Dorms
669 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you have everything you need?" said Tobias' mom.

"Yup. All in the card. And anything else, I can make." said Tobias patting his bracelet.

"Sigh, I can't believe my baby is finally leaving the nest." she said as she hugged him, burying herself in his chest since Tobias was taller than her.

"Not like I can't visit whenever I want, and not like it's permanent either." he said hugging her back.

"I know." she said releasing him before cupping his cheeks and getting super serious.

"You better not come back a father."

"Mom!" he said as he tried to get his head out of her iron grip.

"I'm serious. You're at the age where it's normal to be getting those urges. And living under the same roof with your girlfriend, I can only imagine the temptation you'll face." she continued, staring into his eyes.

"Other people live there too. And besides, Kyoka's not ready."

"Don't force her."

"I'm not an idiot." he said before being pinched, "Ow."

"Watch your mouth. And I know you're not an idiot, but still. And if you do, wear protection. Understood? I'm not ready to be a grandmother."

"As unrealistic as the possibility of that occurring is, I understand nonetheless." he said as she released his head.

"Good."

"Good luck, champ. It'll be lonely without you here, but at least your mom and I will get to spend our time like newlyweds. Who knows, you might be an older brother in the future." said his dad before making faces at his mom who started blushing like a schoolgirl.

"And after that, I'll never have sex. Thank you." said Tobias.

"Okay, go on. Scram, your father and I's newlywed life begins now." said his mom, a complete reversal having occurred with her attitude.

"Bye, guys. Love you." said Tobias.

"Love you too, champ."

"Love you too, text me once a day at least." said his mom.

"No promises, might be doing other activities. Hahaha!" said Tobias before running seeing his mom was winding up her fist.

~

"Phew, these look nice." said Tobias as he stood with his classmates looking at their newly built dorms.

The dorms were finished just three days ago and were only a five-minute walk to the main building. They were also similarly shaped to the main building, having an H shape when looked at from the front.

"It's huge! We're some lucky kids!" said Mina as the rest of the class was also taken aback by the dorms.

"Alright, listen up." said Aizawa as the kids settled down, "Now then, Class 1-A, I'm glad to see you all here."

"Surprised everyone's here. I thought for sure at least one of us wouldn't be here." said Tobias.

"It was an uphill battle for me." said Toru, sighing.

"And we're glad to see you here, Sensei. I was sad cuz I thought you might not come back after that press conference." said Tsuyu.

"I'm surprised too. Anyway, I'm going to give a quick overview of your dorms. But before that, the training camp was meant to earn your provisional licenses. And that's still the goal." he said.

"I totally forgot about that." said Tobias.

"Me too." said Kyoka.

"This is important. Listen up. Tobias, Jiro. On that night, you two headed out to the scene of the fight. I think that you both understand the consequences of those actions. The issue's been swept under the rug for now, but let me say this much. If not for All Might's retirement, I would have expelled both of you." he said causing the whole class to be stunned.

"The chaos that is going to ensue because of All Might retiring is the main reason for me not expelling you both. Two good saplings that can't be buried. But, you still betrayed our trust. From this point on, follow procedures and you might regain our trust. That's all! Now look lively and get a move on!" he said before turning and going toward the dorm.

"You guys went to rescue Bakugo?! But you said it was too dangerous! Don't tell me you wanted the credit for yourself?!" said Eijiro to Tobias.

"It was too dangerous for you guys. Since it was just Kyoka and me, plus Bakugo once I rescued him, it was much easier for us to escape. And the only reason I went back was to activate the chains. It was a card I had left behind before I escaped. That's the only reason I was going to go originally, but Bakugo appeared and I took the chance to save him." explained Tobias.

"We escaped right after saving him." said Kyoka.

"Oh." said Eijiro.

"Tch, I didn't need your help." said Bakugo with not as much oomph as usual.

"Sure, sure. Now, come on. There's no point in standing around like a couple of gloomy gus'. Let's check out the dorms. And to make up for it, I'll cook some barbecue later!" said Tobias causing everyone's spirit to perk up.

~

"One class to each building. Girls on the right, boys on the left. The first floor is a common area. Your dining hall, baths, and laundry rooms are here." said Aizawa as he introduced the dorm to the class.

"Cool." said Tobias with a smile as he looked around.

"Right, yet again." said Kyoka next to him.

"Swanky livin'." said Uraraka as she looked around like a robot.

"Baths and laundry rooms are split up by gender. Also, this goes without saying but no boys are allowed in the girls' room, and vice-versa." said Aizawa as he looked at Tobias and Kyoka while the class did the same, causing her to blush.

"No problem, sensei." said Tobias with a smile.

"Good. The rooms start on the second floor. Four boys' rooms and four girls' rooms on each floor, five floors in all. One student per room. You've got air conditioners, toilets, refrigerators, and closets. Enjoy the luxuries." he said while the class looked at the room.

"These are your room assignments. The luggage you sent over earlier should already be in your rooms." he said showing them a paper with the rooms.

"Today's set aside for settling in. We'll talk about what comes next tomorrow. Dismissed!" he said.

"Yes, sensei!" they said before looking at the room assignments.

"We're not on the same floor." said Tobias to Kyoka.

"Good! It's bad enough we'll have to see you two be lovey-dovey in the common area." said Kaminari, clearly jealous.

"We have more tact than that." said Kyoka.

"But that warning from earlier, was clearly about that, right?" said Momo blushing while the other girls did the same.

"What do you mean by that? Sex?" said Denki before being buzzed by Kyoka.

"We all know what she meant! You didn't have to say it!" she said, blushing ever harder.

"Relax, we're nowhere near that." said Tobias.

"You, shush!" she said before being dragged away by the girls.

"Have you guys not done that, yet? You've been dating for a while now, haven't you?" asked Eijiro, curious.

"Of course not. We're waiting until we graduate U.A."

"Wow. I don't know if I could wait if I had a girlfriend." said Eijiro.

"It's hard." said Tobias.

"That's what she said." said Denki, causing the boys to laugh before they went to unpack their things. Except for Aoyama who followed Tobias to his room.

"T-tobias-kun?" said Aoyama.

"Oh, Aoyama, what's up?" said Tobias.

"Can we talk?"

"Ah, about that. Sure, shut the door." said Tobias before Aoyama closed the door while Tobias activated a card that soundproofed the room.

"Thank you." he said, bowing to him.

"Eh? For what?"

"For helping me. They told me you advocated for me to stay here. You could've told them to expel me or to tell the class the truth, but you didn't. So, thank you." he said while crying.

"Mm. I know you were put in an impossible position. I would've done the same as you. And I know you want to do good, and that you're a good person in a bad spot. There's no reason for you to suffer any longer." said Tobias lifting him up from his bow.

"Thank you." said Aoyama before hugging him.

~

"I'm excited about us all living together. Even if the reasons that led to this aren't all that good." said Denki as the boys all sat together in the common area.

"It should be fun." said Tobias.

"You boys all finished with your rooms?" said Mina as the girls followed right behind her.

"Yeah, we're just relaxing right now." said Denki.

"So yeah! We've been talking, and we've got an idea! How about we have a peek into each other's rooms?!" said Mina.

"Sounds fun." said Tobias while Midoriya and Tokoyami looked a little nervous.

"Good, you're first. Let's go!" said Mina while the class made their way to the second floor where Tobias, Midoriya, Aoyama, and Tokoyami's rooms were located.

"Ta-dah!" said Tobias as he opened his room door.

Tobias' room was quite simple all things considered, that is if you didn't count the giant aquarium that took up the entirety of the wall.

"Uhh, why do you have a giant aquarium?" asked Toru.

"For Dratini." he said before summoning Dratini who looked around, saw the aquarium, and jumped in it with a happy look on his face.

"OMG! So cute!" said the girls as they went up to the aquarium while Dratini just kept swimming in there.

"Are pets allowed?" asked Denki.

"All good, I asked the principal for permission beforehand." explained Tobias before Kyoka summoned Noibat who caused the girls to switch attention.

"Wait can Koda talk to them using his quirk?" asked Toru.

"Oh, don't know. Why don't you try it?" said Tobias, curious to see if it would work.

"O-okay." he said shyly before asking Noibat to do something, but nothing happened. Then he just talked to it while Noibat talked back.

"I can talk to them and understand them, but I can't command them like normal animals." said Koda.

"That's cool!" said Mina.

"Alright, come on guys we have other rooms to see. After that, it's barbecue time!" said Tobias as the class cheered before going to Tokoyami's room, whom they had to move to get inside his room.

"Cool." said Tobias.

"Dark! And scary!" said Mina.

Tokoyami's room was what you would expect of an edgy teen. Swords, skulls, bat wings, and a gothic theme. Aoyama's was twinkly as everyone expected, Midoriya's was full of All Might merchandise, Ojiro's was plain, Ida's was full of books and extra glasses, Denki's looked like a typical teen room, and Koda's had a bunny.

"This ain't right." said Denki.

"For once we agree. I'm not satisfied either." said Ojiro.

"Agreed. If we're going to pick a winner, then we have to see the girls' rooms too. Who's the best interior decorator in the class?" said Tobias.

"Great idea." said Mina while Kyoka looked a little embarrassed.

"We're here to decide the King of Rooms!" said Tobias.

"It's fine if we don't do this. Really." said Ojiro.

"Come on, it's all in good fun. Let's go!" said Tobias before continuing on to the next rooms.

"Where's Bakugo?" asked Ida.

"He said this was dumb and he was going to bed." said Eijiro.

"Your room next then."

"Whatever you say. You girls probably won't get it, though. This manliness!" he said as he opened the door to his room which was full of manly things like weights and a punching bag.

"Eh." said the girls before continuing.

Shoji's room was very simple with only a desk and a futon, Sero's room looked very exotic with what looked like African-inspired stuff, and Todoroki's room was completely different from everyone's, looking like a Japanese-style room. Sato's room was very plain as well but he had an oven where a cake was being made that won over the girls.

"This cake is so good!" said Mina.

"What a charming hobby you have, Sato! We'll have to get together to combine your confections with my tea!" said Momo.

"I'm a little embarrassed. I only make these things for my quirk." said Sato, blushing.

"It's good. You could open a bakery if you wanted to." said Tobias.

"Thank you."

"Alright, that's all the boy's room, now the girl's! And first is Kyoka." said Tobias.

"Eh, you've seen Jiro's room before right, Tobias? What's it like?" asked Denki as the class made their way downstairs.

"In two words, nothing girlie." said Tobias before being buzzed.

Kyoka's room was packed full of instruments and punk rock items, Toru's room was the girliest with stuffed animals, Mina's looked American 1970s style, Uraraka's room looked plain compared to the other girls, Tsuyu's looked simple but with a lot of plants and very humid, while Momo's had a giant bed that took up most of the room.

~

"Alright, everyone's voted. The provisional first-ever King of Rooms is, with six votes total! The student whose room crushed our expectations with its sweet originality is Rikido Sato!" said Mina.

"Not surprising." said Tobias.

"By the way, you got every single girl's vote! The main reason is that yummy cake!" said Mina.

"Ah, you bribed them!" said Denki.

"What're you talking about? I'm just honored." said Sato while laughing.

"What about the barbecue?" said Eijiro while drooling.

"It's a little too late to be making barbecue so we'll postpone it for tomorrow." said Tobias.

"Aw, man. Oh well. Off to bed. Later." said Eijiro.

"Mm, it's late, so we should all go to bed." said Tobias.

"Mm, later. Good night everyone."

23