Chapter 49 Before the final battle in the forest (part 2)
179 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 49 Before the final battle in the forest (part 2)
 
 
 
Clang
 

Pandora saw a flaming blade quickly approaching her.

 
With a quick movement, she easily blocked the blade with the tips of her fingers.
 
The hot flames evaporated on contact with her skin.
 
"Who are you ?" said Pandora. Curious about her identity.
 
"You forgot me Pandora, but I! I will never forget! 200 years ago my mother had finished the major tribulation. After enduring 81 thunderbolt. Her body was very weak.
While I was happy that my mother was able to survive this ordeal. Out of nowhere, you threw a torrent of thunder. My mother dead before my eyes! And you disappeared into the sky again.
I never forgot you and I swore to make you pay for it.
But before I always wondered why you did this? You had never met him yet! What did she do to you! Cried Xia kuan yin, tears streamed from her eyes.
 
Xia kuan yin experienced immense rage, as well as great pain, as she recalled her memories.
 
"Oh, I remember that!" said the witch. "200 years ago, I was in space at the time."
"I was quietly sitting inside a tower. Named The witch's tower of space allowing me to travel at the speed of light around this planet.
When suddenly a disturbance from the planet fali prevented my turn from working. Flashes of tribulation from the planet Fali damaged my tower.
 
Normally, the tower should be able to absorb this type of attack, I did not think that a person after the great war could attract this kind of lightning.
 
I was very angry with the person who destroyed part of my tower. To punish her, I went down to this planet and launched an attack, before going back into space to continue turning the planet.
 
Without my tower, I had to use my cultivation to form an energy shield and use a speed close to the speed of light to continue traveling until today.

My cultivation has regressed a lot because of this. Because there is no spiritual energy in space. So you are this person's daughter! "Said Minako looking at Xia kuan yin.

"And I'm going to avenge my mother!" Said Xia kuan yin.

 
Cultivation of the half-elf soared to the 9 Qi layer. She jumped back.
 
She started to gain momentum and brandished her sword with both hands.
 
"With a single strike"
 
"Scarlet burning fire"
 
Much more intense flames enveloped her blade. She ran back to Pandora.
 
The witch quickly wrote in the air the word shield that enveloped her body.
 
Xia kuan yin's sword made contact with Pandora's shield and could not sink into her body.
 
Pandora moved very quickly in front of her and gave a violent slap.
 
 
Xia kuan yin's head sank into the ground and fell unconscious
 
 
"A cultivator at Qi layer can never defeat True profound realm , you should know." Said Pandora
 
Suddenly the temperature around Pandora began to drop dramatically. A female figure approached, holding a frozen sword in her hand.
 
"But an at origin realm cultivator is more likely to succeed isn't it?" A cold voice spread in the air. It was Xue bing.
Xue bing looked Pandora in the eye. Something in her said to kill this person in front of her. This Pandora person was Dangerous, very dangerous, even the Sect master of the 4 seasons sect, her father did not give her such an impression.
 
Yet her father's aura was far superior to that of Pandora. She also told herself that if Pandora were to die in this battle.
 
 
They could all get out of this cursed forest without fighting the monster that Pandora had prepared for them.
 
Xue Bing had taken advantage of the time when Xia Kuan Yin was fighting Pandora to discuss a battle strategy. The time had come to put it into effect.
 
"Mei hua, Xia Jinse let's start." Said Xue bing.
 
"Yes, Ice princess." said Mei hua.
 
 
"Yes, Ice princess" said Xia jinse
 
The witch was also impatient to fight Xue bing.
 
 
"Show me your power again ! My dear Xue bing, The ice pheonix."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

0