Chapter 77 – The heroine asks the villain to help the protagonist, will the villain help the protagonist?
3.6k 11 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Tian looked at Yuki as if she was crazy.

Put aside why Yuki knew Basara's soul had been replaced by someone else, but the other party was basically asking him to help the protagonist, right?

[Crazy! I'm a villain! How can this heroine ask me to help the protagonist!]

The heroines raised their heads as they heard something interesting.

The villain helping the protagonist?

This was the first time they'd heard of something like this, and they wondered what Qin Tian would do.

Yuki groaned in her heart, indeed her request might be a bit unreasonable. Especially with Qin Tian's status as a villain, would he kindly accept her request and help a protagonist like Basara?

She hadn't even been acquainted with Qin Tian for long and she was already asking for his help for something troublesome.

But this was for the sake of her childhood friend... Basara. A few years ago her life had been saved by him, she owed him her life and had been in love with him ever since. But at the time Basara saved her life, he also sacrificed his friends in the process due to his out of control powers. Although her life was saved, Basara was expelled from the Hero Clan. Basara and his father have since left and disappeared over the years.

Until a week ago, she finally met Basara again after a long time. But she knew this Basara was not the real Basara, he was a fake Basara who was a transmigrator from another world!

Her childhood friend's body had been taken over by the soul of that disgusting transmigrator.

This made her sad, angry, and desperate because she didn't know how to restore Basara's soul.

And the only person she could think of to ask for help was Qin Tian. That man was a destiny villain who had knowledge of the plots of this world and he was also very powerful. She thought Qin Tian might have a way to help her about her childhood friend's problem.

But this man was clearly reluctant to help Basara because Basara was the protagonist and he was the villain!

She had to think of something to persuade him!

"Um... Yuki-" Before Qin Tian was about to speak, Yuki stood up from the chair, leaned over to him, and held both his hands.

"Of course it's not free! I... I'll also pay you if you help me Tian-kun!"

Qin Tian stared at Yuki's face which was only an inch away from his face, he could clearly see the girl's yellow eyes and smell the fragrance of her body.

He wanted to take a deep breath at this moment because Yuki's body scent was very fragrant- *cough*. But he kept him calm expression and just smiled faintly while looking directly into the beautiful yellow eyes in front of him.

"Oh? What do you want to pay me with? Just so you know, Yuki. I'm not short of money at all and the request to exorcise an evil spirit or something from your childhood friend's body. Actually... I might have a way that might work to exorcize the evil spirit from your childhood friend's body. But the process is troublesome and the probability of success is also very small. I don't want to waste time doing such a troublesome thing only to fail and not getting my payment afterwards. So, sorry-"

"The payment is me! I... Is that not enough? Even if you fail you'll still get me! Please Tian-kun, please help my childhood friend..."

Yuki's voice grew smaller, she bit her lips after saying all that. If she could return her childhood friend's soul to his body, she was even willing to give herself to Qin Tian as payment, even if it failed she would still pay him as she said for Qin Tian to agree.

After all her childhood friend even sacrificed something to save her life in the past, so she would also do the same.

At least she could repay the life debt to Basara, even if she had to give up her love for him after that.

Besides, from Qin Tian's inner voice all along, this man really liked beautiful women because he had even collected several heroines in his house.

So she came up with the idea of offering herself as payment since he was also a heroine. She stared at Qin Tian's face which was very close to her face, even able to feel the masculine fragrance from him. Somehow she felt a bit drunk, especially when looking at Qin Tian's abyss-like black eyes.

Actually idea of offering herself to Qin Tian as payment might not be so bad...

For a moment such a thought crossed her mind, and she was surprised at her own thoughts.

What was I thinking?!

While Yuki was conflicted in her heart, Qin Tian looked at the blue-haired girl in front of him with surprise in his eyes.

"...." Qin Tian was actually still processing what he had just heard.

He didn't expect this heroine to take the initiative to offer herself as payment for him!

Although evil ideas like making Yuki pay with her body crossed his mind, but he wasn't that kind of shameless villain!

Although he wanted to, but was reluctant to say something shameless like 'If I want you as payment, will you agree? That way I will definitely be happy to help your childhood friend.'

Shameless!

Shameless villain!

You look like a horny villain!

No, it's actually not just villain characters, there are also certain protagonists who perform such actions.

Makes her groan every time she reads a novel with a shameless MC like that.

But if it was the heroine party who offered herself to the MC, he felt that it wasn't so bad.

In his current case he even felt happy and excited in his heart, especially since he didn't have to take shameless initiative to get the heroine.

Because the heroine herself offered herself to him!

[Who says men should always take the initiative to get women? Here I just heard a beautiful woman take the initiative to offer herself to me. This is one form of gender equality! I wish all women around the world could emulate the good thing that heroines like Yuki Nonaka do.]

[That way the world will definitely become more beautiful...]

The heroines:...

What did they just hear?

Some of them had the urge to go up to this dog man and give him a sermon on true gender equality.

They were troubled by the way this dog man seemed to want women around the world to always take the initiative on men.

Not the other way around.

They want to yell at this dog man.

Shout that something is wrong with your brain!

Unlike the other heroines, Yuki currently didn't care too much about the inner voice she had just heard, as she was currently nervously waiting for an answer from Qin Tian.

Would he agree?

What if he still refused even after she submitted herself as payment?

She was quite confident in her appearance, especially since she also often heard the students at school say she was very pretty and nicknamed her princess.

Although she often ignored the remarks from those people about her appearance because she didn't care, but her current situation made her start to recall the compliments from people about her appearance.

Somehow it made her even more confident in her appearance and stare at Qin Tian with an unwavering gaze.

Unaware that it had been almost 5 minutes she kept holding Qin Tian's hand and bringing her face closer to the other party as if the two of them were going to kiss at any moment.

Luckily Basara had already returned to the class, otherwise he might have vomited blood seeing this scene.

Qin Tian pretended to think about Yuki's payment offer seriously before answering, even though it was obvious what his answer was when Yuki first mentioned herself as payment.

He coughed and said. "Ahem, okay that's enough Yuki. I... I see you seem very desperate to ask for my help. Then I'll try to help you with your childhood friend's problem."

"But are you sure about the payment you mentioned? You're not going to take back your word after I've done my part of the deal, are you?"

"Thank you for agreeing to help my childhood friend Tian-kun! And as for the payment..." Yuki closed her eyes briefly before saying. "I Yuki Nonaka swear that I will devote myself to Qin Tian and never betray him until I die after he has done his part in the deal we made, even if he doesn't make it I will still pay him according to the deal."

A faint white light shone on Yuki's body after she said her oath, there seemed to be some kind of bond connected from Yuki's body to Qin Tian.

Qin Tian felt an unknown energy trying to connect with his soul, he could have blocked that energy but he didn't because he knew it was something related to the vow Yuki made.

*Click*

As if something had connected, Qin Tian smiled gently at the blue-haired girl.

This heroine really meant what she said.

He could even sense that Yuki would really do everything she said in the vow she made.

This meant that Yuki Nonaka was really in his pocket, even if he failed to help Basara. He would still get Yuki because the oath she made was impossible for her to break.

It seemed like it was some kind of oath technique of the Hero Clan that Yuki had learned in the past.

The system notification also kept sounded in his head, he could guess what it was about. He would check it later because for now...

"I have used the oath technique of the Hero Clan. With that oath I won't be able to break my oath, if you don't believe I can-"

"I trust you Yuki, you don't need to explain further. I will try to exorcise the evil spirit or whatever it is from your childhood friend's body."

Qin Tian stopped the girl from doing anything unnecessary, after all with his power he knew the oath technique of the Hero Clan was absolutely absolute once used.

He doubted the Hero Clan had the power to cancel the oath that had been formed between two souls. Even if there was, they might use the method of killing one of the two people who had been connected by the oath.

In her case, those people of the Hero Clan could not possibly kill her, even if the people wanted to kill Yuki.

They could not do so, because he would not let anyone dare to harm his woman.

Anyone who dared to do that was only looking for death.

Of course it was Yuki who had made such a vow, he already considered her as his woman.

So he naturally had protective and possessive feelings for her.

Yuki breathed a sigh of relief after hearing Qin Tian agree and believe in her, even she had done the swearing technique of the Hero Clan. She had come this far and could not retreat anymore.

Now she could only trust Qin Tian to help Basara, even though it was strange to strongly trust the person you just met in a few hours ago and swore to give herself to him. But her current situation allowed her to do all that and after hearing Qin Tian's inner voice so often all this time, somehow she felt easy to trust him, even wanting to rely on him.

It was only after a while that she realized that she had leaned over and held Qin Tian's hand for quite some time.

She immediately let go of his hand and moved away from him, sitting on her chair with her usual expressionless face but a blush on her cheeks.

"So when are you going to do it?" Yuki asked Qin Tian after winning herself over quickly.

"I can do it anytime, how about tonight?"

Qin Tian said casually as he saw Yuki had returned to her seat. In his heart, he was a little disappointed that he couldn't hold her hand longer and smell her fragrant odor.

Yuki nodded and her eyes flashed with excitement. "Alright, tonight..."

"By the way, who is your childhood friend? You haven't even told me any information about him." Qin Tian asked with an innocent face as if he didn't know.

Yuki rolled her eyes, you want to pretend not to know? If she could say something about the inner voice, she would definitely tell Qin Tian not to pretend at this time.

But the rules of the world prevented her... Yeah, it's better to just go along with pretending.

Then Yuki told Qin Tian about her childhood friend, Basara. The two of them chatted for a few minutes before returning to class.

By the way the people in the cafeteria had already woken up from their stupor, but they didn't remember that they had fainted because Qin Tian did something about it.

It just so happened that recess had also ended and the two of them returned to class. In class the two of them followed the lesson as if nothing had happened, but Qin Tian of course noticed the hostile look Basara gave him during class.

Qin Tian pretended not to know, he remembered Basara planning to kill him after school.

But he wasn't worried about that, because he was also planning to deal with Basara after the deal he made with Yuki.

He had an idea what he should do with Basara.

But will he really help Basara honestly like he promised Yuki?

He grinned in his heart at the thought.

He is a villain... 

Is he really going to help the protagonist?

---

Author Note

Many of you may think Qin Tian and Yuki's development is too fast, but this is the only reasonable way I can think of to get Yuki in the MC's harem. Of course Yuki won't fall in love with the MC right away, but the process won't take as long as a normal romance development. After all with Qin Tian's charm points and the destiny villain's halo, how could the heroines' attraction to Qin Tian be normal? If I don't do a quick development in Qin Tian and the heroine's relationship, then it will make the charm points and the effect of the destiny villain halo which is somewhat similar to the protagonist halo useless. By the way besides Yuki, the other heroines will also have a quick relationship development. But I'll try to make it look as reasonable as possible, at least it won't be too absurd.

82