Chapter 75: Ero-Sennin
1.7k 2 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read up to 15 chapters ahead: https://www.patréon.com/SlyOW

-------------

"Am… Am I dead?"

I looked at the white haired man coldly, my towel already covering my lower parts, and my arms were crossed to hide my breasts. Perks of being young, I can easily hide them with my arms.

"I promise it will be quick."

The white haired man held his broken nose and said, "Wait! I can explain!"

I squinted my eyes and said, "You have… ten seconds."

He clasped his palms and explained, "You see, artists should not be seen in the same light as ordinary people, for we do not perceive the world in the same way…"

"Sukaina, you're okay?"

I briefly turned around and replied, "Yeah, just about to gut someone."

"Reverse Summoning!"

I turned around and saw a giant toad had appeared in front of me. It was smoking a pipe, and also had a giant Tanto in its hands. I would feel ashamed if I didn't recognize him as Gamabunta, and the one currently standing on his head, Jiraiya.

Gamabunta mumbled, "Why did you summon me…"

His gaze fell on me, and I let out my killing intent. Gamabunta stopped for a moment, before asking, "Did you piss off Orochimaru's daughter or something?"

Jiraiya laughed and replied, "Right? Right?!"

I sighed, I wasn't actually that mad. Again, although it isn't proper, nudity isn't as big of a deal in this world.

An orange light flashed in front of Gamabunta and in a very similar fashion to me, hit it with a flying kick. I could barely follow her movements, but I still recognized Kushina, in KCM.

She kicked Gamabunta so hard he was sent back to the summon world, while Jiraya found himself in the way of her kick. A Rasengan appeared in his hand, and clashed with Kushina's kick.

Shockingly, the two forces cancelled each other out, and that was shocking because the Rasengan was an A Rank Ninjutsu, while Kushina had made a simple kick, one that had already been weakened by Gamabunta.

I guess that's what a KCM kick does when the holder has the full Kyuubi in them…

The two landed on the ground, and Jiraiya scratched his head as he said, "Kushina, how great to see you!"

Kushina didn't need to cover herself as her chakra cloak acted as clothes, but the other women did not get out of the bath as they didn't have any similar technique… please don't tell me Mikoto has the Susanoo or I'm gonna lose it.

Thankfully, it seemed she didn't. But also, I may have underestimated the way women viewed peepers.

Jiraiya slammed his hands against each other and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. No longer feeling any stranger's gaze on me, I lowered my arms and snorted, "You know him?"

Kushina sighed, exiting KCM and revealing herself as she said, "That is Minato's Master, Jiraiya of the Sannin."

Jumping back into the bath, I said, "Well, you don't seem very mad at him."

Kushina followed me in and said, "He's not as bad as he looks."

Mikoto, who had Sharingan activated, joined in and added, "The way you see your body will also change with time. Being a Kunoichi isn't always easy."

But after a second, she seemed to realize something and hurriedly added, "I didn't mean it that way! The village won't treat you as some whore…"

I smiled and replied, "I know, but it doesn't stop people from having intentions, right?"

Mikoto nodded slowly, surprised by my understanding. Of course the village wouldn't just offer us to some noble as a prostitute or force us to have sex with a target for whatever reason. Although we weren't forbidden from using our bodies to complete our missions, the village would never force a Kunoichi into sex.

Not out of natural rights, but because it would undoubtedly result in most female ninjas ending up as missing nin, which wasn't good.

But rumours were not very helpful, and this results in some fools believing they can simply have their way with Kunoichi, or derogatory situations.

After a moment of silence, Hana said, "Well, at least now I understand why you were sent on an S Rank Mission. Seriously, that speed!"

I shook my head and slowly said, "I just incorporated my attack in my Body Flicker…"

Kushina snorted and said, "'Just', right. I only saw one person ever do that, and it was Minato."

Mikoto, who still had her Sharingan, smiled and added, "Two. You have been training with Shisui right?"

I nodded, and Mikoto said, "You should know he is famed as Shunshin no Shisui, or Shisui of the Body Flicker. For a technique to be part of his title, you can imagine his mastery over it. Well, he only mastered the technique you just did with the Sharingan, and that was after he became a Jonin."

I smiled, it felt good being praised.

Tsume, who was laid back against a rock, asked, "How are you even following? I've never been able to fight at top speed because I can't even follow my own speed when I go all out."

Mikoto reached my side, and put her arm around my shoulder, just like Kushina did earlier, and said, "I could only follow you with my Sharingan active, and I have a much better eyesight than most Jonins, even without the Sharingan active."

Kushina nodded, appearing on the other side and sandwiching me between her and Mikoto as she said, "Minato's student developed a technique that makes him move so fast that it can't be used without the Sharingan. And he moves slower than you do while using Shunshin."

I shrugged and said, "The Sharingan sure is a powerful tool, but it doesn't mean everyone else has to remain stuck."

I glanced at Tsume and explained, "Actually, I haven't been able to use this technique of mine until today. Well, I did once before by accident, but it was only earlier today that I managed to master it enough to pull it off at will."

Tsume perked up, "And how did you do that?"

I sighed as I looked down at my hand, and said, "A mix of things, I guess. I have been training my body and my spirit for more than a year now, and I mean an all around improvement, so my thinking speed has increased, as well as my vision. But what really allowed me to master the technique was a shift that happened in my mind."

I could almost see Juzo's heart as I looked into my hand, so I looked away and said, "It's almost as if my mind has reached a new stage, if that makes any sense. I feel like all of my senses have been enhanced."

Kushina touched her tummy and commented, "I think I heard Minato and Jiraiya mention something like that once. You should try to talk to them, maybe they have the answer to what happened."

I nodded, that would be great. Although I can't complain as this new state of mind has improved my fighting power by several times, I would still like to understand what was happening to me.

In any case, we all stayed in the bath for several hours. We talked a lot, and it did me a lot of good. Although it wasn't exactly rest, I could feel that this had done me more good than a week of sleep would have.

Although I would rather not, I could feel I would be able to go on a mission if necessary.

Strangely, Jiraiya's appearance contributed in calming me done. I would hardly be able to explain it, but the best explanation I could give would be that this felt like home. Yes, I was finally back home.

74