Chapter 102 Fight Su yue part 2
52 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 102 Fight Su yue part 2
 
 
Inside Yang ling's mind.
 
 
The shadow of Xia kuan yin appeared in front of Yang ling.
 
"Wake up! You really think it's crying in your corner that you're going to make a difference !"
 
 
"Master, I can hear their suffering, I can hear their screams. It is really horrible."
 
 
"Kid, it's not you responsible for their misfortunes! It's your opponent's martial skill that makes you lose your mind."
 
 
"But..."
 
 
If you can't ignore their screams! There is only one thing left for you to do.
 
 
 You can always try to save these people if you meet them. So get up. "
 
 
 
 
"Master ... I don't think I can do it..I am .."
 
 
 
 
The shadow of Xia kuan yin suddenly disappeared.
 
 
 
"MASTER !"
 
 
 
Yang ling tried to catch his shadow without being able to do so. Xia kuan yin's shadow vanished as quickly as it appeared. The young transmigrator wondered what had just happened. Did he just hallucinate.
 
 
 
"What was it? How did my master appear? Did I just dream? I have so many questions.
 
 
 
Outside, Su yue had succeeded in immobilizing Tang fushang.
 
 
 
"This time no one is going to save you Yang ling!
 
 
 
"Lunar Ray!"
 
 
 
"What !"
 
 
 
Yang didn't understand what was going on. He thought he heard someone speak.
 
 
A circle of light suddenly appeared in front of Yang ling. A girl with pink hair fluttering the air made her appearance. With a breathless face. You could tell she wanted to warn Yang ling of something.
 
 
 
"Open your eyes Partner! Now is not the time to sleep !"
 
 
 
Yang ling finally broke Su yue's martial skill and opened his eyes. When he saw a gray light moving quickly in a straight line towards him.
 
 
The young transmigrator rolled to the right to narrowly dodge his attack.
 
 
 
"Boooom!"
 
 
A small crater appeared at the previous place where Yang ling was located. Su yue was very surprised that Yang ling escaped her martial skill.
 
 
She couldn't believe that despite the difference in strength between them,
 
 
Yang ling was able to come to his senses by breaking her melody and dodging her attack.
 
 
 
"Beginners luck," Su yue thought to herself.
 
 
 
But she was not afraid of him, Su yue quickly got rid of Tang fushang by immobilizing him for a few minutes with another martial skill. 
 
 
She swears revenge on him after taking care of Yang ling.
 
 
 
The only person who could endanger her was Tang fushang according to her. With cultivation at 7 Qi layer.
 
 
Who knows what Tang fushang is capable of as she battles Yang ling.
 
 
 
Yang ling looked around. He finally remembered what happened at the beginning. And spotted the beauty with wavy hair.
 
 
He was about to fight Su yue when she put her lips to his flute. He was locked in his mind hearing the people who were suffering in this world. 
 
Did he really cry like a baby, shame on him. This is a martial world. He must stay focused on the fight.
 
 
What a dangerous person the young transmigrator thought to himself. 
 
 
 
"Su yue, I didn't think you were that strong !"
 
 
"Strong? You are completely wrong! My cultivation has been sealed by someone, which I am showing you at the moment, what a small part of my true power.
 
 
But that's enough to kill you and Tang shuang! "
 
 
"Tang ... fu..shuang?"
 
 
 
Yang ling felt like he had heard the name before, thinking for a moment, he finally remembered it.
 
"You should thank him, you were able to survive a few more minutes thanks to your friend Tang fushang."
 
 
Su yue showed Tang fushang imprisoned by colored letters along his body.
The beauty with the flute held in one of her hands an illuminating talisman.
 
Probably an immobilization talisman given by someone.
 
 
A different aura of Su yue emanate from this technique. Yang ling could instantly recognize this aura.
 
 
 
"This is the aura of Pandora. No doubt about it."
 
 
 
"Would the witch have decided to partner with Su yue. No Pandora had changed her appearance before the fight it was to avoid being recognized. An alliance between them is unlikely at the moment."
 
 
Yang ling raised his hand.
 
 
"Come back from my hands, Zhi mei lan!"
 
 
A sword a few yards from Yang ling instantly reappeared in his hands.
 
 
"Lan Lan, there you are! Lend me your strength. I'm no match for Su yue."
 
 
Yang ling used his martial spirit. Sphere of fusion.
 
 
"Yes I'm here! It's time for the great Zhi mei lan to kick in."
 
 
One with the sword.
0