Chapter 53 Final battle in the forest (part 2 )
132 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Soon the end of this arc.

[collapse]

 

Chapter 53 Final battle in the forest (part 2 )

The Scu demonic tree had finally appeared in front. The monster had slept for a while.

Upon awakening, the monster smelled of fresh meat, its roots penetrated the body of two cultivators near it to pluck their organs and eat them.

The other cultivators entered his field of vision. The Scu demonc tree's belly cried out with starvation.
Its roots plunged into the ground.

Plant type monsters were not normally carnivorous except for a few variants.

Their strengths depended on the time they spent absorbing nourishment from the energy of the earth and the sky. And the environment they were in.

This is the reason why cultivators prefer to pick a 100 year old plant, rather than a year old plant. Except this time

Pandora had appeared in this forest. She had broken the rules.

The harmless plants became aggressive.


All the plant creatures present in the forest had become thirsty for blood. The cultivators had somehow managed to get rid of them by a miracle.

When Pandora decided to lock them up in the forest.


Pandora's last poisoned gift to cultivators was the Scu demonic Tree that had just appeared.

The vegetable monster exudes a power similar to cultivator at 1 Qi layer.


The aura of this monster was much less powerful than the witch.


But unlike Pandora, this monster was free to do whatever it wanted with cultivators.


ROOARR

Rumble ...


The monster cried out again and the ground started to shake.



"Since my monster is here, it will be time for me to leave."

Pandora removed her hand from Xie wuhui's forehead. She got rid of him and sent him flying through the air. Xie wu hui banged against a tree and fell to the ground.


"YOUNG MASTER!" Said Uncle Qiang.


Despite his condition, servant Qiang approached Xie wuhui to give him medicine pill.


The spiritual pressure disappeared from the area.


The witch's gaze then turned to Xue Bing.


"My dear Xue bing. Your martial spirit the ice phéonix allowed you to reincarnate. But without the memories of your previous life, you do not carry the weight against me."

"..." The hand placed on her stomach, Xue bing said nothing, Her whole body made her suffer. Her expressionless face watched the witch.

"Not convinced Xue bing? If you could use your favorite incantation, the witch hunter, this fight would have been much more interesting! I know you can do better, Xue bing. After all ...


You were Feng xing's fiancé, the TRANSMIGRATOR! " Said Pandora with a crazy face.


What Pandora didn't know! No matter what she could say to Xue bing.
The frozen princess had no idea what she was saying.


The witch then turned her gaze to Xia kuan yin, "Descendant of Xia xing hong, if you want revenge, I'll take care of you later!" An evil smile appeared on the witch's face.

The witch brought up her broom and got ready to leave. When she remembered something. The witch turned and raised her finger and pointed it at the servant Qiang.
Biu!

A ray of black light spurted out and penetrated the servant Qiang's brain which exploded like fireworks.

"Luckily I just killed him, I don't want you to kill the monster I prepared you so quickly. See you later my dear ... Xue bing, I hope to see you again soon!

"Wait PANDORA !" Shouted Xia kuan yin.

"What do you want?" said Pandora impatient.

"I didn't kill you this time but next time, I swear to get rid of you." Said Xia kuan yin clenching her fist.


"You better take care of your little disciple instead of chasing me. I have tell you that I would take care of you, for the moment you don't interest me!

"..." Eyebrows raised, eyes wide open. Xia kuan yin was surprised for a moment.

"She shouldn't know my relationship with Yang ling !"Pensa Xia kuan yin

The witch climbed back onto her broom. Standing, wiggling her blonde hair with her hand.

Watching them one last time before going up in the air.

It was at this time that two silouettes appeared in the area. Two cultivators.


One of them had a torn white outfit. Short hair. With a sympathetic face. He was out of breath after arriving here.


And the other person had blue hair and sharp eyes, he looked brave and brave. As if no obstacle could stop it.

Yang ling and Li ming had just arrived. Before arriving here.


Li ming had no recollection of it happening when he woke up from his fight, while Yang ling felt like he had escaped death again by trying to kill Li ming unintentionally.


It wasn't really his fault that the former body owner had a grudge against Li ming.

After recovering a bit from their injuries.

They both felt, several aura, a little further. And the two of them decided to leave to go see the situation.

Yang and Li ming did not know that they had just joined the final battle in the forest of the beginning.

1