Chapter 111 – Getting a new fiancé
1.5k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sona sighed, seeing her older sister not fighting back as her mouth was silenced. She knew her shame was beyond saving at this point.

Keeping her face calm, she stared at the face of the man who was waiting for his reward.

Her lips twitched. "Tian-kun, since you beat me in the chess match. You are now my fiancee, so that's your reward. What do you think, are you willing to be my fiancee?"

The last question was said nervously, Sona was nervous because she was afraid of rejection. Was Qin Tian willing to get engaged to her?

Although from his inner voice she knew the man sounded like he wouldn't refuse, but she couldn't help but be nervous.

The other girls in the room were like melon eaters, they seemed enthusiastic about watching the drama.

(AN: Melon eater = Audience.)

Everyone glanced at Qin Tian, except for Serafall who was staring at her younger sister with shock in her eyes.

She was shocked by what she had just heard!

It seemed like So-Tan had been defeated by Qin-Tan in a game of chess!

Serafall certainly knew what it meant for her younger sister to be defeated in a game of chess, especially if she was defeated by a man.

Making her feelings complicated, she did not know whether she should be happy or sad at this point.

Well she even ignored her mouth that was still silenced by Qin Tian, she waited for the man's response.

Will he agree or reject Sona's proposal?

"Be your fiancé? That is..."

Qin Tian pretended to make a surprised expression as if not expecting Sona's reward to be her fiancée, making the girls roll their eyes. They knew this dog man was pretending!

And what was with that dramatic tone?

Are you an actor? Well honestly instead of a villain, why not consider becoming a movie actor?

They were sure that with the man's looks and acting talent, it wouldn't be hard for him to become one of the best actors in the world.

"Actually I don't mind being the fiancé of a beautiful girl like you, Sona. But you should already know my relationship and Rias... There are also other women, you won't be the only one if-"

Before Qin Tian could finish speaking, Sona interrupted him with a crimson blush on her cheeks. "I know... and I don't mind you having a harem. After all, such a thing is possible in the underworld."

[And you accepted it so easily? Sona really doesn't mind sharing her man with other women? I thought she would be the type who was originally possessive like Rias. It looks like I won't have to persuade her like I did Rias to accept the harem.]

[How convenient, this girl is really understanding and doesn't make things difficult for me...]

[I like her.]

Sona's little heart was pounding, her face hot and the corners of her mouth turned up when she heard his inner voice.

She was happy to know Qin Tian liked her, especially from his inner voice which couldn't possibly be a lie. 

It was like hearing a sincere confession, making her heart sweet as if sprinkled with sugar. She felt like she could have sweet dreams tonight.

The other heroines felt sour, somehow they were annoyed. For those who didn't have a romantic relationship with Qin Tian, they naturally didn't admit that they were jealous.

Like heroines in anime, many heroines out there deny their true feelings. It's like the phase of denying feelings of love where it's only a matter of time before they fall in love.

Of course for those who haven't met Qin Tian, they might only have feelings of attraction or a slight liking. Not really in love, it's just that many of them can't help but be jealous and envious of the girl named Sona.

After all, it was rare to hear the dog man say he liked someone from his heart.

"Well... What do you think, Rias?" Qin Tian asked his official girlfriend, he naturally wouldn't ignore his red-haired girlfriend in this situation.

I mean, your girlfriend is sitting not far beside you and another girl is asking to be your fiancé right in front of your girlfriend.

In a normal situation, his girlfriend would definitely not be happy to see another woman chasing him. Although in Rias' case, the red-haired girl had already accepted the idea of a harem. But he would be an affectionless bastard if he ignored his girlfriend in this situation.

Oh, this man still remembers my existence? Rias who was being a melon eater smiled faintly.

"Tian, I don't mind Sona joining your harem, she's my best friend after all. Instead of being with another man, it would be better for her to be with you. That makes me relieved."

"Rias..." Sona was a little moved by her red-haired friend.

Rias looked at Sona with a gentle smile, their friendship seemed to be getting stronger, making people involuntarily smile.

Except for Qin Tian who seemed uncomfortable with this emotional moment in the room. Either because he was a villain character or something else. What was certain was that he felt uncomfortable.

With a gentle smile, he deliberately coughed and said. "Okay then I'll gladly become your fiancé, Sona."

"...."

Can you read the atmosphere?

They feel that this man deliberately destroyed the previous warm atmosphere for some reason.

Although there was nothing wrong with what he said.

Sona was happy to hear his answer. After returning home from school, the girl planned to tell her parents that she had found the man who would become her future husband.

Sona wondered how her parents would react?

They would be happy because they wouldn't have to worry that she would remain single at her age. The people at the Demon Council would also stop pressuring her to get married. As the heir to the Sitri family, she naturally had many suitors who sometimes urgently wanted to marry her.

Now she no longer had to worry about those people as she already had a fiancé!

Her fiancé was also a big villain, for those who had problems with her fiancé. She believed that Qin Tian could handle their easily. As a villain, wouldn't it be natural to slap those arrogant people who bothered him?

This was one of the reasons why she wanted a reliable man like Qin Tian as her fiancé, even bothering to play chess with him beforehand. The other reason was of course because she really liked him. Otherwise, she wouldn't be this happy that he accepted to be her fiancé.

And her Onee-sama, she...

Wait, Onee-sama? Ah! I almost forgot her!

"I'm glad you don't mind being my fiancé."

"By the way Tian-kun, when are you going to let go of my Onee-sama?" Sona asked her fiancé, making those people finally remember about the existence of the magical girl who came a few minutes ago.

""Ah..."" Everyone naturally looked at Serafall whose mouth was still silenced by Qin Tian's hand.

Qin Tian awkwardly removed his hand from Serafall's mouth, wondering if this woman would be angered by his rude actions?

"Sorry Sera-Tan, I..."

"Qin-Tan..." Serafall turned her body around and looked at him with a smile, unsure if it was a real or fake smile.

At the same time the people in the room just remembered that Serafall was a siscon. Now that her dear younger sister had gotten a fiance, what would this woman do after finding out?

Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki looked at Qin Tian with sympathy.

Sona was worried whether her Onee-sama would go berserk and beat up Qin Tian? Damn, this is bad! Although she believed that Qin Tian was capable of facing her older sister in a fight, but if possible she didn't want these two to fight.

After all, one was her older sister whom she cared about of course.

And the latter was her fiancé, the man she loved.

"Coughing, huh Sera-Tan? Can I help you?" Qin Tian asked with a wry smile.

Pretty sure this siscon would say something troublesome.

It's like the cliché where an older sister isn't happy that her younger sister has found a man. The older sister felt that her younger sister was cheated by the man she found and felt that the man wasn't worthy of her younger sister or something.

How troublesome.

[I feel like smoking.]

The heroines: "...."

Don't smoke, it's not good!

43