard . From his demeanor , clearly visible is his caution and professionalism . The bodyguard for quite a while carefully looked around the street , in search of something , that may threaten the person he is protecting  . Making the people , that see this , walked across the street , leaving the whole sidewalk in front of the store empty .

Seeing nothing disturbing or life-threatening to the person he is protecting , the bodyguard approached the rear door of the car . After opening them he let out of the car , a bald middle-aged man . Stepping out of the car , the bald man showed in the daylight his white suit with the SDC logo on the left side od the chest . His face was cold as he looked at the old antique dust store , through whose glass window he could clearly see the inside of the store , along with its old owner .

As the man in white was about to move forward , from his left , a distinct noise was heard , which his bodyguard also heard . Looking to the side , they saw a little girl no older than four years , runs towards them with her little legs . Suddenly being right in front of the door of the dust store , they were heading to , girl falls to the ground. 

Because of this fall , a doll in the shape of a black cat fell out of her smal hands . To the misfortune of the poor child , the doll fell right next to the feet of the bodyguard Who stood protectively , in front of a man in a white suit . His eyes, hidden behind his glasses , looked out at the child and the surroundings , making sure that this was no ruse to distract him . 

While the security guard was assessing whether she was a threat  , the eyes of the girl, who had apparently only now realized what had happened, began to tear up as she looked in horror at her doll, who was lying in front of a large and scary man in a black suit. Seeing the true emotion on the face of the child in front of him , the bodyguard stopped assuming a serious expression in favor of a gentle and kind smile .

Once again looking around , the bodyguard bent down to pick up the girl's plush black cat . Picking it up he moved closer to the child who was lying four meters in front of them , to help her get up . Watching this a man in a white suit , seemed not to care about the action of his bodyguard . After all , the child was blocking their path anyway , so his bodyguard must get her out of the way . In the meantime, he look around the empty part of the street , on which it stood  , in search of someone adult who was taking care of this child .

" Where did this child come from ? "

Wondered quietly man in a white suit while he turn around , so that through the roof of his car he could look at the other , busy side of the street . But no one in the crowd across the street seemed to pay any attention to him . Causing the man to once again look around on his side of the street . In his observations he failed to notice the moment when the shadow of his car, in which he had been standing all along, began to move unnaturally. With resignation in his eyes , the man in white was about to look at his bodyguard . But suddenly he felt a strong grip on his ankles .

" Wha...............aaaaaaaaa ! "

This was the last cry that he gave out of himself , before he was pulled with apsurd force into the shadow of his own car . From the outside perspective , it looked as if someone suddenly dug a hole under him , and he according to the law of gravity fell into it . Hearing the sudden scream of his boss , the bodyguard turned away from the child , which he had already put on her short legs .

While his boss was looking around , he crouch on one knee in front of the child  , trying to begin a conversation with her . Of course the frightened child standing in front was silent , looking at him with her big watery blue eyes . Her only movement was the firm hug that her cat doll received . When the bodyguard see that the child was getting more and more afraid , he had already given up trying to talk to her . What the bodyguard was going to do , was to ask his boss what to do . However , a screm from his boss stopped this plans .

The first thing the bodyguard saw after turning around was , the white , rear door of the car , which he recently drove here himself . The problem was that in front of that door , should be standing his boss who was nowhere to be seen . Getting up quickly from his position , the bodyguard began to look around . Looking mainly at the people across the street in the hope that they know what happened . However, like him , the people on the other side of the street only heard a shout , that made some people look in his direction .

However , similar to the bodyguard , they saw nothing that happened , and even if someone knew or see , they are unlikely to say anything , because why would they . Seeing the panicked look of the bodyguard people slowly began to move on , not wanting someone else's problems to become their problems . And so in their indifference people no longer looked at the single shocked and terrified bodyguard . Who alone in his own confusion , did not notice how the little girl he helped , ran away from the place , when he was not looking at her . 

 That day the deputy head of SDC's main sales department in Vale disappeared . Apart from his last scream and the words of his bodyguard , there was no other testimony from witnesses or evidence that could suggest what exactly happened to him . The case was concluded on suspicion of the use of spatial sembelance . 

Despite this , there was no way to determine the suspect . Of course , everyone had their own opinions about the case , some were happy , others less so , some said it was a white fang , and some suspected it was SDC itself . As for the condition of the missing person , no signs of life or death were confirmed . Without the body, there was no case .

-

-

-

-

Neo pov 

' Well , let's start the fun ' . 

I think , watching as a man in a black suit got out of a car with the SDC logo . Although he is not wearing the normal uniform for security , we are sure that he belongs to SDC security . Fortunately, with what Lotus told us , thanks to his " spies " and with what we ourselves saw through earlier observation of the actions of our target , this is his only bodyguard . In addition to the lack of normal uniform , his bodyguard does not carry any heavy firearms . But we expect together with Kurumi short or white weapons . 

Well this guy is no one important . He is the deputy head of the sales department in the city of Vale . Thanks to my " beloved " parents , I knew him . I knew all the SDC staff in Vale , because my father always invited them to his banquets . So I know that , he is the one who deals with buying smaller dust stores to take them over or close them down completely . Of course the money for buying them is ridiculous and can be rather called a peaceful extortion of cooperation of independent stores with SDC .

Stores that will have to close anyway , due to the fact that SDC is increasing the price of dust for these stores , causing them , to give high prices for the same product, which the licensed SDC stores , sell for a pennies . This obviously doesn't please many people , which causes our confusion on this issue . And that is why this guy has any  bodyguard with him . Well the bodyguard from our observations does not seem to be trained in fighting or experienced in what he does . But he can handle an angry store owner .

 Thanks to the observations , we knew that it was in this store that our target would appear. Thanks to Lotus and his people, who watched this street at night, we know that there are no cameras aimed directly at this store . There is one camera inside the dust store , but it does not have the range to record what is happening on the street . That's why Kurumi and I chose this place for the ambush 

' People as always avoid them too' .

I contemplate , seeing how the people on the sidewalk began to cross the street to avoid the parked car , which without their knowledge make all the work easier for me and Kurumi  . 

' Of course this was also planned , every time we watched them , people always avoided them . That's why we were confident about it . '

I think to myself . While Kurumi , seeing that our target is about to move , starts the operation . Looking at the alley two buildings away from the store , I see a cute little girl with a black cat plushie run out into the street , heading towards the target .

This girl is nothing more than a clone of Kurumi , on which I put my illusion . The clone itself is controlled directly by Kurumi , my task in this plan is to match the illusion of face and body . Fortunately I have a similar acting talent to Kurumi . The only problem is the distance between me and the clone , this makes it a little difficult to imitate a child . But to prevent this , Kurumi told me that it is enough to make the illusion look only terrified . Then tears collecting in those adorable blue eyes will do the rest . As for the sound , the clones will handle it very well .

So after crossing the path of our target , the clone falls over dropping its doll in the shape of a black cat . A small , lost , adorable child does wonders . Even suspicious people , unless they are heartless or paranoid monsters , will lose their vigilance . Even more so without seeing , nothing else suspicious around them . And this is exactly what happened . At first the suspicious bodyguard looked around , but eventually losing vigilance he picks up the doll lying by his feet and then he goes to help the child .

' Well even if he did not help the clone , the very fact that she lies in their path , would force the bodyguard to react .''

I think feeling proud of the idea I myself gave Kurumi . With that momentary distraction , I watch as Krumi takes advantage of the shadow of the Car , within range of which our target is , to pull him into the shadow from which nothing has yet come out alive .

' It's not that we need his body . At least Kurumi will gain some time .'

I think as I see our target fall into the shadows , just like a cartoon character , to whom the ground under his feet has comically disappeared . This catches the attention of the bodyguard , which gives time for the clone to , with her plushie in her hands , flee the scene of the incident to a place chosen early , where the clone will disappear . Looking at the people on the street , no one seemed to notice what happened . Which made me smile out of pure joy .

" Let's get out of here , my pink mouse " .

Says Kurumi calmly , after waiting a moment for the clone to escape . As if to confirm the clone's successful escape , a pale hand holding a plush cat , emerges from Kurumi's shadow . Kurumi without hesitation takes the plush cat , to hug it herself . Seeing my partner's charming , soft smile , I look into her eyes , which are focused on the doll in her delicate hands . Through the gap in her fringe I see the movement of the clock hands in her golden eye , indicating the restoration of her time . This sight gives me some peace of mind , because I know that at least this will give her some energy . Smiling myself, I grab her delicate hand . Feeling our fingers intertwine , I lead us to the fire stairs .

14