Chapter 25 An old man
447 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25 An old man


Unnamed Forest: East

In another corner of the forest, Yang ling and Xia li wei continued walking through the forest taking a road leading to another exit. Opposed to that of Li Ming. Xia li wei was collecting medicinal herbs.

When yang ling repeatedly asked her the same question.

"Are you sure Miss Fairy is not your twin sister?"

"For the 10th time NO ! I don't have sister!"

" But you look like her, and you even have the same last name"

" Idiot, did not you hear about the war 1000 years ago? "

"Er ... no, can you tell me about it?"

The half-elf was exasperated by the young cultivator and his lack of knowledge, she did not know that he came from another world and that he was there only for two days and without the help of XIa kuan yin, he would have died forever.

Yang ling continued to look at her with concentration, Xia li wei looked a lot like Miss Fairy, except for her eyes and hair.

He listened vaguely to what she was saying.

" Stop looking at me and forget about it, ask your Miss Fairy to tell you !

Keep in mind that all the elves are called Xia after what happened during the war. It is a great privilege. Growing, we are probably out of danger. The exit are 1 km from here.

The two cultivator sat down on the floor and closed their eyes, with the memories of the former owner of this body, Yang ling took the time to cultivate.

While examining the inside of his body. He wanted to avoid making mistakes.

Just like a video game character that has just been created before launching.


In the center of the forest,

The witch get rid of brambles on her way singing, before arriving in the area where she was going to execute her plan.

Her good humor disappeared when she saw an old man in the hand was immersed in an ancestral tree.

Beside him, the remains of a magical beast.
The old felt a presence and opened his eyes. On the defensive he took his hand out of the tree.

 

" Who are you and how are you here !"

The old man replied with a threatening tone.

A ordinary cultivator could never enter this area, the pressure in the air was so high that an ordinary person would have trouble breathing.

It was impossible for someone at Qi layer to stand up. This girl with strange clothes gives him a terrible feeling.

She seemed in a bad mood at first, before slowly recovering her calm.
And ended up smiling again. Her eyes suddenly reflected a strange glow. As if she could not decide how she would react.

" Do not talk to me about this old man, we've never taught you politeness. !"

The girl's cultivation was at Origin realm, taking out a strange piece of wood, letters were written in the air.

A strange wooden box appeared and opened in the area. A mysterious invisible substance came out without the old man realizing it.

" Today's young people are really arrogant !"

After feeling her cultivation, the old man's heart relaxed greatly.

He noticed her beauty and thought of his grandson.

"What would you say to being the concubine of my grandson? If you refuse, I would have to use force."

The tone of the old man became menacing, hundreds of brambles came out of his body that pointed to her.

 

The witch smiles mysteriously.

 
 
3