Chapter 50 Before the final battle in the forest part 3
178 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glossary: Sea of knowledge, the place where the soul of a cultivator resides.



Chapter 50 Before the final battle in the forest part 3




Somewhere in the consciousness of one of the cultivators present.

"Are you sure you don't use my power?" Said a mysterious person

"Don't try to convince me! I would never use your power !"

"You are completely crazy! If you think your group is going to defeat this girl, you are wrong."


"..."

In reality.

Minako approached Xue bing, a witch's hat on her head, she pulled a magic wand from her ring.

This wand was an ordinary weapon, which any cultivator could buy in the cities.

Minako was not underestimating his opponents, she was only adjusting to their levels.

"Enough talk Let's fight."

Xue bing didn't want to know how Pandora knew her name or her marital spirit. She only needed to know that one thing, Pandora is an enemy to defeat.


Xue bing put her hand behind her back and waved someone.


Flash back


"Servant Qiang, we will do everything to immobilize this Pandora for a few seconds, take the opportunity to use your most powerful technique at that time !"

Uncle Qiang consulted his young master Xie wu hui for his advice.

Xie wu hui gave him permission, having his own plan, held his trump card in his hand.

End Flash back

Xue Bing exchanged glances with Mei Hua and Xia Jinse, before charging towards Pandora to surround her.


Pandora did not move from her position and calmly observed the situation and said.


"What's going on Xue bing? Are you afraid of my cultivation?"

Xue bing did not answer, she continued to move forward with a cold face.


Appearing a few yards from the witch, the frozen princess suddenly cried out.


"Ice stone."


Several of ice appeared from her hand and rushed on Minako like an avalanche.

Minako made a shield appear again, writing quickly in the air.

And with her other hand, her wand suddenly emitted a dark glow like darkness charging straight at the princess of ice passing through the ice crystals.

Seeing a black weapon advancing towards her. The frozen princess used her frozen sword to try to block Pandora's attack.

Despite xue bing's efforts, Pandora's wand continued to charge towards her, destroying all of the ice crystals in its path and advancing to her shoulder.


Pandora's wand surrounded by a dark glow completely separated Xue bing's arm from her body.



"AAAARGHHH."


The frozen princess cried out in pain. Blood flew into the air. Tears ran down her face.


"ICE PRINCESSE!" cried the others.

Pandora's shield eventually disappears.



"Flower swirl!" Said Mei hua


"Meteor Slash!" Said Xia jinse

It was at this very moment that Mei Hua and Xia Jin bombed the witch with their attacks. Knowing how dangerous Pandora was, they used all their powers.



Their attacks took the form of several crescent moons which quickly darkened on Minako.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM



A violent explosion sounds at this moment. The smoke gone, Minako's witch outfit was reduced to pieces, their techniques had taken the witch back a step.


Unfortunately for them. Even if this attack had surprised the witch, the power gap between them was as great as the distance between the earth and the sky.


Only a few scratches had appeared on her Pandora's body


While Minako get ready to write something in the air.

A blade of ice came into contact with her delicate finger.


It was Xue bing who, despite the intense pain, charged again towards the witch.

The frozen princess tried to cut off the witch's finger.


"Don't underestimate me Xue bing.!" said the witch


She struck xue bing's face with her wand and sent her to hit a rock.


The frozen princess spat out a mouthful of blood, showing great determination
She stood up to tell her

"You are the one who underestimates us Pandora!" said Xue bing.


"Delta formation of the sect of the four seasons. !"


Xue bing, Xia Jinse and Mei hua surrounded Pandora and formed a perfect triangle.


The three of them executed a hand seal. And put the palms of their hands against each other.

While a silouette approached at full speed towards them.

"Oh? What are you preparing for an attack? Huh?" Asked Minako.

Pandora felt her whole body come to a stop. Her wand fell from her hand.

"What's going on? Oh I understand! You really think this formation is going to stop me Xue bing." Said Minako angrily.


A black aura emerged from Pandora, it enveloped her whole body, her fingers started to move again.

"I already told you! You are the one who underestimates us ! " Said Xue bing


"Rainbow Spear slices the demon."


A shadow thrust a spear into Pandora's body, it was Xie wu hui's servant. Uncle Qiang.

As blood flowed from the witch's mouth. Pandora's expression started to smile grimly.

A mysterious box out of Pandora's chest.


In the consciousness of one of the cultivators present.


" XIA JINSE BACK OFF! " said a mysterious person.


edit : some mistake

1