Chapter 81 One strike
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 81 One strike
 
 
 
"This Aura! I must have a nightmare! It's ..."
 
 
Red immediately felt a murderous attack rush on him. It was already too late for him to do anything.
 
"Boom!"
 
His body exploded like fireworks. He didn't even have time to scream in pain. Fortunately for him it was only his clone.
 
Despite that, his real body had just spat out a mouthful of blood. His internal organs and meridians were seriously damaged by this attack.
 
 
The person who had just killed his clone was obviously Feng xing. 
 
Red was not someone important in his opinion, just a pawn.
 
...
 
No matter. He looked worriedly at the mysterious masks spread across the country.
 
 
"What is this person's goal?  What's the secret behind these masks? Regardless, I have to stop his plan.!"
 
Feng xing was moving his arms, countless balls of light came out of his hands and rushed like shooting stars towards the masks.
 
 
 
"Boom! Bomm bomm! Boomm!"
 
 
 
"My MASK !"
 
"I had just taken one !"
 
"This is my mine from the start !"
 
"Who dared !"
 
All the people who own the mysterious masks wanted to kill the person who had just destroyed it. 
 
 
 
Even though Feng xing knew that people would surely want to kill him. 
 
 
 
 
He had to do it to stop this person.
 
 
So what, People want him dead ! Fine ! He was already dead. 
 
 
 
 
Its current form was only temporary like a flame that shines before going out.
 
 
Feng xing didn't know that what he had just done was useless. These masks were already spreading everywhere.
 
Suddenly, he felt a strange energy near a mountain.
 
 
"I don't feel any spiritual energy from this place it's weird! Don't tell me .... no it's perfect! It will be faster for me to find this person. 
 
 
 
 
 
I would take too long to look for him in space.  I don't have a lot of time left.
 
 
Feng xing made a column of light appear and disappeared again.
 
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Meanwhile.
 
 
"What's wrong Pandora? I ordered you to kill him, why are you hesitating ?!"
 
 
There was a good reason Pandora was reluctant to kill him, she had another plan for Yang ling. She was thinking in her head.
 
 
"How we got to this situation, Yang ling should not die at my hand! In the future, he single-handedly destroys an area all by himself. 
 
 
 
 
 
This person knows it. And should even satisfy him. Because it is. useful for him. And that I will have changed Yang ling's future unwittingly.
 
 
it won't change that person's plans, but if he dies, I could never escape their controls. If only Xue bing hadn't failed my plan, 1000 years ago, I would already be free. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will do anything to be free  ! ANYTHING. But if I do nothing he will kill me, I can't die now! "
 
 
She made finally a decision.
 
 
While the witch was lost in thought.
 
 
Yang ling was trying to communicate with Zhi mei lan. 
 
 
 
 
 
He's looking for a plan to get out of it. He knew he was in danger, the witch would surely try to kill him.
Is that he thought !
 
 
It wasn't really a betrayal, as she was forced to do it, the man with the glasses had control over the witch's life. it was her or him.
 
 
Pandora would soon be forced to take action.
 
 
"Lan Lan, you're awake! Do you have a solution to get me out of here."
 
 
 
"I have an idea, but ..."
 
 
 
"Tell me, we don't have time!"
 
Yang ling was in a hurry, he could see the witch's murderous intent. The aura of the witch had completely changed, she had become cold.
 
She had made her choice and Yang ling could feel it.  Their relationship would surely change after this event,
 
He won't be able to trust her anymore.  It was normal after all.
Everyone would surely react the same way.
 
 
For now what he had to do was survive.
 
 
Pandora wriggled her hair before heading straight for Yang ling.
 
 
A weapon in her hand.
0