Chapter 105 Fight Su yue (Finale)
38 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105 Fight Su yue (Finale)




"In truth Su yue, I am a man !" said the blond eyed witch.



Su yue's facial expression changed completely. She tried to reassure herself.




"Sister Pandora! Stop ... lying ... you ... can't..can..not..be..a..man! You must have used your Martial Skill!"




"Su yue, I know it's hard to take but ..."




Pandora approached Su yue, she brought Su yue's hand to her chest.




"But it's the truth, I'm a man, that's why I approached Yang ling to try to hide it from you !"





"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGhhh!"






Su yue started screaming all over the area. All the cultivators heard her cry.




A certain person who had been trapped in a spell until now felt the connection between the talisman and Su yue disappear.





He began to struggle and was able to free himself in a few moments.






"FINALLY FREE ! Oh yeahh ! "





"I don't know what happened! And why that crazy Su yue stood around doing nothing. And I also don't know why she started screaming seconds later but hey I'm finally free, I hope I didn't drop a coin on the floor during my imprisonment.




From Tang fushang point,





Su yue and Yang ling were fighting when they suddenly stopped.



Their eyes went blank with no emotions




The two of us, face to face, standing and doing nothing. Before Su yue started screaming until she stopped.




Tang fushang walked slowly towards them, trying to understand the situation.


It was the perfect opportunity to get rid of Su yue !


He told himself. And then it will at the same time save his new friend.



The mysterious gas had disappeared into the air, only residue remained. Tang fushang started to run towards Yang ling and Su yue.



About a few meters from them, he decided to take a test, Tang fushang again brought out his squid-shaped object. Started aiming in the direction of Su yue's face.




"SLAPH"




The wavy-haired beauty's face was covered in ink. Su yue would normally be angry, but she was still expressionless for the moment.



"HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH !"




Tang fushang immediately laughed looking at her face covered in black ink and wanted to get closer to look at her.
Unfortunately he approached a little too close, the mysterious gas had not completely evaporated.






He blinked for a second. Tang fushang heard a servant talking to him opening his eyes. He was a little lost.



"Brother Tang! A thief broke into our residence. He stole all the artifacts that we had to show at tomorrow's auction!"




Tang fushang remembered why he was there! His grandfather had asked him to keep artifacts while he went to visit a friend.





"WHAT NNNNNOOON! Find him immediately, we'll be screwed otherwise!"




"What are we going to do brother Tang!"



"What a disaster! I hope my grandfather won't be here before the culprit catches him, I have to buy time!"



A shadow appeared behind Tang fushang and put his hand on his shoulder.



"That I don't have to learn what?"



His grandfather suddenly appeared in front of him with a big fake smile, if you looked at him with the old fist, you could tell that he was refraining from slaughtering his grandson before listening to this whole story. "

"AARaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"





Tang fushang jumped as he opened his eyes. He looked to the right and then to the left, his grandfather was gone.
His heart resumed beating normal, he took out a rare pill from his ring which allowed him to have a clear mind.
He later began to inhale and exhale.



He had come to understand what happened with Su yue and Yang ling and why they weren't moving!




An illusion technique.






Su yue and his new friend must have been going through the same nightmare as him or even worse.



An evil idea appeared in Tang fushang's mind.



Although he could destroy the Su yue clone here. Su yue would continue to look down on him and his friends with contempt.


He remembered that Su yue hated men for some reason. Disgusted with their presence.


Tang fushang thought it was time to punish Su yue for trying to kill him.


The emotions of her clone will be transmitted directly to her.




Tang fushang is about to take the action, he reached out his arm to Su yue.





"Wait a minute, I have a better idea !"


When a female voice appeared behind him interrupted him.




She was the real Pandora, a woman, who still looked like Mei hua, a disciple of the Four Seasons Sect.




She held a handkerchief in her hand and showed a mysterious smile.






A few moments later, Yang ling and Su yue started to regain consciousness. Both could feel something soft on their lips. The young cultivator's arm behind Su yue's back.





When the two of them opened their eyes wide, Yang ling was shocked, his lips touching Su yue's.




His gaze met the eyes of the beauty who was also in shock.
As if bewitched by her hot breath, a burning desire appeared in Yang ling's eyes.





"I'm not only going to steal Pandora's heart but I want to steal yours too Su yue !"







The transmigrator body wanted more. Yang ling gave Su yue a hug, and kissed her passionately.



After several seconds,



"Pa!"




Su yue finally came to her senses and violently pushed Yang ling away.

She pointed at him, with her finger and was disgusted and embarrassed.

Searching for a handkerchief with her hand to wipe her lips.



For a moment she had even thought she enjoyed the kiss. Yang ling had become her number one enemy on this planet.





"YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU ... ARE .... AN ANIMAL!









Su yue's emotions grew too unstable, her body exploding in a white smoke screen.


Yang ling had just defeated the Su yue clone.


Yang ling's body also reacted, his cultivation returned to Late 3 Qi layer, his eye returned to normal color.

0