Chapter 133: Shinobu.
1.3k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 133: Shinobu.

New World, Wanokuni.

Ulti enter the treasure house and was shocked again, Koch and the girls gathered all the Devil Fruits, and Koch even gave the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit to Yamato.

She thought that Koch must be the high ranking member of the Beast Pirates, who just joined the Kaido's crew. Koch even dared to kill the guard and take the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, so she decided to become his subordinate, so she can save herself from kaido.

"Can I become your subordinate?"

Koch was surprised to heard that, but he understand Ulti, she wanted to save herself. 

Among the females members of the Beast Pirates, Koch was interested in only three members, Yamato, Ulti and Black Maria.

Yamato already joined their crew.

Black Maria left wano with kaido and others, and has not returned yet.

And here is Ulti, requesting him to take her as his subordinate.

Page One is dead, and she also has no feelings for the Beast Pirates.

"You can join me, not as my subordinate, but as a crew member of my ship, I am not a member of the Beast Pirates."

Koch said to Ulti.

Ulti was shocked, she thought that Koch is the new member of the Beast Pirates.

"It's impossible, no other pirates dare to come to onigashima."

Kaido's terrifying powerful image has already penetrated into everyone's heart. No-one would believe that someone would dare to come to onigashima.

"Hmph, my captain is strong and is also the emperor of the sea, same as kaido. He is not afraid of anyone."

Yamato said to Ulti, she already considered herself as the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, so she proudly explained everything to Ulti.

"Sea Emperor, on the same level as Kaido."

Ulti has heard the title of the sea emperors, they were the strongest pirates on the sea and Kaido is one of them, so she was always afraid of kaido, but bow there is Koch, who is also same level as Kaido, if she joined his crew, she can save herself from kaido.

She doesn't mind joining the Sun and Moon Pirates, she was getting bullied by the members of the Beast Pirates, and now she even tried to steal from the treasure house, so becoming the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates is the only choice for her.

"Betty, treat our new crew member."

Koch can see the system light around Ulti, she is willing to join the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Betty used her ability to clean and treat her injuries. Ulti was surprised again, her blood was wiped off and her clothes were also changed.

Ulti looked at the girls, she felt different from the brutal Beast Pirates.

Koch looked at Yamato's data.

[Devil Fruit: Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit is 'Dog-Dog Fruit, Model Okuchi-no-Makami.

Combat Power: 50,009]

[Physique: +18]

[Total Physique: 75+18= 93]

Her combat power has reached 50,000, and Koch also received 18 points in his Physique, which make his Total Physique 93, which is already very high compared to many pirates, and it can be compared to Kaido and Big Mom.

[Ulti joined the crew.

Combat power: 2022.]

Ulti was only ten years old and her combat power is around 2000. 

Although kuina was in East Blue and didn't train properly, her combat power was only around 680, when she was ten years old.

Ulti talent is pretty high, and with the Devil Fruit, her strength will increased again.

Koch looked at the Yamato's data, her combat power was increased by only 30,000. It was far less than Gion's or Shakky's. They all ate the Mythical Zoan, so the difference should not be that great.

"What caused the gap?"

Koch was curious, when shakky ate her Devil Fruit, her combat power was also increased by low amount but after absorbing the strength of many pirates, her combat power was increased by a lot, but Yamato's Devil Fruit doesn't have the ability to absorbed others power. So there must be a reason why her combat power didn't increased as the same level as Gion's and Shakky's.

Koch looked at Yamato, who was having fun and chatting with the girls, especially Belo Betty, who wanted to change Yamato's clothes.

After listening to Belo Betty, Yamato has torn her sleeves, but Betty was not satisfied, she want Yamato to dress like her.

"Betty don't teach her bad stuff, Yamato is still underage." 

Koch said to Betty.

'Yes, Yamato is still underage.'

Koch just realised that Yamato is still sixteen years old, she was already 8ft tall, so Koch was still treating her as adult.

Koch then looked at Kuina and Koala. He was training them everyday but their strength was increasing slowly.

When you grow older, your body also gets stronger and you can train even more, young body can't have high combat power.

Koch believe that, Yamato combat didn't increased by same amount as Gion's because she was still young.

'If Yamato was little older, her combat power would have increased by huge amount. And if Koala and Kuina were also older, they can train hard and they can increased their combat power fast.'

Koch was loss for a moment, Koala, kuina, Baby-5 and Ulti were only around 10-13 years old, they still need to grow for another 10 years.

Suddenly Koch thought about girl in Wano, who can age them instantly.

"Do you girls want to become adults?"

Koch asked the girls.

"What?"

The girls were confused, so Koch explained them everything.

Without hesitation, they all nodded, especially kuina, she wanted to get stronger and learned many powerful swordsmanship.

"Okay let's go."

Koch took the girls and left onigashima. They went towards the flower capital.

Flower Capital.

Many Beast pirates were running away from the flower capital, they just got the news that Koch and Sun and Moon Pirates are in wano and the all star Jack was already defeated, they were weak, they don't have any chance against Sun and Moon pirates.

Kozuki Hiyori was shocked to see the Beast pirates running away from the flower capital.

'What's happened?, why are these pirates running away from the capital?'

"Run fast, Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates are already here."

"The new sea emperor is here, we don't have any chance against him."

Hiyori heard the voice of Orochi, and from his tone, he seems to be afraid.

'Sea Emperor Koch?, who is he?, is he that terrifying, even Orochi is afraid of him.'

Hiyori didn't knew anything about the outside world, she didn't understand anything, so she hide carefully in the corner and kept watching.

Suddenly, she saw a group of people in the distance.

"It is the new sea emperor Koch, that bastard Kaido, why did he let this monster come to Wanokuni."

Hiyori heard the terrified voice of the Orochi, she had never seen him so afraid before.

Hiyori looked at Koch and the girls.

'They look like normal people.'

She was curious, so she followed Koch and the group silently.

Kozuki saw Orochi, who was kneeling on the ground, and seems afraid of Koch.

Hiyori was surprised to see the action of Orochi.

"Who is he?"

Hiyori continue to follow them, there was Kaido and Orochi who were ruling over wano, she doesn't want another. Hiyori wanted to know about them.

After following them for few hours, she saw Koch and group talking to a beautiful woman.

...

After searching for few few hours, Koch finally found her. Shinobu, the user of the Juku-Juku no mi. [Ripe-Ripe fruit.]

Koch looked at the current Shinobi, who is a beautiful women, unlike her future self. The difference was too huge.

"You want to increase your age?, I should warn you that, after the transformation you can't undo it. That mean you will loose few years of your lifespan."

Shinobi warned Koch and the girls. Her ability can even ripen people, but the process is irreversible.

How much you want to age, is how much you will loose your lifespan. For others this may not worth it, but for the Sun and Moon Pirates, it was perfect. 

After Belo Betty awakened her ability, everyone can become Immortal, so loosing few years of lifespan was nothing.

"It is no problem, increased my age to twenty-five."

Kuina said to Shinobu, at age twenty-five, she could do many intensive training.

"Increased my age to twenty-two." 

Ulti said to Shinobu.

"I also want to be twenty-two."

Koala and Baby-5 also choose twenty-two.

Yamato was not interested in increasing her age, but she suddenly realised that after the girls increased their age, she will be the youngest in the crew, and she definitely doesn't want that.

"Increase my age to twenty-five."

"Alright then."

Shinobu used her Devil Fruit ability.

All the girls start to age infront of Koch, and soon there were five beautiful women infront of him.

----------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

36