Chapter 18 In the face of absolute strength
621 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 In the face of absolute strength

The aura of Xia kuan yin exploded, the next moment.
The pressure emitted instantly terrified the two servants who did not expect them to be attacked.

"A 9 Qi layer! You..you..you..we are part of the Yang family, we only follow orders, put the man behind you and everything will go well ..!

The half-elf ignored his warning, she raised her arm and prepared to use a sword intent.
An immaterial sword appeared to appear in blue for a few seconds before evaporating into the air.
The half-elf sighed.

"I am much weaker than I thought, it seems that I still can not use the sword intent until I reach the origin realm."

The cultivator felt weaker than ever, it made her uncomfortable.
If it were in Xia liwei place, it would already have the origin realm.

The servant with cultivation with 4 Qi Layer takes the opportunity to reduce the distance between them, before trying to take it by surprise.

A meter apart the two cultivators, with a precise and rapid gesture, the servant tried to sink his daggers poisoned into the flesh of the half-elf.

At the same time, Xia kuan yin immediately felt the danger and with a calm and confident air, flames surrounded her body. The Qi in her body circulated at the full speed.

Upon coming into contact with the heat of the flames, the servant dropped his daggers, which fell to the ground, the flames burning his hands. Causing immense pain.

"AARRGGHH"

"BROTHER !!!"

Enraged, the other servant fired a shower of arrow in his direction, wrapped in his energy.

But this action was useless in front of her, in the face of absolute strength, his surprise attack is useless.

Xia kuan yin unfolded her aura again and disintegrated his arrows, before launching a sword Qi who pierced the servant's arm.

He cried in his turn of pain and fell back. He rolled on the ground.

She decided to finish with one of them, her hand was surrounded by a flame, before she went to the strongest of them. The servant felt Kill intent and made the decision to flee.

Xia kuan yin smiles before giving him his martial skill. Due to their difference in cultivation, one could compare the servant to a 6-year-old who would try to sow an adult.

"Burning palm ! "

A giant flaming palm charged toward him, before even turning, his body and soul is reduced to ashes.
The other serving with his broken arm, was both enraged and also feared.

He began to shake, in his vision field, Yang ling entered his field of vision,
Controlled by rage and fear, the servant decided to take revenge on him. He walked in his direction.

Xia kuan yin saw big tree, not far from here. Surrounded by his peers
She jumped on one of the branches, before sitting down. She closed her eyes before retracting her aura.

"8 Qi layer!"

"7 Qi layer!"

"6 Qi layer!"

Xia kuan yin cultivation returned to 6 Qi layer. The half-elf face began to pale. The previous fights had exhausted her body. She finally begin to restore her spiritual energy.

"After fighting for only a short time, I'm already tired, it seems that
Xia liwei is really lazy !"

She looked from the top of her tree, the servant approaching Yang ling threateningly.

 

Xia kuan yin addressed Yang ling.

 

" It's your turn, Kid ! "


Edit : 4/02/2020 (I'll fix the other flaws in this chapter later)

5