Chapter 71.5 Bonus chapter III
142 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71.5

 

Hi everyone, this is the author of this SPNagi novel, Yesterday, I promised a bonus chapter that will be short, indeed very short, because this chapter was meant to make you wait while waiting for chapter 71 but i have already wrote it !

I have with me the future female cultivators of Yang ling's harem.
With the exception of Li xiu who hates me for treating her horribly in my novel. But i will compensate her later !
Now ! I'm going to ask them a question !

Okay, I'll start with Xia kuan yin.

SPNagi "Yang ling is in love with you, Xia kuan yin! Do you have an opinion on this!"

Xia kuan yin "I think the kid didn't drink enough of his mother's milk when he was younger, I already told him that I was too old for him, but he insists on staying with me and you know the rest! "

SPNagi "Okay thank you for this answer!"

SPNagi "As you may have noticed Yang ling will have a hard time conquering Xia kuan yin's heart, hahaha

We are going to ask the question this time to Zhi mei lan! What do you think of Yang ling!"

Zhi mei lan "Me? Yang is very ... resistant! The most important thing is that me the beautiful Zhi mei lan will teach him a forbidden art, the  ..."

SPNagi "Thanks for the info Zhi mei lan, Please don't reveal anything, it's an order!"

 

SPNagi "We'll move on to the next person, I'm sure you'll like her !

 

She's a beauty and plays the flute and unlike the other girls in the harem, she is mainly interested in girls. Any comment Su yue?

Su yue "When, I think a man is going to touch me, it makes me want to throw up! How dare you put me in his harem !

 

 

SPNagi "You can't think of it that way! You haven't met Yang ling in my novel yet!"

 

 

Su yue "I would throw you from the roof of a building if I could ! "

 

SPNagi "You are not supposed to know this kind of information, it must be Pandora's fault!"

SPNagi "Well and finally what do you think of Yang ling? Pandora!"

 

Pandora "He'll make a perfect shield ... I meant a perfect husband !"

SPNagi "This is the end of this chapter, you've heard their comments! Thanks for reading this Novel until next Monday or not!"

2