Author’s note
272 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note


 

Hello,

I am the author of this novel.

I have an ad to make and some information to give you.

Until now, I have vaguely spoken of Yang ling.

And I must admit that we might think that he is a side character but it's in the title of this novel, that's how it is.

To begin with, I thank the people who were able to read this novel, despite all the amateur problems that are there.

After this Arc "The discovery phase will be over."

The story will be devoted much more to Yang ling and Li ming too.

You will see a lot more fighting.

Questions ?

Tag - death of loved ones

Yes, you are not mistaken, Yang Ling will lose a loved one. And for info

Resurrection techniques do not exist in my novel.

And reincarnation exists, but it will not be possible either for this case.

Finally for those who thought of clones.
It missed.

If I manage to write my novel up to a certain point, you will see how it will go.

Tag - Harem

If you thought that Yang Ling was going to create his harem so easily, it is still missed.

All the female characters in the Yang Ling harem will have their own story.

Inevitably, they will not be numerous if you have read my opinion on harems.

And I warn you right away, it will be much more difficult to conquer the heart of a girl than in a normal harem in my novel especially for Yang ling.

Because I find in other novels that it is a little too easy and too beautiful.

That's all I had to say at the moment.

 
2