Chapter 117 Death of the two brothers Bai and Hei part 1
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117 Death of the two brothers Bai and Hei part 1




Cultivator Bai's punch interrupted Yang ling's incantation. He was surprised by the boost that the mysterious mask could give to his enemy.



The young transmigrator was forced to raise his forearms to protect his face.



“Yang ling. I want you to die !



"PA !"



When Yang ling's opponent's punch finally hit his forearms,


The young transmigrator's arms began to shake in pain, before he took 10 steps back before stabilizing.

Yang ling rushed towards him and struck his enemy with his legs accompanied by the power of the flames. The power of the feet being 3 times more powerful than that of the fists.



His opponent took his punches and in turn gave a series of blows.


They both traded fatal blows without holding back. However with the spiritual power given by his Mysterious Mask.



Cultivator Bai managed after a while to break through Yang's defense and hit his left shoulder.




“Arghhhhh ! "



Yang ling cried out in pain for a moment after receiving the fatal blow and continued to kick off.


The young transmigrator was thinking of a way to defeat him for the moment when he continued to chain the blows without stopping.



This melee strategy prevented his enemy from dealing a mortal blow to him.


People may think that this is a fairly simple strategy, they cannot imagine the stress and danger during those few moments.



Yang ling felt like this fight was going on forever, his body still aching.





The crowd around them watched the fight, one of them began to speak.

"Hey, don't you think this practitioner is holding up well enough?"

"Yeah… he has good reflexes, but that's not what he's going to allow him to defeat his opponent!"

"His opponent is wearing the famous Mask that appeared recently, it's cheating!"

"His opponent came to kill him, that's what he said at the very beginning, it's not cheating, it's a fight to the death if the young man who is not wearing a mask dies, this will be his fault, he shouldn't have challenged Xie wu hui ! "




While the crowd chatted. Cultivator Bai noticed blood stains on the young transmigrator's arms and laughed at Yang ling.



"Yang ling, you won't be able to beat me, I'm now much faster and stronger than you, as long as I have this mask on me, you won't be able to beat me. And I'm smarter than my brother.
Your litlle trick won't work ! "



"Oh really thank you for that information."

"Are you Ready Bai ! Playtime over !"



Yang ling spat another mouthful of blood and decided to change tactics.

The young transmigrator could feel the condition of his body, his arms were damaged and his shoulder ached.


He started doing the same thing as before.


"The power of water in my left hand ..."


"Again this technique, you will never understand that it is useless, goodbye! "


Cultivator Bai approaches Yang ling very quickly with a murderous aura, all the strength of his body united in his arms. His fighting technique was very similar to that of an amateur boxer on land.

The cultivator Bai imagines himself hitting Yang ling's head in seconds to make it explode like a watermelon.

He didn't expect Yang ling to decide to end his spellcasting abbreviated.



and the power of fire in my right hand ... "


"What ? !"



"Water Technique: Explosive Bubble Lv. 2."




Hundreds of bubbles came out of Yang ling's body. and charged towards his enemy.

The cultivator Bai was completely covered in bubbles, his field of vision was also blocked.




Yang ling struck a pose on the floor and snapped his fingers, smiling.


You could read the word on his lips



"Anime technique Explosion!"




All the bubbles around Cultivator Bai exploded at the same time.




"BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"



An intense explosion appeared, the whole crowd quickly withdrew to take cover.
They heard a person scream.in the flame.




Gradually, the gray smoke began to disperse. A black figure was still standing.

No one could yet tell whether this person was dead or not.

0