Chapter 3 Yuan chuang escapes
1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 Yuan chuang escapes

 

Yuan chuang's current envelope was missing parts of his soul,

After leaving with his men and the other souls of his group.

They saw a bridge, having also heard of the reincarnation of souls.
He wanted him and his men to live a second life, they took a break after a moment

When warriors with black armor and spears rushed on them.

All were caught, some were spared, having the right to cross, while others were chained departing in another direction.
Yuan Chuan manages to escape by taking a hostage to a crossroads.

He abandoned all his companions to escape, finally feeling safe on a deserted road.
On the way, perceiving the bridge, he got rid of his hostage, kicked him and finally arrived at a crossroads.

His heart filled with pride, feeling no remorse, he was soon to know a new life, to know one more the joys of power, wealth and women.

Nothing seemed to stop him, walking towards his destination, on a rocky ground, the bridge seemed to be high, what he expected was worse.

A being armed with a large sword, a body covered with armor similar to other warriors, his aura was much more terrifying than theirs.
Being on the point of dying out, he was very angry with a mysterious being, rushed straight at him, turned to the side and kicked him hard.

The mysterious being remained on the spot, completely ignoring it, the kick landing on the shoulder, his expression did not change a moment, no scratch could be seen on his armor.

"If I had a sword, i show you what I'm made of ! "

The mysterious being opened his eyes and with a gesture of his hand, far in the sky, a sword appeared in the hands of the bandit. Yuan chuan was surprised by this gesture, he accepted this gift as if nothing had happened.

"HAHA poor stupid, the power of my attack will be 3 times higher all the time, let me finish you to thank you."

 

" Devouring wave ! "

An invisible energy began to vibrate in the air. Yuan chuan was full of pride at the time, his technique seemed much more powerful than when he was alive, the energy unleashed in the air, getting ready to enter the body of his enemy when it dissipated in dust.

"You are ... a DEMON" Shouted the leader, the despair seemed to invade him, he began to run to escape.

The mysterious being did not bother to answer him.

 

 Yuan Chuang began to run as if chased by a monster, desperate, he saw a group and walked towards them, a smile appeared on his face.

12