Chapter 91: Happy Sengoku.
1.4k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 91: Happy Sengoku. 

Marineford, Meeting Hall.

Sengoku slowly reached the den den mushi and picked it up.

"Koch is dead!"

When sengoku heard the result of the battle, the heavy pressure on his shoulder was finally released.

"Finally died, that's a good news."

Sengoku laughed, he has been suffering for a whole year, he couldn't even sleep properly at night.

Garp was not interested in hearing any more, he felt little bad by hearing the news and went back to sleep, but he couldn't sleep. 'Ace will cry when he heard this news.'

"Are you sure that Koch was dead?" Sengoku was little worried, he don't want anything unexpected to happen, he want to make sure that Koch was dead.

"It is confirmed, Koch died right infront of our eyes, he was burned to ashes by the magma."

Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji were hundred percent sure that Koch was dead.

"We will send the pictures of the battle, and other necessary information to the headquarters soon."

Sengoku has no more doubts.

"Good, this is a great news." Sengoku was in a good mood, he was finally free from the pressure of the Five Elders.

"What about the Sun and Moon Pirates, were they also killed or they were caught?"

"No, they manage to escape, at the beginning, Koch blocked us and with the appearance of the Silvers Rayleigh, they manage to escape and we couldn't chase after them, Koch and Rayleigh were there." Akainu took the initiative to take the responsibility.

Sengoku frowned slightly, he wanted to see the end of the Sun and Moon Pirates. Nico Robin and the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, were also the goal of the world government, if they were destroyed it would have been even better, but compared to Koch's death, their escape was not that important.

"You made the right choise, Sakazuki. Koch was our main target, killing him was more important than anything else, you did a good job. I will personally call the Five Elders and asked them to restore your Admiral position." Sengoku said to Akainu.

Sengoku believes that the victory over Koch was his greatest achievement since he became the Fleet Admiral.

Akainu was fill with joy, after he was demoted, he felt, he was humiliated, but now he was getting his position back, he waited too long to kill Koch.

"How is your situation, was there any casualties?" The battlefield was on Sabaody Archipelago, there were many peoples in the island, having many innocent casualties will not be good for the marines reputation.

Hearing the questions, Akainu looked at the surrounding, he looked at Zephyr, who was brought back by the marines, his right arm and little part of the right shoulder was cut off, and he was in coma and according to the Marine doctor, he was not sure that, Zephyr will be saved or not.

"Is it heavy loss.?"

Akainu silence made Sengoku uneasy, even after sending so many troops, if koch was killed after heavy loss then it will greatly reduce the Marine glory.

Kizaru take the den den mushi and start to gave detail of ther battle.

"Fleet Admiral, the battle was really dangerous, Koch was much stronger than we expected. At first, Sakazuki fought with Koch one to one, and he was beaten by Koch terribly, in the end, three of us joined forces but he was still standing and kept on fighting. When we thought that Koch was at his limit, Zephyr-sensei came to the battlefield and he decide to kill Koch himself, we are his students, of course we have to accept his words. Sengoku-san, you will not believe what happened next."

Kizaru's tone made Sengoku's beat faster.

"What happened," Sengoku asked kizaru.

"Koch was hiding his true strength, we have never thought that, he has the ability to use the power of lightning, and with his saber he cut Zephyr-sensei."

Sengoku's face darkened even more.

"What happened to Zephyr?" Sengoku was not feeling good.

"His right arm was cut off and little part of his shoulder was cut off too, he is being treated by the Marine doctor right now."

Sengoku and the Marines who were listening were shocked, many of them were Zephyr's students and few of them were his friends, they couldn't believe this.

Sengoku was speechless for a long time, four Admiral against one, and one Admiral was almost was killed, and from the tone of kizaru, Akainu so suffered some major injuries.

"Four Admiral against one, how did Koch do that?" Garp doubted, he fought against Koch in the East Blue and knew about his strength.

Soon, the pictures from the battlefield were brought back, there was the picture of Koch being swallowed by the magma and another picture where Koch was completely swallowed by the magma. There was also the picture of Zephyr lying on a stretcher, and pictures of Akainu covered in blood.

There are also pictures of few island sinking in the sea and the Grove one completely frozen.

Everyone looked at the picture and were more shocked, they never thought thatbthe battle would be so intense, they thought that the battle would ended easily.

"Sengoku, I have told you before that Koch was not that simple, you still didn't believe me." Garp looked at Sengoku.

Garp had told sengoku about Koch combat power and his talent, but Sengoku didn't believe it.

"Uh,.. I was wrong." Sengoku admitted his mistake.

Garp snorted, he looked at the pictures again, he couldn't believe that Koch increased his strength to such level in just few months.

"I never thought that he have reach such level already." Sengoku looked at Koch picture in fear, if they gave him few more years, then he could not imagined how strong Koch would be.

"Fortunately he is dead, otherwise he would have become as strong as Whitebeard in the future." Sengoku was happy about this news.

"The battle is over, immediately announce the results of the battle through the newspaper and publish the picture of Koch's death." Sengoku ordered excitedly.

The high spirited Sengoku picked up the den den mushi and contacted the Five Elders to announced the good news.

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'Kacha'

"Sengoku, why did you call us?"

"Koch is dead."

When the Five Elders heard the news, they started laughing at their victory.

"You did good job, Sengoku. looks like the Marine are not useless after all, we always believed that marines were the most beneficial for the world government and we can only trust the marines." The Five Elders praised Sengoku.

Sengoku couldn't hide his smile, he was praised finally.

--------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

37