Chapter 4: Fall from the Bridge
941 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Fall from the Bridge

 

 

The bandit thinking of using the same tactics as the last time,
Yang ling noticed that Yuan Chuang was getting closer and closer, he turned to scream.

"Get away from him, back off!" Souls scattered around.

Hardly had he come out his words than hands grip his soul, he put his sword on his neck and turned to the warrior armed saber.

"I'm the one who's ordering now, you're going to let me cross this bridge and it's not going to happen to this kid."

Yuan chuang overwhelmed with confidence, while Yang ling felt that his heart would explode with fear.

The young man had seen how much the bandit's technique was far more terrifying than the first he felt, according to the sound, release a terrifying energy.

Yang ling hoped that the warrior was going to do something to get him out of this bad situation. It did not take him long.

The warriors in black armor reappeared with chains, at their sight, the disappeared cynistrous being, standing at once beside the bandit.

He pulled his hair in a split second and threw it violently near them. The others chained him and like a sack of potatoes, Yuan Chuang was imprisoned.

The mysterious being turned his head towards Yang ling and the others and pointed his finger at the bridge, he began to walk towards his companions and they disappeared into the fire.

Yang ling had just been saved, if a soul could cry tears of joy, he would do it without hesitation, Not wanting to finish his life this way, he wanted to reincarnate, not to end up in dust.

After this little session of emotions, the old woman, the young woman and the little girls finally came back with the rest of the crowd.

Taking back those emotions, Yang ling could calmly think, his journey to a new life was much harder than the old man had said. He knew it was not going to be so easy, on those who had left half, had been caught.

Yang Ling had develloped another theory about it, he had noticed that only those who were bad were imprisoned like Yuan Chuang.

A few moments later, although the young man was comforted, all the crowd wanted to hurry up, and they arrived near the goal.

The little girl, the old man and the young woman and the rest of the crowd left to cross the bridge.

Yang ling knew the aspects of humans, some were indifferent to others, as long as nothing happens to them. He knew it because he the same. He eventually joins them.

Yang ling was about to cross when a dark brown ball dodged.
The dark brown was a Messenger, He left in the opposite direction of the bridge.

"Nobody will notice me!" Think the brown ball, he accidentally used a martial skill on a rotten board and arrived quickly on the other side of the bridge.

"Messenger! Prohibition to go through there, last warning."

Yelled one of the guardians of the kingdom of the dead.

Yang ling stopped running and started walking.

" I will finally leave here, drink the famous tea of Grandma Meng's forgetfulness, be judged and leave to reincarnate."

As he was about to cross, he walked on the rotten plank, which collapsed under his weight and his soul fell off the bridge.
During his fall, his gaze towards the bridge. Yang ling screamed.

"I do not know you, but I curse you Messenger !"
On the other side of the bridge, the messenger carrying a message think differently.

"It's not my fault, it's you who walked on it!"

All the souls around the accident. The guardians of death approached and stopped the rest of the people.

" Call someone to repair the bridge and send a report to judge zhuanlun that"

 

11