Chapter 2 The Mysterious being
1.1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 The Mysterious being

The spears pierced souls, like a needle bursting a balloon.

Despite the fog, Yang ling heard several sounds of metals, accompany the cries of despair.

The young man, despite what he thought in his head preferred to run, as if his life depended on it. A current of air passing for a moment, dissipated for a short time the fog, to identify the shadows. The sounds of metals heard, were their metal armor covering their bodies. what are they ?

He had also confirmed two hypotheses,

If souls could not die, they could be tortured or disintegrated, in the latter case the soul was reduced to nothing, with no possibility of reincarnation.

The only way would be to go back to the past to save it, but even then, the world in which the soul would be annihilated would not necessarily change, it would only travel from one time line to another. At least that's what he'd watched in anime.

"I was wrong from the beginning, souls can die, spears disintegrate their lives."

All the survivors will eventually find themselves in a crossroads, the other roads being sealed, those who possessed black armor equipped with spears.

Strangely enough, they were strong enough and quick to kill them all,
but they were spared for a reason that escaped them. Only some were chosen specifically to be captured or exterminated.
These supernatural entities seemed to lead them to one direction.

The old man, the young woman in her twenties and the little girl were also next to him.
The glow that surrounded him seemed to have diminished a little, also happened to others.
Even if Yang ling felt neither thirst nor hunger, for a soul, he must apparently rest.

He bothered to sit down,
Yang ling began to think the reason why they were spared when he heard a cry.

"AAArrrrggggh A Monster!" Shouted, the woman in her twenties, she hid behind a muscular man
with blond hair.

"What is it ?" Say another soul.

They could see a mysterious being holding a big sword about 100 cm long,
his blade seemed to be 80 cm long, his face hidden by a helmet.
Resembling those of the Middle ages, hole pierced, for the view, a plate covering the face.
His aura gave off an aggression, giving the impression of destroying everything at the slightest misstep.
His gaze was fixed on a muscular man with a wild look,

Yuan Chuang, the leader of the bandits looked bad, his soul was about to go out.
He seemed to have fought.

 The landscape behind them gave rise to a bridge in height.

14