Chapter 31: Epilogue (Volume 1)
2.5k 10 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

February 12, 2008, Nagazora City 

"Hehehe..."

{ Why are you laughing like that stupid, you fucking kid? }

Inside a classroom was a boy with short black hair and black eyes, his appearance could be considered only average and common by society standards. He was laughing softly without the other students in the room noticing. It looked like he was happy and excited for something.

The one who spoke to him inside his mind was the Herrscher of Corruption who was intrigued by his behavior. She has been trapped in her body for at least 3 years and yet there are times when she cannot understand what is going on in his head. 

'Oh, it's not for nothing, it's just that today is a very special day for me. I can't wait for class to end.' Ryusuke in his thoughts for Herrscher to listen. 

{ Hey, as far as I remember your birthday was last week, so what was special about today? } Herrscher of Corruption asked with a little curiosity because she couldn't understand why today was a special day for him.

'Hehe ... last week I finally turned 10 years old and today is the day when the most recent update of VR game consoles will finally come out. I am very much looking forward to that.' Ryusuke had a lively smile on his face when he thought about it. This afternoon he will be having fun trying out VR games. 

{ Tsk, so is it because of that shit that you have this stupid smile? When I remember that it was because of this shit that you chose to stand against me, I can't help feeling angry. I've made up my mind, the first thing I'll do when I get free is to destroy all those damn VR games, and after that I will destroy humanity. } The Herrscher of Corruption declared it full of anger. She is still resentful that she is trapped in Ryusuke's body without being able to harm humanity. 

'Okay, maybe you can do it in the future, but not today.' Ryusuke did not take Herrscher's words of Corruption very seriously. The two have been together for over three years, so he didn't care much about her tantrum.

At that moment the teacher entered the classroom. And all the students stopped talking and went to their chairs. 

"Very well class today I have good news for you, today our class will receive two new students, so I hope you all can get along." The teacher informed the students. 

The entire class was excited by the news that there will be two students transferred. But Ryusuke didn't give much importance to that, after all although physically he is a 10 year old child, mentally he is already a grown adult. He simply has no desire to get involved in the children's groups in the room. 

'Anyway, these transferred students have nothing to do with me, I just want the school to finish early so that Sakura-san can take me to the VR games store.' Ryusuke thought without interest as he looked at the clock in the room wishing time would pass faster. 

"Very well you two can enter now and introduce yourself to the class." The teacher spoke. 

After that some steps were heard. And the class was very excited. Ryusuke was curious about the reaction of the other children and he decided to take a look at the transferred students. When he saw their appearance he almost choked on surprise. For he knew the existence of these two girls.

{ Why is she here in this era? } Herrscher of Corruption was also surprised to see one of the new girls in the room.

"Griseo-chan, how about you start performing for the class." Teacher spoke.

"Hmm, ok."

The little girl took a step forward. She had long light blue hair that was tied to a split tail with hair down and two parts, she has purple eyes and she was dressed in the school uniform although there were some small ink stains on her school uniform.

"My name is Griseo, it is a pleasure to meet you." She said just that and returned to the teacher side. 

"Well, apparently Griseo-chan is a little shy so she shouldn't be the type to talk much, so can I ask you to be nice to her?" The teacher spoke a little awkwardly, she did not expect Griseo to present herself that way. 

"Well, now that Griseo-chan has introduced herself, how about you too ..." the teacher who asks the other student to introduce herself but was interrupted by that same student. 

"Greetings my colleagues, I am the future savior of this world condemned to destruction, I have come to save everyone in this world from despair, I Houraiji Kyuusyou who will be the savior of humanity in the future."

A girl with dark purple hair and who had a lock of light purple hair in the front spoke with a confident smile as she performed for the whole class. 

The whole class was silent when they heard this presentation from her, and some children even consider her a freak.

As for Ryusuke, I'm in shock, because he knows about the real identity of these two girls. 

Ryusuke stealthily used the powers of Herrscher of Binding and Herrscher of Corruption to secretly check Griseo's body. And unfortunately he was discouraged.

'I hoped she was just a girl who was identical to Griseo who lived in the Previous Age, after all, Raiden Mei and Murata Himeko also had their counterparts in the Previous Era, but unfortunately this girl is a MANTIS, which means that she is probably the real Griseo. But what is she doing here? Shouldn't she be in space looking for a new planet for humanity? What happened to the ARK project?'

'Worse still, if Griseo is around, then does that mean that World Serpent is aware of my existence? If so, then this is clearly bad news. Of all the major anti-honkai organizations, did I have to be discovered by the worst of them? And there's still that girl..."

Ryusuke was already very scared when he realized that the real Griseo was in front of him and now the other source of concern in front of her.

He looked at Houraiji Kyuusyou. She noticed his look and greeted him with a nice smile. 

The only thing Ryusuke knows about her is that she is an important character in another Mihoyo game, this game is called Houkai Gakuen. This game takes place in a universe parallel to that of Honkai Impact and they also have the same characters and several other different characters, they also fight Honkai and have a different plot than Honkai Impact. 

Unfortunately Ryusuke never played Houkai Gakuen because when he learned of the existence of this game, American servers were disabled, only Chinese servers, Japanese or Koreans then online and unfortunately Ryusuke did not understand what was written in the game.

The people who played the game highly praised Houkai Gakuen's plot and world building.

But now Ryusuke is worried about the girl who just introduced himself, Ryusuke doesn't know much about her, the only times he saw her in his past life was in a teaser of the game he saw on YouTube.

Ryusuke's biggest concern is knowing which world he is in. He is in the world of Honkai Impact 3 or he is in the world of Houkai Gakuen, this is a very important doubt that he has.

If possible he prefers this world to be Honkai Impacto 3 because he knows a little about the plot, after all he knows nothing about Houkai Gakuen's plot.

While Ryusuke was lost in his thoughts, the two girls went to sit in their seats that coincidentally next to Ryusuke. Ryusuke realized that he paid attention to them.

"Hello, my name is Aikawa Ryusuke, it is a pleasure to meet you." Ryusuke greeted them politely. 

"Hmm, I'm Griseo, it's nice to meet you Ryu-chan." Griseo spoke with a calm expression and a soft speech.

'Ryu-chan?' Ryusuke had a slight contraction in his eyebrow when he was called that. He wanted to say that she was a little rushed to call him by nickname when they met now. But before he could speak another voice, he interrupted him. 

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you Ryusuke, now that we are finally together we can save the world together, my predestined partner." Houraiji Kyuusyou spoke loudly with a smile on his face. 

The other students looked at Ryusuke with various types of looks, and Ryusuke considers all of this a nuisance. 

'I just wanted to live a peaceful life, so why is this happening to me?' Ryusuke was really helpless at the time. He even wanted to pray to God to see if everything could improve, but then he remembered that the only God in that world was the Honkai God. So he didn't know who to pray for.

************

May 15, 2008, on a hidden base from Anti-Entropy. 

"Ein, Tesla, what happened to you to contact me suddenly? It's only been 3 weeks since I was accepted as a history teacher at Academia st Freya, it was very difficult to convince Theresa to give me a few days off. And why are you two with these dark circles in your eyes? You two shouldn't go without sleep for so long, it's bad for your health." Who spoke was a man with brown hair and brown eyes, he wore a simple outfit with a scarf wrapped around his neck. He also wore glasses. Although he appears to be 30 years old, he is actually 61 years old. 

This man is Welt Yang, he is the current Herrscher of Reason of that era and the Sovereign of Anti-Entropy.

"Shut up, you idiot. You don't have to tell us the obvious." A woman spoke in an angry tone. 

Who complained was a woman who had red hair tied on two twin tails with red bows. She has red eyes and wears red glasses. And under her eyes were dark circles showing that she had not slept for several days.

This woman is Frederica Nikola Tesla, she is one of the founders of Anti-Entropy and one of the executors of that organization. 

"Tesla, you need to calm down a little. The Sovereign has just arrived and he has not yet been informed of the situation."

That scolded the tesla was a woman with messy blue hair that falls to her shoulder. His eyes are darker blue. And your clothes use that color as a theme. Like Tesla she also has dark circles under her eyes. 

This woman is Lieserl Albert Einstein, she is also one of the founders and executors of Anti-Entropy.

Despite the young appearances they are much older than they look, but we are not going to go into details about that. 

"I know that, Mophead." Tesla complained, she is in a bad mood since she hasn't slept for four days.

"Could someone tell me what happened?" Welt asked politely as he tried to calm the room's spirits. 

"Going straight to the point... Serenity Gem was stolen from Schicksal headquarters." Einstein spoke bluntly. 

"What? but how did it happen? Wasn't Schicksal's security system difficult to break? And what organization besides ours would be able to do something like that?" Welt was very surprised by what he heard from Einstein. 

"Do you know who stole the Serenity Gem? If it falls into the wrong hands, a great catastrophe could happen in this world."  Welt asked.

"We don't know the real identity of the person who did this but we already have some serious suspicions. Look at this here." Einstein handed some documents to Welt. 

Welt took less than thirty seconds to read the entire content.

"So the hacker who occasionally sabotages corrupt politicians is involved in this?" Welt murmured after reading the documents. 

When Welt read the documents he saw all the actions of the mysterious hacker who screwed up with several corrupt politicians and took away their wealth, not only did he also read that this hacker donated many fortunes to various institutions such as orphanages or charitable NGOs. Even though Welt doesn't know what the hacker identity is, he already has a very favorable opinion about him.

"So this mysterious hacker is involved in the theft of Serenity Gem, do you know this person's identity where he might be?" Welt asked. 

"We still don't know this person's identity but we managed to track the city he is in." Tesla spoke while crossing his arms. 

The reason Tesla and Einstein have dark circles is because she spent another four days without sleep while they tried to track the hacker's movements. They are considered the best scientists of that time and yet that was an extremely difficult challenge for them. They only managed to locate the city where this hacker is. And they also discovered something else very serious. 

"Welt, that person is in the city of Nagazora. And we also discovered something very serious in our search." Tesla spoke with a serious expression on his face. 

"During our tireless effort we found that this hacker used Honkai energy on the same frequency as the Herrschers." Tesla spoke.

The next day Welt, Tesla and Einstein immediately traveled to Nagazora. 

*********

May 15, 2008, Schicksal headquarters. 

In one room there were two people who were talking. 

"My old friend, how are your injuries from the Second War Honkai? "

"I am almost completely healed, although there are still some problems with my memories. And then? What mission will you give me?" 

There were two people in this room, the first was Otto Apocalypse who was sitting in an armchair with a glass of wine in his left hand. 

The other person was a girl who appeared to be 17, she has long blue-purple hair that she holds with a ponytail down and blue eyes. 

"My old friend, although I want to take the time for a chat with a longtime friend this time is a very serious matter." Otto spoke by throwing away his arrogant smile and going for a serious expression. 

The girl was silent and listened carefully. 

"Four days ago Serenity Gem was stolen from headquarters and no one noticed when that happened, I sent more than three hundred technology experts to analyze what happened and finally there was a result. It seems that a hacker was involved and managed to bulate our security systems and takes Serenity Gem without any problems without anyone noticing. That person is in the city of Nagazora, but we don't know who that person is." Otto explained while swinging the wine glass.

"So you want me to go to Nagazora and bring Serenity Gem back? I don't understand why you didn't send your valquírias to do that?" The girl spoke in a little cold tone in no emotion. 

Although Otto called her an old friend, not a strong friendship between the two, the only thing between them is an agreement they made 500 years ago. While she would work like a valkyrie for him, Schicksal will protect Shenzhou. 

"I originally intended to send some squads of valkyrie there but there was a change in plans with a recent discovery. 

The girl raised her eyebrow with interest on the reason. 

"It looks like Honkai energy was detected at the frequency of a Herrscher in hacking tracking." Otto spoke with a small smile when he saw the girl's reaction. 

The girl opened her eyes briefly and soon afterwards she returned to her calm expression. 

"From this knowledge I can make two assumptions."

"The first is that this may be the birth of the third Herrscher of that era, if i'm not mistaken the records of the previous era said that the third Herrscher had the ability to manipulate electromagnetism, then it is not impossible that she can have great skills as a hacker."

"The second assumption is that this hacker is a human who has a Divine Key that can hack our systems, but if so, then it must be a Divine Key that is not in the records we find from the Previous Age. That is, the Divine Key that has the twelfth Herrscher of the Previous Age."

"My old friend, what I want from you is for you to go to Nagazora and tell me what's going on there, if you consider it necessary to fight then fight, but if you consider that this is too much for you then step back when you feel danger and let me know immediately what happened so that we can mobilize our forces if you are not. After all, Herrscher's extermination or the acquisition of a new Divine Key will have a big impact on the world."

"So my old friend, you will accept this mission." Otto asked with a convinced smile on his face and he didn't have to wait to hear the answer he expected. 

"I need to prepare, I will leave tomorrow." The girl turned and left the room without saying anything else.

Otto was alone in the room while swinging the wine glass. 

"As expected from Shenzhou Celestial Immortal, or should I say, as expected from one of the 13 Previous Age Flame-Chases who fought the Herrschers of that time. Her willingness to fight Honkai is an admirable old friend." Otto with a smug smile but soon his expression was cold. 

"And for the little thief who stole a possible chance that I could revive Kallen ... don't think you will die quickly." Otto declared while he took the rest of the wine and left the room. 

*********

( Author's note: my hands are hurting, two chapters in a row, this one has more than 3000 thousand words, this was an insane challenge but I managed to complete it. 

Now folks, with that chapter volume 1 has been completed.

I want to tell you that I am going to cause big changes in the game's plot with this big storm that I am going to create. The reason, of course because it is is a fanfic, I will write something different from the original. I hate those fanfic who follow the plot and make no serious changes, the fanfics in which Himeko dies are the worst. So I will cause a big change throughout history. 

As for the Griseo part, this will be explained in the future, without spoiler galera. 

And guys tell me what you think of my fanfic, I want to hear your opinion.

74