Chapter 17 Remember my name kid, I am Xia kuan yin !
648 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17 Remember my name kid, I am Xia kuan yin !

 

"You !"

 

The eyes of the half-elf were peculiar, each time she took control of Xia liwei's body, she unconsciously activated a technique of seeing the emotions of people around her.

She had taken this habit after incident in her childhood. This technique had saved her many times in the past. The half-elf continued to fix the young man wanting to detect his true intentions.
Looking at him in his eyes, the half-elf saw a red smoke invade his brain.

 

Surprised, she took a step back, the red color indicated passion. This emotion was dedicated to her.
The teenager in front of her, was succumbing to her charm. She remembered somewhere that it was called attraction to someone.
Although all the attention of the young man flatter her ego, she saw him as a kid.

 

For many years, half-elves have been despised by elves and humans.

 

Their bloods are less pure than elves and less fertile than humans. Reason for which, the half-elves were mistreated.

 

The two people stared at each other for a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity in the forest.
This situation before uncomfortable.

The half-elf seemed to mean something, when in the forest, in the distance, voices shouted.

 

"Yang ling, do not hide yourself like a coward, we know where you are, you're going to die!

 

 

The young man remembered that he was hunted down, he prostrated himself before her,

 

 

"Beautiful fairy from another world, I beg to help me !"

 

Surprised for a moment by his statement, she tried to sound his heart, the young man was frightened by death, the world of cultivators has always been cruel.

 

After a moment of reflection. The half-elf used a second skill associated with her eyes, the left pupil became dark blue, the number two appeared before disappearing.

This skill allowed to see through the body of living beings, she analyzed that of the young man, noting that the meridians of the young man was not all awake, half of them, were affected by electrical energy, so say that the others were not yet awake.

 

 

Her pupil resumed her golden appearance, this technique exhausted her mentally with her current cultivation, she could use it for a limited time.
The eye to see the emotions, uses a small part of its energy, as the other technique devours its energy at full speed.

From afar two auras were moving towards them at constant speed.

 

"A cultivators with 3 Early Qi layers and another with 4 Peak Qi layers."

The half-elf did not want to be a saint trying to save the world,
wishing to save her neighbor at the slightest opportunity, she leave this kind of ideal to others.
She's concerned only with obstacles blocking her path.
People had been laughing at her in the past for what she was, why should she save people who despised her ?

Some people were cleverer, trying to hide their emotions in front of her for profit.

But they were useless to the technique of her eyes. She and Xia liwei shared a similar past but reacted in a completely different way. About her.

Xia liwei did not suspect one, for a moment that she was the real person who had saved her in the past. Deep in her behind the inexpressive face of the cultivator.

She hid like a heart that seemed to react today strangely after seeing the emotions of the young man.

Feeling the two auras approached and analyzing the situation of the kid next to her,
a plan was formed in the head. She began to smile.

While she was swimming in her thoughts the two cultivators were coming dangerously close to this place.

"Whoosh!"

"Swoosh!"

Flying daggers and arrows flew through the bushes, yang ling dodged as best he could. He tried to guess the trajectories of objects and jumped to the side to avoid blows.

While he thought he had a moment of respite.
Two daggers barely sliced his arm. Fresh blood spurted from this new wound.
For his part, the half-elf remained on the spot, as soon as the arms approached him closely, his aura to deviate from their trajectories and dropped the weapons on the ground.

Two cultivators in their thirties made their appearances. They were the two servants of the Yang family who chased him so far.

 

"Yang ling, prepare to die!"

Yang ling trembled with fear, sitting on the ground, he began to move back. A voice behind him whispered.

"Did you want me to help you kid, right?"

Yang ling felt strangely calm after hearing him, he listened attentively.

"In life, it is sometimes necessary to fend for yourself in a situation like this! You are too disadvantaged this time, I'll do a favor and take care of one, but do not forget.

 

Even if you beg me, I will not lift a finger against the person remaining, it may seem unfair but life has always been like that. "

 

"Remember my name kid, I am Xia kuan yin ! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus

Author: Cut is in the box !
It was not so good as first meeting, I saw better elsewhere !

Yang ling: What?
Xia kuan yin: What?

Author: But you could have kissed you as even by accident in this chapter !

 

Yang ling: Get lost !
Xia kuan yin : Get lost !

 
 

 

8