Chapter 106 The calm before the storm
43 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 106 The calm before the storm
 
 
"Cough ......... uuughh .."
 
 
 
Yang ling was tired, all the wounds he had received in combat made him suffer excruciatingly. Despite that, a small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth when he thought back to what had just happened.
 
 
 
"Su yue's lips are really soft, it's quite nice! The only problem is that Su yue has no interest in male cultivators like me!"
 
 
Yang ling wondered how he was going to get Su yue to agree to become his wive ?
 
He still had three years ahead of him. The young cultivator suddenly remembered another problem.
 
 
And what about Xia kuan yin, how was he going to do it? His master going to think of him next time?
 
 
 
"Master, I want you to be my wive ... my..3rd ... wife ... ."
 
 
 
"Baam!"
 
 
 
The youngster thought that he was surely going to get a punch in the face before being rejected.
 
 
Yang ling wondered what he was going to do 
 
 
Did the heroes in the night novels have the same problem that he did?
 
 
 
While the young cultivator was lost in thought. When Pandora (Mei hua) appeared before him.
 
 
Even though she looked like another person, the Witch's eyes still shone in a mysterious way.
 
 
 
 
"Did you like my little gift Yang ling ?"
 
"Huh?"
 
 
 
Yang ling's face changed instantly. he was surprised for a moment. Images of his fight with Su yue quickly flashed through his head.
 
 
Yang ling had just understood why Su yue's lips were stuck to his during his fight.
 
 
 
"My lady, I appreciated the gift you gave me but you are rather cruel to your friend."
 
 
 
"You hurt me, you hurt me enormously Yang ling! I'll let you have your harem and help you win the heart of a friend of mine and that's how you thank me."
 
 
 
"I have to thank you you're right! I admit I'm lucky to kiss beauties like Su yue and you! Yet I don't know if it's me but since I met you, I feel like there are more people trying to kill me ! Seriously !
 
 
 
 
Pandora (Mei hua) put her hands on her chest, showing a sad face as if she had hurt by the young cultivator's words. A tear rolled down her cheeks.
 
 
"PA !!"
 
 
A person hit Yang ling on the head with his fist. This person was Tang fushang.
 
 
"How can you say that sort of thing my brother! I heard your conversation, you can't say it's her fault that crazy Su yue tried to kill you!
 
 
 
"But... "
 
 
"PAA !!"
 
 
"it hurt !"
 
 
Yang ling received another blow to his head. The young transmigrator had no way of proving what he was saying.
 
 
Tang fushang had his own theory. He gently put his hand on Yang ling's shoulder.
 
 
 
"You kissed one of Su yue's girlfriends, admit it ! She's your girl, right?"
 
 
 
Tang fushang pointed to Pandora (mei hua) to designate her.
 
 
 
"After what has just happened, I understand that you must be surely a little angry!"
 
 
 
"Despite that that's no reason to tell your girlfriend that she tried to kill you.
We both kissed one of Su yue's women. It is fate that brought us together. "
 
 
 
Tang fushang teased him.
Yang ling meant he was talking nonsense when… he remembered that he had indeed kissed Pandora.
 
 
 
 
"I just thought about it but for a moment I was caught in an illusion, I thought my grandfather was going to kill me after a thief broke into my house and stole some merchandise and you my brother, what kind of vision did you see?
 
 
 
 
Yang ling thought back to the last illusion, he hadn't heard a scream from anyone this time.
He tried not to think about it again. It was a terrible sight. The worst thing he could see.
 
 
 
 
 
"I saw only a black haired man mercilessly killing someone, I could sense his hatred ! "
 
Yang ling didn't know why, but the person this man was killing seemed very familiar to him.
 
 
 
"Was that someone you knew?"
 
 
 
"....no.."
 
 
"It's weird ! "
 
 
 
Tang fushang and Yang ling continued to chat for a while. Pandora left for a moment to look for something to make a barrier of defense.
 
 
 
A moment later, Tang fushang put a stone on the ground that could alert them to danger.
 
 
The two cultivators sat down to cultivate. Allowing them to heal their wounds.
 
 
Their eyes close.
 
Yang ling was at the top of the 3 Qi layer and was going to pass the 4 Qi layer allowing him to qualify to enter the sect exam.
 
 
Pandora (mei hua) returned with items for barrier of defense 
 
Her outfit was bloodied after she slaughtered demonic beasts. Their cores were in her hand. 
After she placing them around the area around them.
 
 
 
She sat down across from Yang ling and smiled in a strange way.
 
 
 
"The truth is you are not wrong, Yang ling, I got you into trouble but I am the witch of calamity, I have said it several times already.
 
 
 
"And hhahahhahahahaha You are a liar, I heard your conversation, the black haired man in your vision, this is your future."
 
 
 
Pandora felt her heart beating rapidly as she imagined the future Yang ling.
 
 
 
"My little transmigrator, I wonder how you're going to react when you find out that the person you respect the most has her eye gouged out.
0