Chapter 30 : Li ming battling Yang xiong
373 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30 : Li ming battling Yang xiong

 


Reminder: Cultivation

Qi layer <Origin realm <Profound realm< ???

 

 

 

 Clan Yang's disciple continued to run and raised his fist at him.

" Li ming ! Look out ! "

" Paah ! "

Li Ming felt an immense danger charging towards him as he had lost the notion of time by beating against demonic plants.

Having no time to protect himself, Li Ming just had time to raise his hands to his chest to protect himself.
He felt a terrible blow in his chest on his forearms to end up projecting against a tree. All the demonic plants on the path were reduced to dust.

" Thank senior liu !"

Mysterious symbols were destroyed inside his body.

The soul in the pendant had placed spiritual barriers protecting his organs. That allowed to amortize the damages. Li Ming spat blood before getting up.

His assailant was very surprised to see that he still had the strength to fight.

" I'm impressed, I thought you'd be seriously injured after this attack, our clan would not have been expelled Yang ling ! " He nodded

 

" Ha it's too late anyway. it would be too humiliating to reconsider this decision. ! "

Li Ming watched his opponent, a tall, muscular man standing with his arms crossed. His whole body from his knee to his head was covered with stone armor.

" 6 Late Qi layer ! "

Senior liu felt the cultivation of the young cultivator and transmitted it with his divine sense.

Li Ming could not defeat him with his current cultivation. He knew he should at least cross the 4 Qi layer to hope to beat him.

The last time, he had defeated Xie Qian xu, with his intelligence and technique. The Xie clan arrogant by nature, it was enough to belittle him and show why he will never surpass Xie wuhui.

An idea crossed his mind.

"You are part of the Yang clan, they sent you here to kill me, Hmph ... The Yang clan really likes to lick the Clan Xie's boots. ! "

" Shut up ! "

"You want to prove to me that the opposite may be, but you know that the bottom is the truth."

"A failure like you, has no right to criticize our clan, I, Yang xiong, will silence you forever ! "

Li Ming did not think to annoy him so quickly ! At the same time, he had implanted a feeling of inferiority in the mind of his enemy. This situation was similar to the last time he fought.

Xie Qian xu suffered from being in the shadow of his cousin, while Yang xiong was part of the Yang clan, obeying the orders of the Xie family.

The old man in the pendant smiled, the mind of the opponent was far below Li Ming.

The disciple of the yang family attacked him again, his face red with anger giving the illusion of a mad beast.

He charged his stone-fisted fist at Li Ming, who could hardly follow the movements of his enemy.

The old man in the pendant took the initiative to help him and guide him with his divine sense, which allowed Li Ming to barely dodge. A hole appeared in his clothes.

The disciple of the Yang family, seeing his failure, became more and more furious,
he began to chained the shots charged with spiritual energy.

Each punch was loaded with spiritual energy. It would be enough for a blow to hit a part of his body to be seriously injured. Li Ming was just able to avoid the blows with the help of the old man.

It's a trap ! Thought Yang xiong.

 

While he was angry, he suddenly remembered what my master said to him. His angry nature would be his greatest weakness.
Yang xiong resumed his calm before making a jump back on a rock.

He threw two pieces of stone.

" boom ! "

" Turning to serious things ! "

The spirit of a raging bear appeared behind him. On the ground, the pieces of stone took the form of a monster. They both looked like flying bats, with only one big pupil in the center.

" One-eye Golem "

2