Chapter 74 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 2)!”
91 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74 "Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 2)!"


In the hot spring.

"I have to get away from this place as quickly as possible, I didn't expect to meet this witch here, I don't want to go against another creature as dangerous as the one in the forest !


The witch was beautiful, his type of girl but he didn't know what was going on in her head.

Yang ling wondered why he had been so unlucky lately.


The original owner of this body was to be cursed, there was no other explanation.

The members of his clan were looking to kill him, a loathsome creature difficult to defeat to get out of a cursed forest and eventually a blond haired witch who surely had bad intentions was looking for him.



Fortunately for him, he had managed to hide somewhere in the mountain after running for an hour. It was surely a bad idea to go downstairs yet, this witch could spot him immediately.


And then the hot springs allowed him to heal himself in case of danger.



Time continued to pass, Yang ling was thinking when Zhi mei lan started talking to him.


"Hey Partner, this girl looks very familiar to me, I feel like I've seen her a long time ago.


"Can you tell me more about her ?


"I think 1000 years ago when I was a prisoner ...

"Lan Lan. We'll talk about it later if you want to tell a story like this.


I don't want her to find me! I don't know why since a while ago, I don't know why it's been getting hotter and hotter since a while ago. "


The temperature in the surroundings was rising very slowly. The steam from the hot springs became more and more dense and thick. Hidden behind a huge boulder, Yang ling was sweating.


The young cultivator decided to catch his breath and leave. Yang ling leaned his back against a wall.




"MY BACK ARRRggh!" Yang ling yelled.




The young cultivator felt like his back was resting against lava.



"Fellow brother, are you done playing hide and seek ?" Said a familiar voice.



Yang ling turned his head and saw the blond haired witch on a broom fly above him.


It was not possible, the witch had found it so quickly.

How did pandora do ?


Suddenly, Yang ling finally understood what had just happened.

Feeling the temperature around him drop.

Pandora had taken control of the entire area and manipulated the temperature.


She waited for him to cry out in pain as he touched something hot in the vicinity to know his position and come near him.

Since he couldn't escape, Yang ling changed his strategy, remaining on his guard.


Pandora jumped off her broom, creating a big splash in one of the hot springs nearby.


She appeared with soaked clothes. More attractive than ever and walked over to him, smiling.


Yang ling's breathing quickened and he felt his little brother harden quickly. He blushed.



"Fellow brother, You don't need to run away like this, because I swear by my name that I don't mean any harm to you right now. I just want to make a deal with you."


Yang ling didn't know where to lay his eyes. An idea occurred to him.



"My lady, your humble servant does not qualify for the honor of making a deal with you, my cultivation is low, I am poor and I cannot do anything exceptional.


By using this way of speaking Yang ling wanted to make her lose interest in him.



“No, you are the right one because another cultured person like yours would have already fled to the Cursed Forest instead of helping their friends.



The problem is that Pandora particularly wants a deal with him. There were plenty of other people in the forest why it had to happen to him ?



Fellow brother, you intrigue me a lot, Can I know your name? "



Pandora used her feminine strengths, her blonde hair shone like gold, her eyes twinkled like the stars. Her voice clear as stream water, calm and soothing.


As she put on her witch clothes put her chest forward.


Behind this innocent and bewitching appearance, Yang ling thought the situation was strange, why someone like her wanted to make a deal with someone like him.


There was surely a trap, yet he couldn't get out of this situation, Pandora was forcing his hand, she could even kill him if she wasn't satisfied with his attitude.


Yang ling was forced to dive into her game.



"My lady, your humble servant's name is Yang ling, what deal would you like to make with me ?"



"Fellow brother, you don't need to talk this way with me, about the deal, I just need your help, and to help me ...


You just have to kiss me!




“Huh!” Said Yang ling.
“Huh!” Said Zhi mei lan.



Yang ling and Zhi mei lan had the same reaction. Shocked by what she just said

 

3