Chapter 69 Yang ling awaken
117 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69 Yang ling awaken



The ritual go smoothly. The demonic monster was sealed in Li xiu's body.

The ancestral tree in the forest did not think these humans were going to be as difficult to exterminate.
He wasn’t smart enough to think of more complex things,

Without the witch to guide him, the ancestral tree was stupid.
But it was not very serious, he had eaten enough human to start his metamorphosis.

This process would last a few months before its new form appeared in this world.

...

As for Chang yun, she received a thunderous applause from all the inhabitants of Xie city for having got rid of the monster. And even if some people do not like the cruel method of the girl.

What mattered for the moment was that the city and its inhabitants were saved. Beside Chang yun, Sun peng was looking at another girl with pity.

He thought in his head.


"Maybe it was your destiny to become a Xiu'er puppet!"


Li xiu was tied up like a prisoner, her eyes blank and her head bowed.


She had tried to run away when her father begged her to escape. But two people prevented her from leaving.


During the ritual, Chang yue and the elders had successfully paralyzed the demonic root monster.
Chang yun looked at Li xiu and said to her.

"How dare you run away ! Do you wish the death of all the inhabitants of this city.


You are cruel !


I know it may seem unfair to you but You are the only one compatible with monster here for the good of all.


You must be sacrificed!


"You must !!!"


There were probably other ways to get rid of the monster, but Chang yun had only given the Mu Clan this one, and then Li xiu was not part of their family.


Placed on the ground by two cultivators, one of them was Yang bao, his true identity and that he was a spy who worked for Chang yun's father. No one in the clan had noticed it yet.


He was also the one who nearly killed Li ming a few days ago.


The other cultivator was Yang hu, the genus of the Yang clan, after the Demonic root monster separated him from his grandfather and the clan, he saw Yang bao and followed him.


Yang bao very quickly succeeds in convincing Yang hu to team up with Chang yun to get rid of the demonic root monster.


The young cultivator also told himself that he could return to the sect after this incident.

When Li xiu could do nothing, except to glare deadly. Chang yun had tortured her cousin and father and threatened to kill them.


She had also disfigured her face out of jealousy. How can someone could be so despicable.
Survivors around had heard what Chang Yun had said.

They all had the same idea in their minds.


In very dangerous life threatening situations, some people mainly think about protecting themselves and if they have to sacrifice someone around them, they would if it was for their lives and that of their friends.



The demonic root monster immobilized, courageous people approached and howled.


"Sacrifice yourself Li xiu, we will be grateful to you!"


Another person reacts.

"My son is dead, only my two little girls are left, I beg you, help us Li xiu!"


"We are not asking you to have you killed just to be the monster's receptacle. "

Even one of her friends yelled for her to sacrifice herself for the Xie city.


Li xiu understood why the people all said that, but still her heart was deeply hurt.


Not a single person except her family felt sorry for her, not a single person even thought of killing the monster at that precise moment. She was so desperate.


They were all blinded by Chang yun's words.


The inner disciple of the sect felt the barrier in Li xiu's mind break.


"Finally !" She said

Chang yun was finally able to implant a seal in Li xiu's brain.

The seal looked like 100 pointed needles.

If a person were to forcibly remove the needles from the girl's head, Li xiu was likely to suffer.

After this victory, Chang yun and stayed in Xie city a few days before leaving

...

In a Hot spring pool hidden by a mountain, a young cultivator had his eyes closed.

His body floated on the water. This water closed his wounds little by little. Treating his wounds slowly but surely.

The unconscious young man was about to wake up. His eyes finally opened.

This person was Yang Ling, his energy became deeper , his body had finally reached the 3 Qi layer.
3