Chapter 108: The Strongest.
1.5k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 108: The Strongest.

New World.

It's been two months since the World Government and the Marine announced the plan of the Shichibukai to the world, almost every newspaper was filled with this news.

And it's also been two months since Marco left the Whitebeard Pirates in search of remaining member of the Sun and Moon pirates.

...

New World, Whitebeard Pirates.

Marco was captured by the Sun and Moon Pirates in the unknown Sea and no one knew about this. The Whitebeard Pirates didn't get any news about Marco.

All the commanders of the whitebeard pirates were gathered together on the deck of the ship.

"Strange, it's been nearly two months since Marco left, he should have returned with the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"They are no longer the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates, they are now the members of the Whitebeard Pirates."

The commanders were not worries about Marco, they knew about Marco's combat power. They were only curious, when will Marco return with the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Whitebeard looked at the commanders, it's been two months since Marco left, he knew the world is big and just a single trip can last few months, but in the last two months, they didn't receive any news from Marco, something was definitely wrong.

The world government and the Marines are going to reveal the members of the Shichibukai after a month, and many pirates were creating huge chaos all over the New World.

"Is there any news about the Sun and Moon pirates." Whitebeard asked his sons.

"The remaining members of the Sun and Moon have mysteriously disappeared after they appeared near our territory almost two months ago, and no one in the sea has seen them after." Izou replied to Whitebeard.

Whitebeard frowned, the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were weak, and they couldn't protect themselves from the monsters of the New World. Did kaido or Big Mom catch them?, or marines found them.

"What about Marco?" Whitebeard asked again.

"There is no news about Marco, I tried to contact Marco but he didn't take his den den mushi, and he also didn't contact us in last two months."

The remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates and Marco disappeared together, and Marco was also looking for the Sun and Moon pirates. This cannot be a coincidence, something is wrong.

"Did the Sun and Moon Pirates and Marco fought against some powerful Pirates, or Marines ambushed them again."

"Did the Sun and Moon Pirates captured Marco and kept him as prisoners?"

"I don't think so, with the strength of Marco, it was almost impossible for the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates to capture him."

"Yes, after the death of Koch, the Sun and Moon Pirates were weak right now."

"I think, Marco is still trying to persuade the Sun and Moon Pirates to join the Whitebeard Pirates."

They didn't have any clue, Whitebeard was little worried. "What about the other pirates?, especially Kaido and Big Mom."

"Kaido, that lunatic destroyed the Marine base in anger, he was also searching for the Sun and Moon, but he couldn't find them so he became angry and attacked the Marine base."

"The Big Mom Pirates were also searching for the Sun and Moon Pirates but they also didn't have any clue about them."

"It is also the same with the Red Haired pirates."

"After kaido attacked the Marine base, the Marine send send two Admirals to the New World to stop kaido, and the Admirals are still in the New World, to prevent anyone to return to the Sabaody, the marines were taking this Shichibukai announcement seriously."

"The revolutionary army didn't take any action yet, they were still hiding."

All the information was gathered as soon as possible, Whitebeard breathed a sigh of relief, these are the only Pirates that have enough strength to harm Marco, but looks like they didn't make any contact with Marco, so there is no problem.

"Marco should be fine then, let's keep waiting."

The Whitebeard pirates were not worried about Marco, with his strenght, he can easily fought with many powerful Pirates from the New World and if necessary he can easily escape by flying.

.....

After the death of Koch, the Sun and Moon Pirates disappeared, so the sight of the sea had shifted to the upcoming big event of the World Government and the Marines, the establishment of the Shichibukai system.

The marines also took this chance to promote the Shichibukai system by using many different methods, everyday there would be some kind of news releated to the Shichibukai, but till now no one knows about the members of the Shichibukai, even the Shichibukai members didn't know about other members. The marines and the World Government did good job keeping the identities of the Shichibukai members secret.

But today was different, the World Government newspaper finally published some information about the Shichibukai.

.....

New World, Somewhere near Dressrosa.

The 'New Dawn' was sailing towards the Dressrosa, all the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were gathered at the deck of the ship and were reading the newspaper.

"SHICHIBUKAI, THE SEVEN STRONGEST OF THE SEA." 

Shakky read the title of the newspaper in shock. In the newspaper there are the seven silhouettes, representing the seven members of the Shichibukai, and all of them were given the title of the 'Strongest.'

"The Marines dare to give the title of the 'Strongest' to the members of the Shichibukai. It is ridiculous, can the Shichibukai candidates fight against the emperor of the sea."

"Whitebeard has the title of the 'Strongest man' and Kaido has the title of the 'Strongest creature', Marines just want to increase their fame, 'the Seven strongest pirates of the sea are working for world government', such title can increased the reputation of the world government and the Marines." Koch said to the girls.

"What were the tilte give to the Shichibukai?" Koch asked the girls.

"The strongest swordsman."

Everyone looked at the first black shadow in the news paper, it was impossible to tell just who is this person from the shadow only.

"The strongest swordsman right now were, Shanks and Hawkeye Mihawk, I don't think that Shanks will join the Shichibukai, so the first member of the Shichibukai should be Hawkeye Mihawk." Gion said. The identity of the strongest swordsman wad not difficult to guess.

"Hmph, Captain and sister Gion are the strongest swordsman." Kuina said loudly.

"The strongest title is not gained by talking, you should trained hard for it, you can challange Hawkeye Mihawk for the strongest swordsman in the future." Koch rubbed kuina head.

"We will train you hard, so prepare for it." Gion said to Kuina.

"Yes."

Everyone looked at the second shadow.

"Strongest Underground Emperor."

All of them looked at Stussy, who used to be one of the underground emperors. The title of the strongest underground emperor belong to Stussy right now.

"It must be Doflamingo." Koch said.

"He is weak." Gion laughed, how a person who ran away in embarrassment can be given the title of the strongest.

Koch looked at the Dressrosa in the horizon, the Shichibukai establishment date was near, and Doflamingo should have already gone to the Sabaody Island.

All of them looked at the third shadow.

"The Strongest background."

'Luffy'

----------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

38