Chapter 85 I’m not the only one who can stop you
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 85 I'm not the only one who can stop you

Boom.

The two attacks launched at the same time caused an explosion in space. Feng xing felt a dangerous dark blade on him aiming to destroy his soul.

The spear of huffing snatched some of his energy. Feng xing's soul trembled, his body
seemed to disappear.

Odin smiled, took out a handkerchief and wiped away a blood stain from the corner of his mouth.

"What is happening to you Feng xing? Your current cultivation cannot withstand my attack?"


Feng xing could not fight at full strength, since he was dead. In the form of a ghost, it was already impressive of him to fight until now.


His soul couldn't do more. He couldn't even use half his strength.
There was one thing he could do anyway.




“It's time for you Feng xing to be gone forever!” Odin spoke to him before making a dark purple aura appear around him.



Like a meteorite. The distance between them diminished second by second.
His arm surrounded by threatening purple energy moved towards Feng xing wanting to kill him at all costs.


Nothing could stop him.


This time this man had to die for good.

As Odin prepares to attack Feng. He heard a voice speak to him.





"..."

Unfortunately for Odin, he couldn't hear what that voice was telling him.

...

A terrible sound hit something, before a man's cry echoed through the void.



"AAhhh !!"




At this moment, Odin was holding his shoulder, shaking in pain. He was looking furiously at Feng xing.
Blood was constantly flowing. His arm was in a terrible state as if his arm had been passed through a microwave.

Feng xing smiled, the moment the Odin was going to attack, he knew he had no chance to take his attack, looking behind him, he had an idea.
He moved very quickly to dodge at the last minute and narrowly avoid.

Odin's attack touched the planet Fali which, protected by a protective seal, deflected its attack against him.

"FENG XING !!!"

Suddenly Feng Xing's figure became transparent.

"I'm not the only one who can stop you!"



Feng xing looked in a direction before finally disappearing in front of Odin.


Not far from their fight, the man sitting on the throne frowned,


"Idiot! You lost your calm Odin! Feng xing is such a spark that is about to disappear at any moment, there was no need to try to kill him with your own hands. You should have let our subordinates s 'take care of him.

Come back here.

Unlike Pandora, he is too easily blinded by his strength and martial skill. Even after Feng Xing died I didn't think this hero was going to cause me any problems.
It doesn't matter, it will only delay my plan for a few years.

In the meantime, I don't know if I should create another Pandora or let Valkyria and the others continue the mission I gave them.


And for her. I didn't think Pandora was really going to die, her doll in her image crushed to the ground of her, I thought she had created at least one clone of herself in her later years.


Strange about Feng Xing's words and Pandora's death.
...

On the planet Fali. You could observe the sky shining brightly.
While Yang ling was resting and looking at the sky with Zhi mei lan.

A beauty with white hair and golden eyes threatening Xie wu hui with a sword.
A blade was about to slit his throat.

Someone Yang ling could recognize instantly.

0