Chapter 15 (volume 1)
2.3k 8 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It must be somewhere around here. Ah there it is!!" 

Ryusuke is now in the Yae village cemetery. Currently the moment is at mid-dawn, so no one should be around.

After his conversation with Kallen, Ryusuke waited until he arrived at dawn so he could sneak out without Yae Sakura noticing. 

Kallen told him not to worry about being discovered by Yae Sakura, as that night she would be entertaining Yae Sakura all night. Kallen spoke to a slightly flushed.

If he were a normal child who listened to this then the child would simply not understand any of this, but as Ryusuke is a reincarnated person he naturally understood Kallen's intentions. But he didn't care about it, or rather he's not a pervert to listen to other people's intimacies. 

Ryusuke left the house to make room for the two women while he went to Yae Rin's grave. 

The reason Ryusuke went to Yae's grave is because of the words she said last time.

"When you arrive in the future, please come to my grave without my Onee-chan noticing."

Those were the words that Yae Rin said in Ryusuke's ear when she hugged him at that moment. 

Ryusuke walked a little further and finally found Yae Rin's grave. It was not difficult to notice what her grave was, after all Yae Rin's spirit is floating above her own grave. 

Yae Rin hasn't changed at all, the only difference in her is that she is a little transparent and floating.

"Hi Rin-San, it's good to see you again." Ryusuke greeted with a smile.

"Yes Ryusuke-sama, it is good to see you again. I'm glad you came here." Yae Rin spoke with a relieved smile. 

"Sure, could you explain to me now why you appeared that way?" Ryusuke asked with a curious smile regardless of whether Yae Rin was in front of him like a spirit. 

As someone who has read the Honkai Impact manga on the Gratitude Arc he could already anticipate finding it like this. 

"You don't seem scared at all to see me like this. Like, I thought you would shout "Ah, it's a ghost!! Help!" but you don't even seem to care about that. This is very bland." Yae Rin said as he crossed his arms and pouted. 

"Haha I'm sorry for disappointing you, but when you told me to visit your grave I could already imagine some things like that. After all, I've seen a lot of horror movies so something like that wouldn't scare me. In fact, instead of considering you scary, I consider you a cute girl. " Ryusuke spoke with a smug little smile.

"I see, I don't know what these horror movies are but thank you so much for your compliments, Ryusuke-sama." Yae Rin spoke with a happy smile. After all, which girl doesn't like to be praised?

"But now we need to talk about the serious matter, Ryusuke-sama." Yae Rin spoke in an emergency tone. 

"Now you're going to start talking about yourself and Herrscher from Corruption, right?" Ryusuke asked. 

"Yes." Yae Rin replied. 

 

At the same time that Ryusuke and Yae Rin are talking in the cemetery. 

At Yae Sakura's house. 

Yae Sakura was sleeping in her room and lying in her futon when she heard the bedroom door open. She secretly opened her eyes and saw who was there. It was Kallen, when she saw that it was Kallen who was there, her expression softened. But when she saw what Kallen was wearing, her eyes widened and her mouth was open. 

"Kallen, why are you dressed like that?" Yae Sakura spoke with stuttering while her face was fully flushed. 

Kallen was wearing only the sexy black lingerie that exposes his body a lot. She had a sensual smile on her face. 

Kallen did not answer the question, instead she went to Yae Sakura's futon and only stopped when their faces were just inches from each other. 

"Hey Sakura, am I sexy?" Kallen asked in a sexy tone. 

Just hearing Kallen's question and tone of voice almost made Yae Sakura throw away her self-control, but Yae Sakura managed to contain herself. 

"Kallen what are you doing? And if Ryusuke wakes up because of the noise..." Yae Sakura spoke timidly but was interrupted by Kallen who sealed her lips with hers.

The kiss lasted a few seconds until they separated.

"Ryusuke won't be bothered if we are silent, right? Or do you not want to do anything with me?" Kallen spoke in a tone of false hurt.

All the self-control that Yae Sakura had until that moment was thrown out the window and she couldn't help herself anymore. 

The two women would only sleep much later that morning. 

 

 

At the same time, in the real world.

Above the Mediterranean Sea was Schicksal's central headquarters flying over the sea at an altitude of 6000 meters. Schicksal headquarters was hidden with technological camouflage that hid its location from the rest of the world.

Inside headquarters, Otto Apocalypse the Schicksal Supervisor and leader was having a cup of tea while analyzing some projects being shown on a computer screen. 

He was a tall man with long blond hair that went over his shoulder and he had green eyes.

 

 

He suddenly crushed a cup that was in his hand.

 

"Otto-sama, are you hurt?" A monotonous voice but showing a little concern spoke.

 

The person who spoke was a woman with long white hair, you couldn't see her eyes because there was a golden visor in her eyes. But this woman was exactly identical to Kallen Kaslana. This woman is Otto Apocalypse's assistant. Her name is Amber. 

 

 

"It's no big deal, Amber. You don't have to worry, I just got a bad mood." Otto Apocalypse spoke while looking at the hand that crushed the cup. His hand was unharmed after all his body is made of Soulium, that alone is not enough to hurt him. 

"I understand. Sir, may I prepare another cup of tea?" Amber asked. 

"There is no need, I no longer feel like drinking tea. Just leave me alone to think calmly." Otto spoke while closing his eyes and putting his palm on his forehead. 

"Understood, Otto-sama." Amber spoke shortly afterwards and left the room. 

Otto took a sigh.

"Why did I get in a bad mood? Aah, Kallen, I miss you so much. I really wanted you to return to this world "Otto spoke with a nostalgic, sad, boring and longing expression. 

Little did he know that this desire would come true and that his empty, colorless world would change completely. 

 

 

81